Looking for Info on Block F at ATKV Hartenbos

Default Looking for Info on Block F at ATKV Hartenbos

I am reposting this here hoping to get some response from the guys in the area!

I am planning a trip for April 2017 with first stop over at ATKV Hartenbos for 4 nights. Due to it being in April school holidays, I can only manage to get a few camp sites in Block F which is opposite the road running parallel with the seafront, across from the caravan sites on the lower level, which I think is block E.

Anybody that camped in block F that can advise if it is ok, two of the sites I can still get is up against the fence next to the road, which at least provide some sea views, but not sure how disturbing the traffic will be. Should I rather opt for sites deeper into the camping ground away from the road?

Any advice or help will be appreciated.
    2007 Colt Rodeo 3000I V6 D/C 4x4
    Dual battery system
    57 mm freeflow system
    General Grabber AT3's
    Challenger Bundu Basher Off-road trailer aka Bos Parra

Default Re: Looking for Info on Block F at ATKV Hartenbos

Being a resident in Mossel Bay, I haven't personally stayed there, but I can tell you that April holidays are not that busy. Vehicle traffic in specific also not as people walk everywhere they need to go, unless they go to town for shopping. I think having a sea view will be worth it.
    2007 Land Rover Discovery 3 TDV6 SE
    2012 Opel Meriva 1.4T Cosmo (SWAMBO)

Default Re: Looking for Info on Block F at ATKV Hartenbos

Thanks Aquiva, that was my thinking as well. I previously noticed that a lot of the campers do walk to town if it is a nice day rather than driving, seeing that the campsites are quite central.

I also would rather prefer the seaviews than being further back in between other campers.
    2007 Colt Rodeo 3000I V6 D/C 4x4
    Dual battery system
    57 mm freeflow system
    General Grabber AT3's
    Challenger Bundu Basher Off-road trailer aka Bos Parra