Introducing Tactical Distributors SA - Page 2





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 94
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Witbank
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11
    Thanked: 0

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    All lies, I sent more than 20x emails to this useless piece of crap place

    I am still waiting on my refund which was promised to be in by Friday past.

    For other guys also dealing with this excuse of a company/skelm/criminal try this email as well

    [email protected]

    gm at tacticaldistributors dot co dot za

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    252
    Thanked: 25

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Good afternoon KGB,

    As communicated to you previously, we submitted your refund request to Payfast as promised. (And informed you thereof immediately via email once it was done.)

    Payfast appear to have some delays and backlogs at the moment. As communicated with you, we have reached out to Payfast for feedback, but their responses are currently taking longer than usual.

    You are welcome to contact Payfast directly to find out why it is taking so long. We unfortunately have no control over Payfast. (But we will let you know how they respond if and when we receive a response from them.)

    In addition to this, as you are no doubt aware, not only our country, but the entire world is experiencing a health and socio-economic crisis. Each and every business and individual is trying to manage and balance health, social, economic, financial and other factors to the best of their abilities.

    TDSA, just like Payfast and as I am sure whatever business you might be involved in, is no different.

    We are also facing a number of challenges at the moment including but not limited to slow or non-existent supply from certain suppliers/manufacturers, extremely high overseas freight costs and backlogs, massive backlogs with suppliers, logistics partners and generally slow turn around times across the board from inside super markets to call centres to banks etc.

    We are trying to manage these factors and our Customer's expectations to the best of our abilities during these unusual times, but the reality is that we are just as effected by it as everyone else and there is unfortunately nothing that we or anyone else can do about it until the global situation normalises. (And no one knows when that will be.)

    We understand and share in your frustration of the current situation, but we ask that you consider the above before you decide to hurl unfair and untrue accusations.

    TDSA employs a number of people, each of which, just like yourself is a human being with feelings, friends and family that depend on their income.

    When someone makes false and damaging claims about a business, it does damage to that business, which in turn does damage to it's employees and their families.

    All we ask is that you consider this the next time you consider posting something about a business, (Whether positive or negative.) especially if the business has done everything it said it would to rectify the situation.

    By all means, if a business has done something wrong or fallen short, it should be addressed and the business should rectify it. (As we did in this case.)

    Malice and nastiness (For whatever reason(s).) has no place in our society (Especially during these trying times.) and we do not believe your comments to be fair or representative of the truth and it is for that reason that we have responded as we have.

    We take Customer Service very seriously. Even more so now as it is an area where we have fallen short in the past and as mentioned previously in this very thread, we are in the process of implementing a new system that is going to assist us provide even better Customer Service moving forward. That being said, there is only so much that business can do in certain circumstances and this is one of them.

    Tensions and frustrations are high for everyone in all sectors of business and society for reasons beyond our control at the moment. We understand that. We feel it too. We are all doing the best we can.

    As you have pointed out, you have our contact details. We have explained the situation to you. What more could we have done to remedy the situation better and to your satisfaction?

    At your service,
    The TDSA Team

    Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssa/

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11
    Thanked: 2

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    All lies, I sent more than 20x emails to this useless piece of crap place

    I am still waiting on my refund which was promised to be in by Friday past.

    For other guys also dealing with this excuse of a company/skelm/criminal try this email as well

    [email protected]

    gm at tacticaldistributors dot co dot za
    Im also going through same challenge. I ordered early March this year and they took long to deliver my order. I sent them dozens of emails and calls didnít even respond. Till early May where they sent me a refund form to fill which I did and sent it back. Even today Iím still waiting for my money. My attorney sent them demanding letter still they holding my money. Ive been trying to call them but now they just hung up my calls. Nakita Berry she treats costumers like #### you call and make you hold till your airtime runs out. I wish all costumers can know how tdsa treats itís costumers. They gonna tell you about PayFast but while they took your money didnít hesitate and one thing that makes me angry is that they said online orders are open during lockdown after you make payment they tell you that they will only attend emergency request

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amogelang For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    360
    Thanked: 567

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Amogelang View Post
    Im also going through same challenge. I ordered early March this year and they took long to deliver my order. I sent them dozens of emails and calls didnít even respond. Till early May where they sent me a refund form to fill which I did and sent it back. Even today Iím still waiting for my money. My attorney sent them demanding letter still they holding my money. Ive been trying to call them but now they just hung up my calls. Nakita Berry she treats costumers like #### you call and make you hold till your airtime runs out. I wish all costumers can know how tdsa treats itís costumers. They gonna tell you about PayFast but while they took your money didnít hesitate and one thing that makes me angry is that they said online orders are open during lockdown after you make payment they tell you that they will only attend emergency request

    My one experience was quite poor as well. Hopefully the systems they say they are implementing will make a difference.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    252
    Thanked: 25

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Amogelang View Post
    Im also going through same challenge. I ordered early March this year and they took long to deliver my order. I sent them dozens of emails and calls didnít even respond. Till early May where they sent me a refund form to fill which I did and sent it back. Even today Iím still waiting for my money. My attorney sent them demanding letter still they holding my money. Ive been trying to call them but now they just hung up my calls. Nakita Berry she treats costumers like #### you call and make you hold till your airtime runs out. I wish all costumers can know how tdsa treats itís costumers. They gonna tell you about PayFast but while they took your money didnít hesitate and one thing that makes me angry is that they said online orders are open during lockdown after you make payment they tell you that they will only attend emergency request
    Good morning Amogelang,

    We are not aware of any letter from an attorney.

    Furthermore, as of last week any and all refunds that were due were processed. The only other refunds that can still be outstanding, if there are any, are requests received since last week.

    As mentioned above and in numerous news articles and posts, we have had ongoing telephony issues and we do not hang up on Customers. This is something that we have been trying to sort out for months. We are currently on our third telephony provider.

    Payfast has delays and backlogs. This is a fact. You are welcome to contact them directly to verify this. They have even stopped telephonic support during this time.

    The world and SA is in a crisis. This is a reality whether we like it or not and we are sorry that we cannot continue to operate as if everything is normal. Unfortunately it is not.

    Please email all the relevant details regarding your query to [email protected]. Please forward us all the relevant details and any email correspondence that has been sent to us so that we can see if and where things went wrong.

    We have specific channels set up to deal with specific issues. Please make use of these channel as we cannot remedy something if we are not aware of the problem.

    General Questions & Queries: [email protected]
    Online Order Related: [email protected]
    Compliments, Complaints & General Feedback: [email protected]

    Alternatively, please feel free to visit the new TDSA Customer Help Portal here: support.tdsa.co.za

    Folks, we are people just like everybody else trying to do the best we can during these unexpected and challenging times. Go online and read up on the challenges, delays and overall difficulty that online business and other industries are experiencing as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic, lockdown and knock on effect it has cause both in SA and globally.

    We are not saying that there are not delays and issues. There absolutely are. What we are saying is that we are doing our absolute utmost to deal with these issues in the best and quickest way possible and we ask for our Customers understanding in this regard.

    As previously mentioned we have and continue to implement and improve new systems and procedures to improve our overall service delivery, but it is simply not going to go back to normal for some time, at least not in the short term.

    No one knows what the next set of regulation changes holds in store for businesses or private individuals. We are all staring the unkown in the face and it makes us all uneasy. Again, we get that, we feel it too. We are all doing the best we can to look after our businesses, Customers, Staff, family and friends.

    We are doing our best to manage the huge backlog and influx of orders and queries and we apologise for the delays.

    If we have fallen short somewhere along the line, please email the relevant email address above and it will be addressed by the relevant person.

    At your service,
    The TDSA Team

    Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssa/

  7. #26
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    252
    Thanked: 25

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyahhey View Post
    My one experience was quite poor as well. Hopefully the systems they say they are implementing will make a difference.
    Good morning heyyahhey,

    We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us.

    Please email the details to [email protected] so that we can investigate and make sure that it does happen again.

    At your service,
    The TDSA Team

    Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssa/

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    360
    Thanked: 567

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post
    Good morning Amogelang,

    We are not aware of any letter from an attorney.

    Furthermore, as of last week any and all refunds that were due were processed. The only other refunds that can still be outstanding, if there are any, are requests received since last week.

    As mentioned above and in numerous news articles and posts, we have had ongoing telephony issues and we do not hang up on Customers. This is something that we have been trying to sort out for months. We are currently on our third telephony provider.

    Payfast has delays and backlogs. This is a fact. You are welcome to contact them directly to verify this. They have even stopped telephonic support during this time.

    The world and SA is in a crisis. This is a reality whether we like it or not and we are sorry that we cannot continue to operate as if everything is normal. Unfortunately it is not.

    Please email all the relevant details regarding your query to [email protected]. Please forward us all the relevant details and any email correspondence that has been sent to us so that we can see if and where things went wrong.

    We have specific channels set up to deal with specific issues. Please make use of these channel as we cannot remedy something if we are not aware of the problem.

    General Questions & Queries: [email protected]
    Online Order Related: [email protected]
    Compliments, Complaints & General Feedback: [email protected]

    Alternatively, please feel free to visit the new TDSA Customer Help Portal here: support.tdsa.co.za

    Folks, we are people just like everybody else trying to do the best we can during these unexpected and challenging times. Go online and read up on the challenges, delays and overall difficulty that online business and other industries are experiencing as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic, lockdown and knock on effect it has cause both in SA and globally.

    We are not saying that there are not delays and issues. There absolutely are. What we are saying is that we are doing our absolute utmost to deal with these issues in the best and quickest way possible and we ask for our Customers understanding in this regard.

    As previously mentioned we have and continue to implement and improve new systems and procedures to improve our overall service delivery, but it is simply not going to go back to normal for some time, at least not in the short term.

    No one knows what the next set of regulation changes holds in store for businesses or private individuals. We are all staring the unkown in the face and it makes us all uneasy. Again, we get that, we feel it too. We are all doing the best we can to look after our businesses, Customers, Staff, family and friends.

    We are doing our best to manage the huge backlog and influx of orders and queries and we apologise for the delays.

    If we have fallen short somewhere along the line, please email the relevant email address above and it will be addressed by the relevant person.

    At your service,
    The TDSA Team


    Some advice:

    Just apologize. Quit making excuses. Solve the customer's problems. ALL businesses are faced with challenges, the fact is, some handle it better than others. I purchased things from you, the service was bad. I purchased similar products from a competitor of yours, also active on this forum, also a small business, the service was great. Similar orders. One was dispatched the same day I placed and paid for it, and delivered in full. One I had to chase up, multiple times. I'll let you guess which one was your company. Both businesses operating in the same environment, in the same industry, two very different experiences. One will get future orders from me, one will not. That is the reality of business.

    I have no outstanding issues - everything was delivered, eventually. There is nothing to follow up on.
    Last edited by heyyahhey; 2020/07/01 at 08:08 AM.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    252
    Thanked: 25

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyahhey View Post
    Some advice:

    Just apologize. Quit making excuses. Solve the customer's problems. ALL businesses are faced with challenges, the fact is, some handle it better than others. I purchased things from you, the service was bad. I purchased similar products from a competitor of yours, also active on this forum, also a small business, the service was great. Similar orders. One was dispatched the same day I placed and paid for it, and delivered in full. One I had to chase up, multiple times. I'll let you guess which one was your company. Both businesses operating in the same environment, in the same industry, two very different experiences. One will get future orders from me, one will not. That is the reality of business.

    I have no outstanding issues - everything was delivered, eventually. There is nothing to follow up on.
    heyyaheyy,

    We have apologised, numerous times.

    We understand that different businesses operate in different ways and provide different products and services. We try to provide the best possible service using the systems and resources at our disposal.

    We also understand that you may have received bad service from us, but that is all that you have said anonymously on a public forum. We have asked you to provide us with basic information regarding that experience so that we could at least identify the order to look into it, yet you do not want to provide that information. Please understand that you are under absolutely no obligation to do so, but do you not think it a little unfair to make anonymous, negative comments about us on a public forum and then not be willing to at least let us know what order you are referring to?

    We bring this up because we have had numerous cases on this forum where friends of other Customers and very sadly, friends of other businesses and/or business owners have claimed to have had bad experiences with us and when asked to elaborate on those experiences, nothing was forthcoming or the information provided did not match up to any quotes, orders or invoices on our systems.

    We are absolutely not saying that this is the case with your order or comments, but I am trying to point out why we would want to at least know which order it was so that we could investigate it accordingly in order to improve the overall TDSA Customer Experience.

    The above aside. A Customer has reported a bad experience. We would like to look into it to see if and where we can improve. We cannot address something if we do not know what that thing is.

    If you find the opportunity, we would appreciate it if you would email the details of your bad experience to [email protected] so that we can use it to improve the TDSA Customer Experience.

    At your service,
    the TDSA Team

    Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssa/

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11
    Thanked: 2

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Stop lying to us I sent my refund form on the 5th of May. Itís our money now we have to beg you to get back? Look at my call log your agent Nakita treat us like we are nothing.All you do itís making excuses of covid19 and it got nothing to do with your financial
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post
    Good morning Amogelang,

    We are not aware of any letter from an attorney.

    Furthermore, as of last week any and all refunds that were due were processed. The only other refunds that can still be outstanding, if there are any, are requests received since last week.

    As mentioned above and in numerous news articles and posts, we have had ongoing telephony issues and we do not hang up on Customers. This is something that we have been trying to sort out for months. We are currently on our third telephony provider.

    Payfast has delays and backlogs. This is a fact. You are welcome to contact them directly to verify this. They have even stopped telephonic support during this time.

    The world and SA is in a crisis. This is a reality whether we like it or not and we are sorry that we cannot continue to operate as if everything is normal. Unfortunately it is not.

    Please email all the relevant details regarding your query to [email protected]. Please forward us all the relevant details and any email correspondence that has been sent to us so that we can see if and where things went wrong.

    We have specific channels set up to deal with specific issues. Please make use of these channel as we cannot remedy something if we are not aware of the problem.

    General Questions & Queries: [email protected]
    Online Order Related: [email protected]
    Compliments, Complaints & General Feedback: [email protected]

    Alternatively, please feel free to visit the new TDSA Customer Help Portal here: support.tdsa.co.za

    Folks, we are people just like everybody else trying to do the best we can during these unexpected and challenging times. Go online and read up on the challenges, delays and overall difficulty that online business and other industries are experiencing as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic, lockdown and knock on effect it has cause both in SA and globally.

    We are not saying that there are not delays and issues. There absolutely are. What we are saying is that we are doing our absolute utmost to deal with these issues in the best and quickest way possible and we ask for our Customers understanding in this regard.

    As previously mentioned we have and continue to implement and improve new systems and procedures to improve our overall service delivery, but it is simply not going to go back to normal for some time, at least not in the short term.

    No one knows what the next set of regulation changes holds in store for businesses or private individuals. We are all staring the unkown in the face and it makes us all uneasy. Again, we get that, we feel it too. We are all doing the best we can to look after our businesses, Customers, Staff, family and friends.

    We are doing our best to manage the huge backlog and influx of orders and queries and we apologise for the delays.

    If we have fallen short somewhere along the line, please email the relevant email address above and it will be addressed by the relevant person.

    At your service,
    The TDSA Team
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	225D1F85-C37C-46F5-A259-E54C414D26A2.png 
Views:	179 
Size:	373.0 KB 
ID:	577847   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80CCBEDE-5BC2-4ADB-9ACF-523BADE09D0F.png 
Views:	184 
Size:	288.8 KB 
ID:	577848   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6BFA0D06-EB5C-4B52-829A-4755EFB9C37B.png 
Views:	180 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	577849  

  11. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ruimsig
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,738
    Thanked: 10183

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    TDSA Team. If I may make a few suggestions (20+ years Supply Chain and Inventory experience).

    1. Determine an On Time In Full (OTIF) Service Level. This should be expressed as a percentage.
    2. Use this to in your product/stock forecasting to determine adequate stock levels to meet 1 abouve
    3. If supplier lead times have changed, then alter this in the forecasting model
    4. Dont advertise what isnt available to sell within the Service Level parameters as per 1 above. Or, at the very least, place an ''Out of Stock'' tag on the item.
    5. Consider a live stock component in your system which will allow customers to place an order only if stock exists. As soon as stock available gets to 1, then the system should automatically prevent orders from being placed with the tag mentioned in 4 above being automatically displayed.
    6. Visualise your On-Line store as being a brick-n-mortar one. If it isnt in stock and you dont know for sure when it will, dont sell it.


    Have a look at the Brewcraft.co.za site. They wont accept orders (or even display the products) if they cant fulfill the order.

    I understand that you need to balance a going concern issues in an environment of disrupted supply chains but you might need to trim your cloth accordingly until such time as you get some form of stabalisation in the system. Your supply side consists of a multitude of unknowns. I understand that a stock out equals a missed sale but your back order book must be one of the fastest growing areas in your business today. This will create additional challenges and costs (physical direct and goodwill) to clear and I would advise that you stop or significantly reduce this immediately.

    This will have an impact on your cash flows and I suggest you trim your operating costs accordingly, this is the reality a lot of businesses are facing, not because they dont have sufficient customers but because their suppliers cant supply. So while their industry is okay, their upstream and down stream arent.

    PM me if you need to chat at no charge. It will be kept strictly confidential.
    Estee = S T = Sean Towlson

    Hummer H3 V8

    W.A.P Objectivist

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estee For This Useful Post:


  13. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    360
    Thanked: 567

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post
    heyyaheyy,

    We have apologised, numerous times.

    We understand that different businesses operate in different ways and provide different products and services. We try to provide the best possible service using the systems and resources at our disposal.

    We also understand that you may have received bad service from us, but that is all that you have said anonymously on a public forum. We have asked you to provide us with basic information regarding that experience so that we could at least identify the order to look into it, yet you do not want to provide that information. Please understand that you are under absolutely no obligation to do so, but do you not think it a little unfair to make anonymous, negative comments about us on a public forum and then not be willing to at least let us know what order you are referring to?

    We bring this up because we have had numerous cases on this forum where friends of other Customers and very sadly, friends of other businesses and/or business owners have claimed to have had bad experiences with us and when asked to elaborate on those experiences, nothing was forthcoming or the information provided did not match up to any quotes, orders or invoices on our systems.

    We are absolutely not saying that this is the case with your order or comments, but I am trying to point out why we would want to at least know which order it was so that we could investigate it accordingly in order to improve the overall TDSA Customer Experience.

    The above aside. A Customer has reported a bad experience. We would like to look into it to see if and where we can improve. We cannot address something if we do not know what that thing is.

    If you find the opportunity, we would appreciate it if you would email the details of your bad experience to [email protected] so that we can use it to improve the TDSA Customer Experience.

    At your service,
    the TDSA Team
    OK - order TDWO11429 was placed 27 April (and paid for). I received no follow up. On May 4, I sent an e-mail to [email protected], asking if someone could follow up on the order (it was security/permit related, and following the guidance on your website, that was the e-mail I was to contact.

    That was answered fairly promptly, by forwarding a message to [email protected]

    I received a response then from [email protected], on 5 May, asking for a copy of our permit, which was provided that day.

    No response.

    May 7, I followed up, and received a reply noting that a request had been sent several days prior, requesting a copy of our permit. I re-sent what I had sent before, because "[email protected]" had not read it, or seen it. It was then dispatched on the 8th, though your person manning the "[email protected]" said it would be dispatched on the 7th.

    Nowhere near the delay that others have posted about - but - two working weeks to dispatch a simple online order is really not a great standard. And the issue was more the lack of follow up. I sent my money - you should do the rest - and when you ask for something, and a customer sends it - don't lose it. Act on it.

    Again - the advice was - apologize, don't make excuses. I would now add: don't insinuate that your customers posting here are in cahoots with friends or competitors. What I wrote was that I had purchased some similar products from a competitor. Since we're posting details and all:

    Order to them placed April 7. Update on order received April 7. Order shipped April 8. No intervention required. No e-mails required.

    You get one chance to make a first impression. All businesses are operating in the same environment more or less. I, too, run a business. Having said that, we all make mistakes in business and in life. What I have learned is best to apologize, not make excuses, not call customers out, and move on.

  14. #32
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chirundu. Lower Zambezi National Park
    Age
    58
    Posts
    387
    Thanked: 362

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Sits on paws.

  15. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midrand
    Posts
    360
    Thanked: 567

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Estee View Post
    TDSA Team. If I may make a few suggestions (20+ years Supply Chain and Inventory experience).

    1. Determine an On Time In Full (OTIF) Service Level. This should be expressed as a percentage.
    2. Use this to in your product/stock forecasting to determine adequate stock levels to meet 1 abouve
    3. If supplier lead times have changed, then alter this in the forecasting model
    4. Dont advertise what isnt available to sell within the Service Level parameters as per 1 above. Or, at the very least, place an ''Out of Stock'' tag on the item.
    5. Consider a live stock component in your system which will allow customers to place an order only if stock exists. As soon as stock available gets to 1, then the system should automatically prevent orders from being placed with the tag mentioned in 4 above being automatically displayed.
    6. Visualise your On-Line store as being a brick-n-mortar one. If it isnt in stock and you dont know for sure when it will, dont sell it.


    Have a look at the Brewcraft.co.za site. They wont accept orders (or even display the products) if they cant fulfill the order.

    I understand that you need to balance a going concern issues in an environment of disrupted supply chains but you might need to trim your cloth accordingly until such time as you get some form of stabalisation in the system. Your supply side consists of a multitude of unknowns. I understand that a stock out equals a missed sale but your back order book must be one of the fastest growing areas in your business today. This will create additional challenges and costs (physical direct and goodwill) to clear and I would advise that you stop or significantly reduce this immediately.

    This will have an impact on your cash flows and I suggest you trim your operating costs accordingly, this is the reality a lot of businesses are facing, not because they dont have sufficient customers but because their suppliers cant supply. So while their industry is okay, their upstream and down stream arent.

    PM me if you need to chat at no charge. It will be kept strictly confidential.


    This is great advice. It is not just small companies that need to improve. Take a look at Makro Online. We (USED TO!) order massive quantities of things for our office from them. We only ever ordered items listed as "In Stock." You are charged by Makro at time of order, not order picking (mistake #1). By the time Makro gets around to filling the order - 5, 6, 10 days later (REALLY??), stock levels have changed. So then, Makro has to make contact with the customer and ask if they would like substitution or refund. Substitution is a disaster. Sometimes they don't even ask - but rarely is it even close. Refund - ALSO a disaster. They want proof of payment from my bank to them. Why should I, as the customer, who ordered in stock items and paid, be troubled to go access by bank system and send POP? Further, as a business, this creates a real mess. We have an invoice for the items as ordered, and a matching payment. We then have to get a credit note, file it with our accountants.... for WHAT? A company that size, owned by Walmart of all companies, should be able to allocate inventory from order. And at the very least - charge based on items at order fulfilment. I am still dealing with a refund from Makro for an order placed in FEBRUARY.

    Not meant as a thread hijack. There is a right, and a wrong, way to do business on line. Those who get it, get my business. Those who fail, don't.

  16. #34
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    252
    Thanked: 25

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Hi Folks,

    Thank you for the comments and feedback.

    This is useful and we will be going through and using the feedback and suggestions moving forward.

    Amogelang, we have forwarded that info to the relevant department and someone will be in touch shortly.

    heyyahhey, thank you for the info. This has also been sent to the relevant person to investigate and follow up. At a glance, it looks like the delays were caused due to us just coming back after the initial full ockdown period and trying to get back to everyone. We apologise for this.

    Estee, thank you for your input and offer. Much/most of what you have suggested makes absolute sense. The problem right now is that there are virtually no firm ETA/lead times provided by manufacturers/suppliers locally or internationally for us to base that information on.

    We do work on a (near) live inventory that reserve stock the moment an order is placed in one of our stores or online. That being said, you can view this article in the Knowledge Base in our new Customer Help Portal here that elaborates on that slightly: https://tacticaldistributors.freshde...-was-in-stock-

    Folks, thank you for all of this this. We are really trying to do the best we can given the circumstances and we welcome constructive criticism and feedback as it will help us evolve and improve as a business.

    As mentioned, we are going to be posting an article regarding delays and the new system that we are implementing today/tomorrow. We will be sure to post it here as well.

    At your service,
    the TDSA Team

    Visit our Website: www.tdsa.co.za
    Like & Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticaldistributorssa/

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tactical Distributors SA For This Useful Post:


  18. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ruimsig
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,738
    Thanked: 10183

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post

    Estee, thank you for your input and offer. Much/most of what you have suggested makes absolute sense. The problem right now is that there are virtually no firm ETA/lead times provided by manufacturers/suppliers locally or internationally for us to base that information on.

    We do work on a (near) live inventory that reserve stock the moment an order is placed in one of our stores or online. That being said, you can view this article in the Knowledge Base in our new Customer Help Portal here that elaborates on that slightly: https://tacticaldistributors.freshde...-was-in-stock-
    That looks quite comprehensive along with this: https://tacticaldistributors.freshde...ional-products

    Thanks for the links.
    Estee = S T = Sean Towlson

    Hummer H3 V8

    W.A.P Objectivist

  19. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11
    Thanked: 2

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Distributors SA View Post
    Hi Folks,

    Thank you for the comments and feedback.

    This is useful and we will be going through and using the feedback and suggestions moving forward.

    Amogelang, we have forwarded that info to the relevant department and someone will be in touch shortly.

    heyyahhey, thank you for the info. This has also been sent to the relevant person to investigate and follow up. At a glance, it looks like the delays were caused due to us just coming back after the initial full ockdown period and trying to get back to everyone. We apologise for this.

    Estee, thank you for your input and offer. Much/most of what you have suggested makes absolute sense. The problem right now is that there are virtually no firm ETA/lead times provided by manufacturers/suppliers locally or internationally for us to base that information on.

    We do work on a (near) live inventory that reserve stock the moment an order is placed in one of our stores or online. That being said, you can view this article in the Knowledge Base in our new Customer Help Portal here that elaborates on that slightly: https://tacticaldistributors.freshde...-was-in-stock-

    Folks, thank you for all of this this. We are really trying to do the best we can given the circumstances and we welcome constructive criticism and feedback as it will help us evolve and improve as a business.

    As mentioned, we are going to be posting an article regarding delays and the new system that we are implementing today/tomorrow. We will be sure to post it here as well.

    At your service,
    the TDSA Team
    I just want my money back. By fire or by force I will get my money.

  20. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Rustenburg
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,301
    Thanked: 2807

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Amogelang View Post
    I just want my money back. By fire or by force I will get my money.
    You are making some wild statements on social media ...
    _______________________________________
    Dum vivimus, vivamus!
    With a mild case of "Camping Personality Disorder" or CPD

    I drive a five cylinder bakkie and tow an army inspired van.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hedgehog For This Useful Post:


  22. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11
    Thanked: 2

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    You are making some wild statements on social media ...
    hahahahaha itís not funny hey🙈🙈 do you know the feeling of someone holding your money and whenever you want it you get just excuses?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Amogelang For This Useful Post:


  24. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    62
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanked: 2154

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    It seems as if they have dropped the ball for whatever reason ................... but it also seems as if they are doing their best to rectify the situation, at least they are communicating with the unhappy people and have not just disappeared off the face of the earth
    Henk
    Adventure is out there go find it

    Fitment and trailer service. Agent for SnoMaster & Tentco
    Follow us on Facebook

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hbannink For This Useful Post:


  26. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ruimsig
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,738
    Thanked: 10183

    Default Re: Introducing Tactical Distributors SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Amogelang View Post
    hahahahaha itís not funny hey🙈🙈 do you know the feeling of someone holding your money and whenever you want it you get just excuses?
    Yip, SA Revenue Services
    Estee = S T = Sean Towlson

    Hummer H3 V8

    W.A.P Objectivist

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estee For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •