Pajero Throttle issue

Default Pajero Throttle issue

Hi All,

I have experienced a issue with my throttle response, it has happened for the 2nd time in 3 days. first time was driving back from the Vaal river, as I got to the toll gate my throttle became completely unresponsive, the car was idling, but no response when I put my foot down, after about 4-5 seconds it came back to life. Then again this morning, I was only driving for about 4km and at a robot it did the same thing. Any ideas or anyone ever experienced this issue?

I drive a 07 Pajero GLS SWB and it is due for its 160k service in about 250km.

Thanks.
    Chris.
    2007 Pajero 3.2DiD GLS (SWB)

Default Re: Pajero Throttle issue

Get to the pedal.
    Disconnect the loom plug.
    Spray with ElectroClean (or similar).
    Re-connect (properly).
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Martin Luther king Jr

2006 VW Touareg V10 TDi
    (currently done more than 407 000 km)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4eTouareg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chris_Munnik View Post
    Hi All,

I have experienced a issue with my throttle response, it has happened for the 2nd time in 3 days. first time was driving back from the Vaal river, as I got to the toll gate my throttle became completely unresponsive, the car was idling, but no response when I put my foot down, after about 4-5 seconds it came back to life. Then again this morning, I was only driving for about 4km and at a robot it did the same thing. Any ideas or anyone ever experienced this issue?

I drive a 07 Pajero GLS SWB and it is due for its 160k service in about 250km.

Thanks.
    Chris.
    Hi Chris, did you manage to get your issue sorted? It seems i have a similar problem.

Quote Originally Posted by playagolfolix View Post
    Hi Chris, did you manage to get your issue sorted? It seems i have a similar problem.
    Nope, taking it to Arnold next week at Mitsi Tech
    2007 Pajero 3.2DiD GLS (SWB)