Default Foton tunland service shedule

I have a service and maintenance plan on my bakkie .Can anybody help me I am looking for info on what must be done on each service. My bakkie went for a 20 000 service and only the air filter ,oil filter and oil was replaced. I feel that the fuel filter should be changed also
    Dirk van Heerden
    [email protected]

Default Re: Foton tunland service shedule

Thanks, I got a very quick response from the customer service department looks like something positive is happening in the service delivery dept
    Thanks Natalie for your help
    Dirk van Heerden
    [email protected]

Default Re: Foton tunland service shedule

That sound like excellent news, or they must like you, lol. On the 17th of this month I will have my vehicle exactly 1 year, and I still sit with issues from date of delivery. There should be an "open" complaint of mine also still floating around with Natalie.
    With regards to the servicing, that also change, even that schedule doesn't. on my 40,000km service my air filter was not replaced, although the service schedule at the time show that it need to be replaced every 10,000 km's. Mark contact Liquid Capital, and Foton, and "no, the air filter does not need replacement every 10,000km's".
    I have also fight with them every service regarding my diesel filter, no luck, only replace every 30,000km's, which to me is a big question mark with our diesel quality in general.
    Once my Service Plan is finished, I am going to change my complete filter head on the diesel side, as well as my air filer, better quality, freely available, and at much better pricing, still genuine Cummins parts.