Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: [Video Link] : Johannesburg to Pakistan-China Border in a Cruiser 2015-2016

Farhaan and Khairunnisa, thanks for posting. What an epic trip!

As we were also on the road I was following your blog. Initially you were just a few weeks ahead of us. I know how difficult it can be to keep the blogging impetus going, but I was concerned for you when your blog petered out in Tanzania. I will now thankfully be able to catch up on your blog through the Middle East and Asia.
    Stanley Weakley.
    Toyota Landcruiser 76SW 4,2L diesel.

“Great journeys are memorable not so much for what you saw, but for where you camped”.

Trans East Africa 2015/2016 Trip report https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum...-6-SLOW-DONKEY
    OR
    http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...e16?highlight= from post 315.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stan Weakley For This Useful Post:

Default Re: [Video Link] : Johannesburg to Pakistan-China Border in a Cruiser 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by avk View Post
    Awesome adventure! Loved the video!
    Thanks Anton! glad you enjoyed the vid! :-)
    "Home is where we stop..."
    The Khan Playground
    www.thekhanplayground.co.za
    Facebook: The Khan Playground
    Instagram: @thekhanplayground

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Weakley View Post
    Farhaan and Khairunnisa, thanks for posting. What an epic trip!

As we were also on the road I was following your blog. Initially you were just a few weeks ahead of us. I know how difficult it can be to keep the blogging impetus going, but I was concerned for you when your blog petered out in Tanzania. I will now thankfully be able to catch up on your blog through the Middle East and Asia.
    Hi Stan, so cool to hear that you were on the road at the same time. Would have been really cool if we had met somewhere along the way. Thanks for reading the blog, but yes, we fell horribly behind on updating it - instead we did regular posts on our Facebook page. We still have so much to post on the blog! Putting the video together took quite some time. Now we will work on updating the content. I've had your blog in my bookmarks too, its very cool and I will be reading through your blogs posts! If you are on Facebook, please follow our page "The Khan Playground". We will post about any new updates to the blogs there. Wish you many more amazing adventures! :-)
    Last edited by renewable; 2017/03/20 at 09:43 AM.
    "Home is where we stop..."
    The Khan Playground
    www.thekhanplayground.co.za
    Facebook: The Khan Playground
    Instagram: @thekhanplayground

5. The Following User Says Thank You to renewable For This Useful Post:

Default Re: [Video Link] : Johannesburg to Pakistan-China Border in a Land Cruiser [2015 to 2

Finally got to see your video...tremendous!! Both the trip and the video.
    I wonder what you thought when you experienced your first ever snow?! And then it got really snowy!
    The video itself is great, particularly because I have no idea how you managed to whittle down all your footage (which you undoubtedly have) to those special moments.
    Nice one !

Default Re: [Video Link] : Johannesburg to Pakistan-China Border in a Land Cruiser [2015 to 2

Lekker, well done!
    2007 Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI (Facelift, Air, Rear Diff Lock, Rear Mounted Spare)
    2008 Audi A4 B8 2.0 TDI (Multitronic)
    2009 KTM 990 Adventure (Weekend Fun)
    2012 Imagine Trailvan 4-Sleeper
    * consumption needs to be seen in the context that the vehicle is towing an Imagine Trailvan 30% of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2