Sliding gate manufacture and installation

Default Sliding gate manufacture and installation

I need a 4,5m wide sliding gate manufactured and installed. Including automation. New stay-posts. Possibly a new track as well ....

Would love to get references of manufacturers and installers in the Northern Suburbs (Bellville), that have done good work for you in the past.

Thanks.

Default Re: Sliding gate manufacture and installation

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF View Post
    I need a 4,5m wide sliding gate manufactured and installed. Including automation. New stay-posts. Possibly a new track as well ....

Would love to get references of manufacturers and installers in the Northern Suburbs (Bellville), that have done good work for you in the past.

Thanks.
    Kontak vir Stephan by Stephan Steelworks. Hy het v my iets soortsgelyk gedoen en m paar ander hekke ook. Baie goeie werk. Hy is in Bellville - 084 619-4167. Vir die automation van die hek bel v Derek Strauss. Hy lewer puik diens en altyd op tyd. Jy kan hom kontak by 084 408-6434
    _________

2011 VW Amarok D/C 4Motion BITDI
    Bushlapa Miskuier - BL1
    2000 Isuzu 280 4x4 DT D/C [SOLD]

Quote Originally Posted by juanv View Post
    Kontak vir Stephan by Stephan Steelworks. Hy het v my iets soortsgelyk gedoen en m paar ander hekke ook. Baie goeie werk. Hy is in Bellville - 084 619-4167. Vir die automation van die hek bel v Derek Strauss. Hy lewer puik diens en altyd op tyd. Jy kan hom kontak by 084 408-6434
    This guy has done two of my neighbours houses, and many many others in my area, and also area where I work. Comes highly recommended. (have not used him personally but neighbours have and are happy)

http://tonysfenceandgates.co.za/

"We do everything from drawing up of the plans to handing over of the access remote, thus eliminating sub-contractors on site."

Thank you gents

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    This guy has done two of my neighbours houses, and many many others in my area, and also area where I work. Comes highly recommended. (have not used him personally but neighbours have and are happy)

http://tonysfenceandgates.co.za/

"We do everything from drawing up of the plans to handing over of the access remote, thus eliminating sub-contractors on site."
    Used him, but waited a few months for him to replace a faulty gate sensor. During this period he lied, and said that he was waiting for stock to arrive of the sensors. Turned out that he had cracked the sensor PCB during installation, but he was not prepared to admit this and replace the sensor. Not recommended.
    Current : 2006 Honda CRV aka "the sofa", cause it's sofa king comfortable
    Ex:
    1996 Teds Tazz Platkar
    2001 Colt 2.4 LWB
    OME suspension
    Maxxxxxxis Bighorns
    aka "Bouncy"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TedP For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TedP View Post
    Used him, but waited a few months for him to replace a faulty gate sensor. During this period he lied, and said that he was waiting for stock to arrive of the sensors. Turned out that he had cracked the sensor PCB during installation, but he was not prepared to admit this and replace the sensor. Not recommended.
    Okay good to know, thanks for the heads up!
    Can't escape the internet hey

Thanks.

And this is why a "personal reference" is so valuable !!

Sometimes wonder why businesses spend so much time and money on advertising .... word of mouth is still THEE best advert - and this holds true for good and bad service ....

Quote Originally Posted by juanv View Post
    Dankie Juan

Het met hulle gesels, vandag vir Stephan ontmoet .... ken hom van sy studente dae !

KLEIN wereld !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elders For This Useful Post: