Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

Tactical Distributors SA (Pty) Ltd (TDSA) is an importer, distributor and supplier of security, tactical, military, safety, outdoor, campin, survival, hunting and training related gear, equipment, uniforms and apparel to both the private and government sectors in South Africa and other regions.

TDSA is committed to supplying quality products, gear and equipment at competitive pricing without compromising on service.

We know that there is no substitute for seeing, touching and feeling a product and as a result, we have 2 comprehensive showrooms situated in the East Rand and Centurion for your convenience where you can view and build your uniform/loadout/kit/setup/requirement so that you know exactly what you are getting. We see it like Barbies for Men!

We ship nationwide daily.

Visit us In Store or Online at www.tdsa.co.za.

TDSA JHB, East Rand (Head Office)
    Tel. 011 823 2401
    Email. [email protected]

TDSA Centurion, Pretoria
    Tel. 012 663 1185
    Email. [email protected]

Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssa/

Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

Is this the same company that was started by the owner of GI Combat Supplies in Cape Town?
    Pajero Sport 3.2 donkey with some Stofpad protection and a software upgrade

Same group, yes.
    Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

2012 Hilux 2x4 D/L
    A few basic mods.

Hi there,

Tactical Distributors SA has nothing to do with GI Combat Supplies.

Hi

I received your private message, thanks. I just want to clarify, is this the same company that was started by the owner of the now closed GI Combat Supplies in Cape Town? Yes/No?

When you say "Tactical Distributors SA has nothing to do with GI Combat Supplies", do you mean that they are/were not run by the same owner or staff?

Quote Originally Posted by swimma View Post
    Hi

I received your private message, thanks. I just want to clarify, is this the same company that was started by the owner of the now closed GI Combat Supplies in Cape Town? Yes/No?

When you say "Tactical Distributors SA has nothing to do with GI Combat Supplies", do you mean that they are/were not run by the same owner or staff?
    Hi Swimma,

As discussed with you in private messaging, Tactical Distributors SA and GI Combat Supplies have nothing to do with each other nor do they share ownership in any way or form.

As also discussed, if you require any further information in this regard, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will gladly answer any questions you might have.

We also ask that you respect the purpose of this forum.

Thank you for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post
    Hi Swimma,

As discussed with you in private messaging, Tactical Distributors SA and GI Combat Supplies have nothing to do with each other nor do they share ownership in any way or form.

As also discussed, if you require any further information in this regard, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will gladly answer any questions you might have.

We also ask that you respect the purpose of this forum.

Previous post deleted as there's enough info out there on the interweb, google and other forums for people to make their own minds up.
    Last edited by swimma; 2019/01/11 at 04:37 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to swimma For This Useful Post:

Absolute most crap service I have ever encountered!
    Placed an order in middle of March 2020, then waited and waited for weeks for an email response. They never reply. Try to call them, also they do not answer. Then at begin of June 2020 I asked for a refund - still waiting!
    TDWO11134

Please do not do business with them, they will steal your time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    Placed an order in middle of March 2020, then waited and waited for weeks for an email response. They never reply. Try to call them, also they do not answer. Then at begin of June 2020 I asked for a refund - still waiting!
    TDWO11134

And they will likely now threaten you with legal action.

Anyway, best to do your research before doing business with them.
    2014 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
    Slowly getting sorted for remote camping

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flip Marais For This Useful Post:

TDWO11134

Good afternoon KGB,

We are sorry that you have had a bad experience with TDSA.

Please email the details and all relevant correspondence to [email protected] and we will investigate and sort it out immediately.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Already done that yesterday.

You rather speak to your people trying to work on the emails of [email protected]

You got the order number TDWO11134 - you sort it out. I am waiting for my money. No need for me to email you guys again.

Probably you should rather be removed from this forum.

Good afternoon KGB,

We are sorry that you have had a bad experience with TDSA.

Please email the details and all relevant correspondence to [email protected] and we will investigate and sort it out immediately.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team
    Good afternoon KGB,

We are looking into your enquiry and will get back to you as soon as we have completed the investigation.

Please give us until tomorrow morning to get all the relevant information.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Also funny how you can respond to a forum post within 5 minutes, but it take weeks and months to get a response on emails or even the phone.

Please PM me your cell number and I will give you all the detail you want.

Also funny how you can respond to a forum post within 5 minutes, but it take weeks and months to get a response on emails or even the phone.

Please PM me your cell number and I will give you all the detail you want.
    Good afternoon KGB,

We have different people and departments monitoring different communication channels.

As a point of interest, we are currently in the process of setting up a Customer Service Desk that will channel all Customer enquiries and communications through a unified system which will allow us to manage all Customer communications in a faster and more efficient manner. This will also provide us with statistics per channel/team member which will enable us to identify if and where queries are being delayed.

