VCDS owners register - Page 3





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61
    Thanked: 11

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Hi, I have the RossTech VCDS interface also. Johannesburg southern suburbs.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Randburg/ Roodepoort
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Thanked: 53

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Quote Originally Posted by HannesKing View Post
    While we on the topic, I'm new to the VCDS world, electro mart sells the "Vag Com V17.1.3 Diagnostic Tool for VW Audi Group" for R1000...

    Any benefit of having this as a tool?
    Will this clear my Amarok Airbag error?
    What more can I do with this?
    This is a crack version of the original cable. Does not support upgrades on the software and most times if you plug the cable in while on the internet the cable stops working.

    - Clear errors
    - Reset Service reminder
    - Check live time data
    - Adjust basic settings like beeping when locking doors or which door to unlock on first press of the remote button and comfort lane change indicator amount
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. Bill Cosby

    VW Tiguan 2.0T - Track and Field - 4 Motion
    AG0011

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudi.Oost For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanked: 487

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Just checking what the full vcds packages costs these days...

    Looks like R9500 from Hex for the full unlimited vins wifi one... or six grand for the usb cable version.... Now the question, is that wifi capability really worth the R3500 extra?
    I believe if their apps works nice then it can be quite handy when on the road to have a diagnostics tool basically on your phone...

    Maybe I must just close my eyes very tightly and buy the damn thing... will pay it off eventually, will just take a bit longer, but with the fact that I need to run the fuel pump on the amarok every time I change the fuel filter the payoff will go a lot quicker...

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Vredenburg
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanked: 935

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Quote Originally Posted by WillemT View Post
    Just checking what the full vcds packages costs these days...

    Looks like R9500 from Hex for the full unlimited vins wifi one... or six grand for the usb cable version.... Now the question, is that wifi capability really worth the R3500 extra?
    I believe if their apps works nice then it can be quite handy when on the road to have a diagnostics tool basically on your phone...

    Maybe I must just close my eyes very tightly and buy the damn thing... will pay it off eventually, will just take a bit longer, but with the fact that I need to run the fuel pump on the amarok every time I change the fuel filter the payoff will go a lot quicker...
    Have a look at this.

    https://youtu.be/9Uwc_WL-s-Q

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...asit.obdeleven

    OBDeleven

    Charles from Humble Mechanic recommends it on his Youtube Channel.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/HumbleMechanic
    This guy knows his stuff.

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanked: 487

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    As off from mid Jan I will have my Proff. Hex Net interface durbanville. Load of money but cant wait! Got it quite a bit cheaper ordering it straight from ross tech and family bringing it over from the states. Waited for cyril to win first, helped a bit with the exchange rate.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark
    Age
    31
    Posts
    70
    Thanked: 7

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Good day guys

    My wife just had a error stating she has to stop the car and the glow plug light was flashing.

    Turned the car off an on and the error was gone.

    Can any one assist me with a scan in vaal area stealer are charging me 750 just to check.

    Thanks

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sasolburg
    Age
    44
    Posts
    502
    Thanked: 69

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Quote Originally Posted by JacoPi View Post
    Good day guys

    My wife just had a error stating she has to stop the car and the glow plug light was flashing.

    Turned the car off an on and the error was gone.

    Can any one assist me with a scan in vaal area stealer are charging me 750 just to check.

    Thanks
    Hi JacoPi,
    As jy wil kan jy by my draai kom maak.PM my.

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanked: 487

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Marius you can add me on the first page.
    Have full vcds

    Im in durbanville.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark
    Age
    31
    Posts
    70
    Thanked: 7

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Hex-v2 vaal area

  11. #50
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bellville
    Age
    33
    Posts
    62
    Thanked: 3

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Hi, anyone in Cape Town area that can calibrate the amarok computer to larger diameter tyres?

    I have 265/70r17 BF goodrich fitted

    Regards
    Andre

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanked: 487

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrevdM View Post
    Hi, anyone in Cape Town area that can calibrate the amarok computer to larger diameter tyres?

    I have 265/70r17 BF goodrich fitted

    Regards
    Andre
    Will send you a pm
    Can help you out.

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    JHB
    Age
    34
    Posts
    533
    Thanked: 108

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Also have VCDS now, please add me to the list.
    JHB, Modderfontein
    Last edited by JohnBoy; 2018/06/04 at 01:10 PM.
    2012 Bi Turbo 4Motion, on Bilsteins with a 50mm suspension lift and 20mm body lift. 76mm pipe and software.

  14. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Melkbosstrand
    Age
    44
    Posts
    718
    Thanked: 159

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Replying in the "official" thread....
    Looking for help in "unlocking" the Convenience Settings option in the rok...

    Work in the CBD, and lives in Melkies if there's anyone close by who could help?
    2015 VW Amarok 4motion Auto
    2011 Conqueror Companion

  15. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanked: 487

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMabena View Post
    Replying in the "official" thread....
    Looking for help in "unlocking" the Convenience Settings option in the rok...

    Work in the CBD, and lives in Melkies if there's anyone close by who could help?
    Also work in CBD...
    Shout if you need help. Not sure what functions you want unlocked, send me a pm with more info... could meet up over lunch some day.

  16. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Melkbosstrand
    Age
    44
    Posts
    718
    Thanked: 159

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Quote Originally Posted by WillemT View Post
    Also work in CBD...
    Shout if you need help. Not sure what functions you want unlocked, send me a pm with more info... could meet up over lunch some day.
    Thanks WillemT, I have replied to your PM.
    Last edited by BobMabena; 2018/06/04 at 02:11 PM. Reason: grammar
    2015 VW Amarok 4motion Auto
    2011 Conqueror Companion

  17. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midrand
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanked: 830

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Have just stumped out the 6K for VCDS. Based in Kyalami if someone needs to play.

  18. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gansbaai
    Age
    33
    Posts
    35
    Thanked: 12

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    I'm also a new owner of a full VCDS with Hex-V2 unlimited. Situated in Gansbaai (Overberg area), Western Cape. Still new to it but can help if needed.
    2011 VW Touareg 3.0L TDi

  19. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midrand
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanked: 830

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Does anyone know if the vcds will work on a v6 diesel cayenne?

    I have a mate whose cayenne is about to go out of plan and was wondering if I could do the injector measurements For him before he decides weather to keep it out of plan

  20. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,977
    Thanked: 2322

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Quote Originally Posted by stephenplumb View Post
    Does anyone know if the vcds will work on a v6 diesel cayenne?

    I have a mate whose cayenne is about to go out of plan and was wondering if I could do the injector measurements For him before he decides weather to keep it out of plan
    Nope. You need durametric diagnostics

    http://www.durametric.com/buyus.aspx

  21. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Krugersdorp
    Age
    35
    Posts
    136
    Thanked: 24

    Default Re: VCDS owners register

    Kan iemand help naby Middelburg?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Touareg Owners please help with advise...
    By ChristiaanJacobs in forum Volkswagen
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2014/04/07, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2009/11/09, 05:16 PM
  3. Would you register your items online?
    By rossmcewan in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2008/03/08, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •