Gen4 SWB - rear seat removal

Default Gen4 SWB - rear seat removal

Im looking to remove the back seats of the Paj as im going away for the long weekend this month, is it a mission to take them out and also how do I go about doing this?

I know the seats weight a ton, thats not a problem. just need to know how to remove them mainly?

Thanks in advance.

Chris.
    2007 Pajero 3.2DiD GLS (SWB)

Default Re: Gen4 SWB - rear seat removal

No to worry, found some info on this and will give it a try this week.

Easy peasy...
    Remove a few bolts, eat all your pap for extra lifting strength and job is done.
    The holes in the floor allow quite a bit of road noise in, so replace the bolts AND plug the little guide holes with something as well.

I really enjoyed my Shorty without the back seats, then you never have passangers and then the two door configuration can't irritate you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RoelfleRoux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RoelfleRoux View Post
    Easy peasy...
    Remove a few bolts, eat all your pap for extra lifting strength and job is done.
    The holes in the floor allow quite a bit of road noise in, so replace the bolts AND plug the little guide holes with something as well.

I really enjoyed my Shorty without the back seats, then you never have passangers and then the two door configuration can't irritate you.
    Hahaha, it never irritates me, it might irritate some of my passengers. But I get in, relax, and wait for them to get in the back while I listen to all the moaning and groaning, which makes me laugh anyway. But thanks for the advice with the guide holes!