P0340

Thread: P0340

Default P0340

Good Day Peeps.
    Please could someone assist me with this error code, P0340
    IT SAYS that it is something to do with the crank sensor.
    i am no mechanic and mechanics have cost me a good few Rrrrrrrs over the last couple of months.
    Problem is that it starts and drives fine early mornings or if it has been standing for a while.
    when i put the pedal to the metal to overtake or go faster it cuts out, yes cuts out.
    I start it again and it drives away, as soon as i apply any sudden pressure to the fuel it cuts out.

please help!!!!!!1

Default Re: P0340

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce birch View Post
    Good Day Peeps.Please could someone assist me with this error code, P0340IT SAYS that it is something to do with the crank sensor.i am no mechanic and mechanics have cost me a good few Rrrrrrrs over the last couple of months.Problem is that it starts and drives fine early mornings or if it has been standing for a while.when i put the pedal to the metal to overtake or go faster it cuts out, yes cuts out.I start it again and it drives away, as soon as i apply any sudden pressure to the fuel it cuts out.please help!!!!!!1
    What car is this? Can be anything from injectors to a commenrail valve (depend on car) make and model