New Fiat Bakkie





Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: New Fiat Bakkie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eversdal, Kaapstad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanked: 474

    Default New Fiat Bakkie



    We need a Fiat Section on the Forum Dirk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eversdal, Kaapstad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanked: 474

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,453
    Thanked: 610

    Wink Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    [QUOTE=Mike ........

    We need a Fiat Section on the Forum Dirk[/QUOTE]


    Been the all the time - Here is the link:

    http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...y.php/139-Jeep
    Last edited by 2beFree; 2016/05/29 at 05:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,453
    Thanked: 610

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nel FJ View Post




    Uh Um; those side steps look very; shall we say "soft"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Noordhoek, Cape Town
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,994
    Thanked: 2450

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by 2beFree View Post
    Been the all the time - Here is the link:

    http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...y.php/139-Jeep
    Now that is low! But brilliant.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Windhoek
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,880
    Thanked: 126

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Looks like a Mazda /Triton hybrid.

    Build it with the engine from the Iveco Turbo Daily, and it will sell a few..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eversdal, Kaapstad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanked: 474

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gert du Preez View Post
    Looks like a Mazda /Triton hybrid.

    Build it with the engine from the Iveco Turbo Daily, and it will sell a few..
    will sell a few for sure if they price it right

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eversdal, Kaapstad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanked: 474

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by 2beFree View Post
    Been the all the time - Here is the link:

    http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...y.php/139-Jeep
    thats a low blow

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    57
    Posts
    16,452
    Thanked: 2348

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    This Fiat bakkie is the most disappointing thing Fiat has done since launching the Strada Pick-Up & buying Jeep.

    ALL it is, is:

    1. The NEW Triton Bakkie.
    2. The 'old' 2.5 motor out the current Triton (in place of the NEW 2.4 Twin Turbo the Triton will have).
    3. A Fiat badge.

    Unless it is 20% cheaper than the Triton you'd need to have your head read to buy it...


    EDIT: Seems its a SINGLE Turbo motor...
    Last edited by Mad Manny; 2016/05/29 at 06:22 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Durban
    Age
    63
    Posts
    821
    Thanked: 271

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Manny View Post
    This Fiat bakkie is the most disappointing thing Fiat has done since launching the Strada Pick-Up & buying Jeep.

    ALL it is, is:

    1. The NEW Triton Bakkie.
    2. The 'old' 2.5 motor out the current Triton (in place of the NEW 2.4 Twin Turbo the Triton will have).
    3. A Fiat badge.

    Unless it is 20% cheaper than the Triton you'd need to have your head read to buy it...
    Flippen Italian Auto Trash

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eversdal, Kaapstad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanked: 474

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    I have a feeling it might sell more than 250 units a month

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    57
    Posts
    16,452
    Thanked: 2348

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nel FJ View Post
    I have a feeling it might sell more than 250 units a month
    The Fiat Fullback + The Triton + The Amarok + The Navara + The Merc Pick Up will struggle to break through 1000 units a month - combined.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,707
    Thanked: 221

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Where do you tie stuff down these days?
    2001 Mitsubishi Colt 2.4i Trailbuster
    Ironman Suspension
    40mm Body lift
    31x10.5x15 Cooper STTs
    

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Gaborone, Botswana
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,828
    Thanked: 932

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenD View Post
    Where do you tie stuff down these days?
    Tie-down hooks are an aftermarket add-on. But you have to reinforce the loadbin first.
    Kobus

    HDJ81 VX

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eversdal, Kaapstad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,079
    Thanked: 474

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenD View Post
    Where do you tie stuff down these days?
    A few hooks on the inside


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vioolsdrift
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,799
    Thanked: 140

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nel FJ View Post
    A few hooks on the inside

    As hulle hom reg prys behoort dit n goeie koop te wees

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    57
    Posts
    16,452
    Thanked: 2348

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by superhansie View Post
    As hulle hom reg prys behoort dit n goeie koop te wees
    Would you buy it over the Triton?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,707
    Thanked: 221

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Hooks on the inside are dumb. I want to tie stuff down when the inside is full of the stuff that I want to tie down. How do I reach the inside hooks when there is stuff inside? These new bakkies. I thought the plastic hooks were bad and now only inside hooks. I guess nobody uses these things without canopies. 
    2001 Mitsubishi Colt 2.4i Trailbuster
    Ironman Suspension
    40mm Body lift
    31x10.5x15 Cooper STTs
    

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Windhoek
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,460
    Thanked: 1026

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenD View Post
    Hooks on the inside are dumb. I want to tie stuff down when the inside is full of the stuff that I want to tie down. How do I reach the inside hooks when there is stuff inside? These new bakkies. I thought the plastic hooks were bad and now only inside hooks. I guess nobody uses these things without canopies. 
    The plastic hooks on the outside of the ranger is just as dumb, but still usable as is...


    The hooks on the inside of the loadbin is never on the right places...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Age
    39
    Posts
    388
    Thanked: 27

    Default Re: New Fiat Bakkie

    Well die bakkies lyk baie beter as die Triton.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    2001 ISUZU KB 280 DT 4X4 LX (WIT WILLEM) - sold
    1990 WV JETTA-sold
    2004 MERC C180 will never sell
    2011 Amatrok BiTdi

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fiat 500 1.4 Lounge
    By The TRANSPORTER in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2016/03/20, 01:28 PM
  2. Fiat bakkie FT Triton
    By Dustbin in forum FIAT
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2015/11/13, 03:22 PM
  3. Fiat 1.4i 6speed 500 L
    By rssfeed in forum For Sale, Swop & Give-Away
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015/03/20, 02:00 PM
  4. Fiat buys all
    By duncang in forum Jeep
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2014/01/03, 10:05 PM
  5. "Proper" Fiat bakkie/4x4?
    By JasonRSA in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2009/08/24, 06:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •