Love my Prado 120

Default Love my Prado 120

Hi all, just got back from a week at Mabelingwe. Prado parked up with trickle charger(mentioned in other threads) Took it to have tyres pumped and fueled up. Went up spent the week trundling around park looking for game. Found almost all the game there. Prado started every time without a hitch and took us through all the rough and smooth stuff. Came with 570km on trip counter and fuel gauge down just under 3/4 on first tank. Had to fix a puncture, thorn pierced right front tyre. Thanks to winning a Iron Man tyre repair kit from SA4x4 fixed without a hitch. With 215k on clock not a murmur. Will clean and put away till next time.

Default Re: Love my Prado 120

Quote Originally Posted by Wylie E View Post
    Hi all, just got back from a week at Mabelingwe. Prado parked up with trickle charger(mentioned in other threads) Took it to have tyres pumped and fueled up. Went up spent the week trundling around park looking for game. Found almost all the game there. Prado started every time without a hitch and took us through all the rough and smooth stuff. Came with 570km on trip counter and fuel gauge down just under 3/4 on first tank. Had to fix a puncture, thorn pierced right front tyre. Thanks to winning a Iron Man tyre repair kit from SA4x4 fixed without a hitch. With 215k on clock not a murmur. Will clean and put away till next time.
    Share some details, fuel consumption, model, year, petrol, diesel and mods.
    Sent from my iPhone