I realise that this does not solve your current problem, but we believe that once implemented, this system will help to make the TDSA Customer experience a much better one for TDSA Customers.

We are hoping to have the system implemented and live by 1 July.

Please feel free to Whatsapp the details to 065 970 8050.

If possible, please email it to [email protected] so that we can identify exactly what went wrong and why.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Good afternoon KGB,

We have different people and departments monitoring different communication channels.

As a point of interest, we are currently in the process of setting up a Customer Service Desk that will channel all Customer enquiries and communications through a unified system which will allow us to manage all Customer communications in a faster and more efficient manner. This will also provide us with statistics per channel/team member which will enable us to identify if and where queries are being delayed.

I realise that this does not solve your current problem, but we believe that once implemented, this system will help to make the TDSA Customer experience a much better one for TDSA Customers.

We are hoping to have the system implemented and live by 1 July.

Please feel free to Whatsapp the details to 065 970 8050.

If possible, please email it to [email protected] so that we can identify exactly what went wrong and why.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team
    Good afternoon KGB,

We have completed an investigation into your order and we have found the following:

You placed your order on 02/03/2020.

We shipped your entire order except for 1 x item (4 units thereof.) to you on 19/05/2020 and you signed for it on 20/05/2020. (We can send you a copy of the POD if you like.)

We explained that we did not have an ETA on the out of stock item since the supplier thereof was closed due to the National Lockdown at the time.

You did not want to wait and requested a refund. We sent you a refund form to complete and return to us.

We received your correctly completed refund form on 09/06/2020 and it is due to be processed tomorrow. We will send You an email once this has been done.

We cannot find any other corrspondence from Yourself other than an email sent to us at 06:00am this morning where you threatened to go to social media if we did not get back to you.

Please note that our turnaround time on incoming emails is 1 working day. We try to respond faster, but it is not always possible due to enquiry volumes and other factors.

The Customer Service Desk Solution previously mentioned will go a long way to improve this.

We apologise if you feel that we have fallen short of your expectations. We have scheduled a meeting with relevant team members for tomorrow morning to discuss your order as a case study to see where and how we can improve our systems and Customer experience in future.

If required during the meeting, would you mind if we called You to get Your input from a Customer perspective in order to improve the TDSA Customer experience?

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tactical Distributors SA For This Useful Post:

Unfortunately in the same situation, order confirmation for TDWO11853 on May 23rd

And only one I queried a status with [email protected], was the order changed to processing on 4th of June.

Have mailed [email protected] again on Monday, but being a holiday on Tuesday i suppose no-one was working.
    1999 Pajero 3500 v6 LWB (Poncho) - Overland/camping project (Build log)

2006 Ford Ranger XLT Double Cab - Daily

Quote Originally Posted by Garthox View Post
    Unfortunately in the same situation, order confirmation for TDWO11853 on May 23rd

And only one I queried a status with [email protected], was the order changed to processing on 4th of June.

Have mailed [email protected] again on Monday, but being a holiday on Tuesday i suppose no-one was working.
    Afternoon Garthox,

Yes, we were closed yesterday and we unfortunately have some staff members working half day due to family commitments during the Lockdown period.

Please note that Your order was shipped on Monday 15/06/2020. You should have received an email with the Tracking Details. Please let us know if you never received it and we will gladly resend it. (We don't want to post it here.)

Please also note that we are currently still working through severe backlog of thousands of emails and orders that were received during and as a result of the initial and then Level 4 Lockdown regulations when we were not able to process and ship Online Orders.

We are getting there, please bare with us.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Afternoon Garthox,

Yes, we were closed yesterday and we unfortunately have some staff members working half day due to family commitments during the Lockdown period.

Please note that Your order was shipped on Monday 15/06/2020. You should have received an email with the Tracking Details. Please let us know if you never received it and we will gladly resend it. (We don't want to post it here.)

Please also note that we are currently still working through severe backlog of thousands of emails and orders that were received during and as a result of the initial and then Level 4 Lockdown regulations when we were not able to process and ship Online Orders.

We are getting there, please bare with us.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Sure, I understand.

My last email received was on June 4th, can you please resend the tracking mail. I didn't get one.
    1999 Pajero 3500 v6 LWB (Poncho) - Overland/camping project (Build log)

2006 Ford Ranger XLT Double Cab - Daily

Quote Originally Posted by Garthox View Post
    Sure, I understand.

My last email received was on June 4th, can you please resend the tracking mail. I didn't get one.
    Hi Garthox,

We have sent you a PM with all the details.

At your service,
    The TDSA Team

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast