Dijara ; Dizhana ; Tshaa ; Mababe Trust Wilderness camp sites - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: Dijara ; Dizhana ; Tshaa ; Mababe Trust Wilderness camp sites

Quote Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
    Very pleased to hear that Andre. Had a bad experience at Dizhana with people just loaded onto a site. Glad you are back.
    Thank you Hylton , ha ha so I am I .Yes I believe it was chaos at one stage .Heading back today to start fixing up Dijara and Tshaa for license inspection.

Ek is baie bly vir jou dat jy weer terug is langs die Khwai rivier.Sterkte

Thumbs up Re: Dijara ; Dizhana ; Tshaa ; Mababe Trust Wilderness camp sites

Quote Originally Posted by Puma 130 ADJ View Post
    It is with great pleasure to announce Dijara and Tshaa camp sites will be up and running in the next few weeks .As of Monday 16th Oct I will be staying at Dizhana to oversee operations there .Thank you to the Mababe Trust and community for putting their faith in me to manage and market all 3 camp sites .I trust this is good news to all of my fellow forum members .Booking can be made via NDM travel and adventures Botswana .Maile is the manager and owner and is an officer and a gentleman .I have gotten to know Maile well over the past few months and he is ready and waiting to be of service to this forum .I have explained to him how things must work , and speedy responses are expected at all times .Any complaints and queries can be directed to me . NDM are the sole booking agents for our 3 camps .Thank you once again for the support you people have given me at Dijara .
    Andre
    Hi Andre

Thanks for letting the forum members about the Mababe Wilderness Campsites operations, we are more than happy to make sure all bookings are being handled with care.

Bookings and confirmations can be done via NDM Travel Agency direct email and contact numbers as indicated below.

Email: [email protected] / Maile / Lokae / Sandra

Tel: +267 6800264

Thanks and Regards

Maile
    NDM Travel Agency
    We book:
    Public Campsites/4x4 Hire /Lodges/Park Permits/ Private Camps/namibia Camps
    Safari Activities/Game Drives/Transfers/Scenic Flights/House Boats/vic Falls

Email 1: [email protected] - CHAWA [Cell: +267 76702579]
    Email 2: [email protected] - [Cell: +267 76702602 ]
    Tel:+267 6800264
    https://www.facebook.com/NDMTravel/

So excited for you Andre!

A clarification though please :

Mababe Trust has their OWN booking sheets this year and will do so solely as per their License agreements.
    You can book directly with them on [email protected].
    You can book through any botswana agent booking campsites in Botswana too as part of your itineraries (NDM, ourselves, etc etc ... )
    We do not have the sole bookings for Mababe but can book a campsite for you through them as per any agent.

Good luck Andre and stay well!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taraleegoosen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by taraleegoosen View Post
    So excited for you Andre!

A clarification though please :

Mababe Trust has their OWN booking sheets this year and will do so solely as per their License agreements.
    You can book directly with them on [email protected].
    You can book through any botswana agent booking campsites in Botswana too as part of your itineraries (NDM, ourselves, etc etc ... )
    We do not have the sole bookings for Mababe but can book a campsite for you through them as per any agent.

Good luck Andre and stay well!

Tara

So this is clear to me for future, you can do all the bookings, even Mababe?

Are you the sole agent for any of the sites? Which ones?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Puma 130 ADJ View Post
    NDM are the sole booking agents for our 3 camps .Thank you once again for the support you people have given me at Dijara .
    Andre
    According to this NDM are the sole booking agents. I'm confused now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRON For This Useful Post:

Edited out incorrect info to avoid causing confusion
    Last edited by TimmoBW; 2017/10/17 at 11:40 AM.

Well done and I wish you all the best in running these sites. Hope to meet you in person in 2018 and good luck.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

2018 Fortuner 2.8 GD-6 MT 4x4 / Jurgens Xplorer
    -------------------------------------------------
    2013 Fortuner 3.0 D4d 4x4 (M) / Jurgens Xplorer
    -------------------------------------------------
    2010 Fortuner 3.0 D4d 4x4 (M) / Jurgens Xplorer

Hi Andre
    That is great news to know that you will help to managed all these campsites.

Can you please provide a comparison between the three camps?

We have a booking at Dizhana for next year, but would like to know how it compares to the other camps especially looking at wildlife.

Thanks for your help.
    Wihan

Clarification : (I have the Mababe Trust Board members here with me) :

Mababe Trust will be holding their OWN booking sheets for all three of their campsites and will be running these campsites from their office themselves (licensing rules, which Tourism will be checking)
    There is no external management or booking contracts or agreements with any other companies.

Dizhana is currently licensed and open. Dijara and Tshaa will be rebuilt soon (and then inspected by tourism and hopefully licensed too in the future so they can start to book for 2018)
    Andre will be managing the campsites out in the bush for the Mababe Trust and we hope he'll be posting his amazing photos for us again soon! Good luck Andre, we're so happy for you.

NDM will be booking the Mababe sites with the Mababe Trust. As will any other booking agent for Botswana. (ourselves included).

Yes Katanga, we can book any campsites or lodge in the whole country. And will book (and pay Mababe Trust directly) for each booking we do with them - as per any other operator/lodge/campsite we deal with. We will not be taking Mababe campsite bookings one at a time, (we will refer clients to Mababe Trust to book one booking themselves) but we will be booking the campsites with mababe ourselves as part of a route/itinerary that we will be doing for clients (for our P500 booking fee).

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taraleegoosen For This Useful Post:

Great News - will bring prawns soon
    Read my experiences of living and touring in Botswana
    https://ourbots.wordpress.com/

Really good news!

I'm sure you're aware of it, but if not - I crossed into Bots yesterday at Martins drift and see theres a notice stuck on the wall at the payment window saying dijara is closed etc.
    Remember to get that removed when you open.
    2004 Nissan Patrol 4.8
    1999 Nissan Patrol 4.2D

Beplan Bots toer volgende jaar. Waar kan ek meer inligting bekom aangaande hierdie kampplekke, soos bv. ligging en pryse

Thanx for the clarification Tara. Got it.

Great to hear Andre is back in his bush! However, I had a look at NDM Website: www.ndmtravelagency.com but there are no mention of these three camps! Andre, you beter get your Facebook running again and make a note on it where to book! Hope to visit you soon.

Mababe Trust will be holding their OWN booking sheets for all three of their campsites and will be running these campsites from their office themselves (licensing rules, which Tourism will be checking)
    There is no external management or booking contracts or agreements with any other companies.

Dizhana is currently licensed and open. Dijara and Tshaa will be rebuilt soon (and then inspected by tourism and hopefully licensed too in the future so they can start to book for 2018)
    Andre will be managing the campsites out in the bush for the Mababe Trust and we hope he'll be posting his amazing photos for us again soon! Good luck Andre, we're so happy for you.

NDM will be booking the Mababe sites with the Mababe Trust. As will any other booking agent for Botswana. (ourselves included).

Yes Katanga, we can book any campsites or lodge in the whole country. And will book (and pay Mababe Trust directly) for each booking we do with them - as per any other operator/lodge/campsite we deal with. We will not be taking Mababe campsite bookings one at a time, (we will refer clients to Mababe Trust to book one booking themselves) but we will be booking the campsites with mababe ourselves as part of a route/itinerary that we will be doing for clients (for our P500 booking fee).
    Please can you confirm that people won't be sharing campsites. Were the previous multiple bookings for campsites not under Mababe Trust management

Quote Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
    Please can you confirm that people won't be sharing campsites. Were the previous multiple bookings for campsites not under Mababe Trust management
    Hi Hylton , et al

Just point of clarification.

All bookings will be done by Mababe Trust Management, we as NDM Travel Agency do bookings via them, they will be having all the booking sheets and allocating the sites, we have just secured some bookings for next year with them.

for 2017, other campsites are not yet operational, only Dizhana Campsite is up and running, they will let us know as soon as Tshaa and Dijara are re-openened, probably mid to end of November.

So you may email us at the below email address for further bookings.

[email protected]
    +267 6800264

Regards

Maile
    NDM Travel Agency
    We book:
    Public Campsites/4x4 Hire /Lodges/Park Permits/ Private Camps/namibia Camps
    Safari Activities/Game Drives/Transfers/Scenic Flights/House Boats/vic Falls

Email 1: [email protected] - CHAWA [Cell: +267 76702579]
    Email 2: [email protected] - [Cell: +267 76702602 ]
    Tel:+267 6800264
    https://www.facebook.com/NDMTravel/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NDMBots For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PeteMorrie View Post
    Great News - will bring prawns soon
    Sorry for late.reply , not the best network reception at Dizhana .I also apologise for any confusion around this booking agents issue .
    Tara and Maile are correct in the info they have given .I can assure people that I will be keeping a very close eye on these bookings at the Trust office so to insure no double bookings happen again .For now Tshaa and Dijara still remain closed but I am starting on Monday to clean up and get tourist board inspection done asap .Face Book page is up and running under my name for now , till such time as all 3 camps are up and running .FB page Andre De Jager. Will have daily up dates on it .
    Thank you Tara for your kind words and all of you who have supported us in the past and to those who are planning to do so .
    Cheers for now
    Andre

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma 130 ADJ For This Useful Post:

We're all behind you Andre and wish you and the Trust all the best.
    (Happy birthday for the other day by the way!)

Thank you Tara and team , I am going to need plenty moral support 😎😄😎

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast