2013 Jeep wrangler Radio help

Default 2013 Jeep wrangler Radio help

Looking for the right part number for 2013 Wrangler 431 RB2 radio to enable the Bluetooth/Uconnect to work. If anyone has such a radio with Bluetooth that is working, please contact me? The code of the radio is at the bottom right had corner of the face. Thanks in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to louis0852 For This Useful Post:

Default Re: 2013 Jeep wrangler Radio help

Hi,

Did you get an answer to this?

I happened upon your post while Googling and I found the below prior to hitting this thread. Can you confirm whether it is the same as what you found if indeed you found anything? Also, if you found, did you install?

======

There is a Mopar kit available that contains the module, harness, mic & installation CD. The kit is PN 82212159 and the optional iPod cable is PN 82212160.
    ----------
    2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

I have this radio in a Wrangler that I've bought second hand a couple of weeks ago.
    The local dealer quoted me on part number 82212164 @ R5,298.15...
    http://www.moparinternational.com/ac...part/82212164/

The vehicle itself has to be dealer coded too in order to enable it after the hardware is installed.
    The cheapest I've been able to find it online was for around R3,000 excluding delivery on eBay.

I'm not sure if it's worth it for me as I use the vehicle as a "beach buggy'/weekend toy.
    At that price one can start considering replacement radios with built in BT and navigation, but I've read mixed reviews on the cheaper (sub R10,000) radios, so for now I'll live with mine as is.
    I've added the Jippo module to mine which at least gives me the reverse and front cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by JG_RSA View Post
    I have this radio in a Wrangler that I've bought second hand a couple of weeks ago.
    The local dealer quoted me on part number 82212164 @ R5,298.15...
    http://www.moparinternational.com/ac...part/82212164/

The vehicle itself has to be dealer coded too in order to enable it after the hardware is installed.
    The cheapest I've been able to find it online was for around R3,000 excluding delivery on eBay.

I'm not sure if it's worth it for me as I use the vehicle as a "beach buggy'/weekend toy.
    At that price one can start considering replacement radios with built in BT and navigation, but I've read mixed reviews on the cheaper (sub R10,000) radios, so for now I'll live with mine as is.
    I've added the Jippo module to mine which at least gives me the reverse and front cameras.
    Hi,

Can you elaborate on the jippo?
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spabel View Post
    Hi,

Can you elaborate on the jippo?
    I'm not sure if it's against forum rules to post a direct link to the website, but if you Google "Wrangler Jippo" it will get you there.
    It's a hardware add-on that gives you front (optional) and rear camera inputs and enables the rear view camera option on the radio without dealer coding. It's got some other features too, like enabling rear entertainment (if you want to add rear monitors for the kids) and enables DVD in motion. You don't need to use their cameras. Any NTSC camera will work with it.

You can get a rear camera option on the 43x radio without it, but you will require the video harness (for reverse camera input) and you will have to get the car coded by the dealer to enable the radio's reverse camera feature.
    You won't get the front camera option though or be able to view the rear camera without being in reverse. The Jippo unit allows you to view the front and rear camera while driving.

Feel free to PM me if you need more info.

Thanks, I'll have a look
    ----------