I am a rookie in this site so please remove if incorrectly placed. I really feel very strongly that I have to pay a HUGE compliment to the guys at 4X4.direct.co.za. In a country where good customer service has taken a huge knock over the past few years and become the exception rather than the rule, it is really great to find a company who does still go the extra mile.

I placed an order for snorkel (aware that there was no template available) last week Wednesday, 30/03/16. I expected delivery to take at least a week seeing that the guys were sending it from Joeys via 'budget' courier. To my amazement it arrived on Monday morning 04/04/16.

I then decided to see if I could find a template online, on on this forum ran into an earlier post by pierpetoors from the same company. I connected with him and he responded the next day with the news that he should have one within a week or so. To my amazement I just received a pm informing me that the template was ready for sending.

Suffice to say that I will recommend these guys any day! Thanks to Pieter and Trevor at 4x4direct.