Safari Sisters Part 2

Default Safari Sisters Part 2

Hi. What an awesome forum this is - I am overwhelmed by the amount of info shared.

We are three Aussie women planning our second African adventure. Our first trip took us through South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Bostwana, Zambia and Namibia. This one is a bit more concentrated and will include Rwanda, Tanzania and Malawi in September / October this year.

I am hoping for some advice on how to get more information on the special campsites managed by TANAPA particularly in Tarangire NP.

We are planning on a lot of camping so any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Safari Sisters Part 2

Welcome " Sheila's " one of the many experts should be with you shortly to share their knowledge with you
    Audi A6 Avant Quattro V6 tdi
    VW Touareg V6 tdi ( sadly written off )
    2 x Toyota Celica GT4 Gen 6 (Sold) sadly missed
    2 x Toyota Celica Gen. 5 ( Sold ) not missed as much as the above.

Default Re: Safari Sisters Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Safari Sisters View Post
    I am hoping for some advice on how to get more information on the special campsites managed by TANAPA particularly in Tarangire NP.
    Hi, and welcome to the forum - have a look at the Tanzania sub-section under Overlanding - http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...p/230-Tanzania - masses of info there, although not necessarily Tarangire specific. You'll also find country-specific info in the sub-forums there on Rwanda etc.
    Tony Weaver

1991 Land Rover 110 Hi-Line S/W 3.5l V8 carburettor
    Cooper Discoverer STT tyres, four sleeper Echo rooftop tent
    2012 Mitsubishi Outlander.

Previously Land Rover 1968 SII, 1969 SIIA, 1973 SIII, 1983 Toyota HiLux 2litre, 2006 Land Rover Freelander TD4 HSE.