GPS Co-ords for CKGR campsites





Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Age
    51
    Posts
    461
    Thanked: 19

    Default GPS Co-ords for CKGR campsites

    I was just going through some old papers and came across this. I don't know if they still hand it out at the gate but in case they don't I though it might be useful to someone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itchyfeet For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Umdloti
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15
    Thanked: 9

    Default Re: GPS Co-ords for CKGR campsites

    Quote Originally Posted by itchyfeet View Post
    I was just going through some old papers and came across this. I don't know if they still hand it out at the gate but in case they don't I though it might be useful to someone.
    Thank you Itchyfeet,

    We're going to the CKGR in 2 weeks time.
    Would it be possible to get a higher-res image from you, please?

    Thank you

    Heinrich
    Heinrich
    @rontgen_za
    Isuzu KB300 Dteq 2010


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    63
    Posts
    303
    Thanked: 27

    Default Re: GPS Co-ords for CKGR campsites

    Quote Originally Posted by rontgen_za View Post
    Thank you Itchyfeet,

    We're going to the CKGR in 2 weeks time.
    Would it be possible to get a higher-res image from you, please?

    Thank you

    Heinrich
    Hi, I got this one at the gate last week - it's a bit different, some of the names have been changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Henry

    2010 Navara 2.5 D/C 4x4
    2016 Chev Utility Club 1.8
    Echo 4

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Henryv For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Umdloti
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15
    Thanked: 9

    Default Re: GPS Co-ords for CKGR campsites

    Quote Originally Posted by Henryv View Post
    Hi, I got this one at the gate last week - it's a bit different, some of the names have been changed.
    Thank you very much Henryv, appreciate it! Hope you had a good trip?
    Heinrich
    @rontgen_za
    Isuzu KB300 Dteq 2010


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    63
    Posts
    303
    Thanked: 27

    Default Re: GPS Co-ords for CKGR campsites

    Quote Originally Posted by rontgen_za View Post
    Thank you very much Henryv, appreciate it! Hope you had a good trip?
    Unfortunately not. We had booked 6 nights there, but while moving from our first camp at Sunday Pan after only 2 nights, my Echo trailer's one wheel came off due to a bearing failure and I had to abandon it (and the rest of our holiday) under a tree next to the road in Deception Valley.

    It is due to be recovered this weekend by Tuffstuff.

    It was a bitter disappointment after a year's planning and anticipation - so we have a lot of unfinished business in the CKGR.......

    Henry

    2010 Navara 2.5 D/C 4x4
    2016 Chev Utility Club 1.8
    Echo 4

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Age
    56
    Posts
    209
    Thanked: 10

    Default Re: GPS Co-ords for CKGR campsites

    Thanks Henryv , jeez sorry to hear about your breakdown. Trailers are a real pain in the ass IMHO, they seem to let down a lot of forum members.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •