Navara/Pathfinder Diesel Engines???

Default Navara/Pathfinder Diesel Engines???

Ek lees dat die Nissan 3.0l diesels goeie engines was, en geen probleme gegee het nie...

Wat is die gevoel op die 2.5 diesels van die Pathfinder en die Navara?

Gee hulle goeie (hoe) kilos?

Het iemand al probleme ondervind op hulle?
    Albert Gravett
    Isuzu KB6 3.0 D-Teq D/C 4x4 Auto
    ORRA Call Sign B66

blykbaar baie goed? baie vooma en lig op juice
    Turnkey Construction Projects, Commercial, industrial, Domestic
    Importers: Diving gear, Compressed air cylinders for diving and airgun industry, 4x4 equipment.
    Manufacturers: Pofadder Kinetic ropes, Recovery kits, Synthetic winch ropes
    Vehicles: Modifications and installations, Special application vehicles
    Driver training: 4x4, Defensive
    [email protected]
    +27824453301

The first lot of 3L diesel engines had problems, But later it all got sorted out.
    Now they are replacing them with 2.5 diesels. They will get more powser out of them. I dont really know how ,and also more economical.
    The 3.3L petrol i understand is also discontinued and will be replaced by the 4L and 2.4L units respectively. The 4L for the Navara at the moment is one of the best engines produced so far in that catogary. This engine is used in the Frontier and Titan models and some come out with superchargers. This is in the US offcourse.
    ORA
    -------------------------
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by OFFROAD ADDICT View Post
    The first lot of 3L diesel engines had problems, But later it all got sorted out.
    Now they are replacing them with 2.5 diesels. They will get more powser out of them. I dont really know how ,and also more economical.
    The 3.3L petrol i understand is also discontinued and will be replaced by the 4L and 2.4L units respectively. The 4L for the Navara at the moment is one of the best engines produced so far in that catogary. This engine is used in the Frontier and Titan models and some come out with superchargers. This is in the US offcourse.
    The 3.0td was just that, a turbo diesel. The 2.5motor has a intercooler on it... thats my more power, less juice...
    I prefer petrol, but thats just me....

From overseas ppl seem happy with the 2.5's and it's mileage. Tho local ppl were worried a 2.5 pushing out more than the comps 3's would shorten life...Nissan in Europe and Oz (I think) have the 2l diesel from the XTrail but it pushes 127kw and 360nm from a 2l!!! Imagine those worries / comments. I have the 2.5 pathy. My dad was a solid petrol head until he drove mine. My negative so far are the short gear ratios of the 6speed - not a genuine 6 speeder - if that makes sense. If you not happy with AUTO try the MANUAL Day/Night difference.

I remember a certain car mag when the Toyota RSI came out back in the days it had 115kw from a 1.6 and the mag said great Toyota engineering, but with the 2.5 Nissan the same mag years later says - it's too small it must be unreliable.

Look at the 3l Terrano specs in UK from 10 years back, going from mem ;( 115kw and 360nm @1500 some common rails dont have that.