Bio Diesel

Thread: Bio Diesel

Default Bio Diesel

I'm looking to buy Bio Diesel. Does anybody know who can supply? I have contacted several suppliers through their websites (google searched) and they either don't reply or they don't do it anymore.

I'm looking at purchasing in 200l drums, delivered or collect close to Edenvale, GP.
    2008 Toyota Fortuner D-4D 4x4:
    • Silver [not white]
    • Free flow exhaust and Unichip UniQ
    • Stofpad bash plate, gearbox plate, rock sliders, lower control arm skid plates
    • Times Rolled: Zero

Default Re: Bio Diesel

So I take it from the lack of replies in this thread (and the lack of responses from any website that I've contacted) that the BioDiesel industry is now dead just a passing fad.
    • Silver [not white]
    • Stofpad bash plate, gearbox plate, rock sliders, lower control arm skid plates

Quote Originally Posted by AxEgo View Post
    So I take it from the lack of replies in this thread (and the lack of responses from any website that I've contacted) that the BioDiesel industry is now dead just a passing fad.
    Have you tried http://centurionbiodiesel.co.za/ ?
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by neoT View Post
    Yes, no reply...
    Their contact form on their website doesn't work,
    Their facebook page is non-existent
    No reply to any emails
    Last edited by AxEgo; 2018/05/25 at 08:10 AM.
    • Silver [not white]

Last time I looked into it was a place in PMB and they were only R1 cheaper then price of Fuel at the time, I donít think it is big in SA and if some one does it it not that much cheaper then normal fuel, think that why never took off here
    1995 300TDi Defender with VGT Turbo
    2002 Defender with LS1 MS3 ECU, 4L80e, LT230 1.003, Lockers and HD CW&P, 35" with 4" Lift

Here in CT there there is a place in Stikland that sells it. For most it is a R100-200 drive to get it not to mention the time. Also, biodiesel leaves you 8-10% down on power and you pay R1/L less, its a waste of time.
    Mercedes W123 300D, runs on Mother Natures Goodness.