Afrispoor Cheetah

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Default Afrispoor Cheetah

Took my Afrispoor Serval down to David (Afrispoor) to sell it for me as I don't have a decent tow vehicle anymore. Then a saw the new Cheetah That made me think that I should maybe get another Ranger and a Cheetah.

David has really done his homework on this van. It is so spacious once the roof is lifted and the bed is opened up. You will se what i mean when you look at the pictures.

Don't know why someone has not thought of this before. He also moved the door to the side of the van which necessitated a slightly longer body. I believe it's about 200mm longer which is really not a train smash.

David is setting a new standard with this one. My order is placed. Now for the wait as the queue is long....... very long
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013.JPG 
Views:	5389 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	374036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0015.JPG 
Views:	4826 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	374037   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0007.JPG 
Views:	4362 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	374038   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0008.JPG 
Views:	4183 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	374039   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.JPG 
Views:	4141 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	374040   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0010.JPG 
Views:	4416 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	374041  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wynand For This Useful Post:

Looks so good you want to cry,
    Probable priced to do the same...
    Jurgen

Seriously though, it looks very nice!
    Jurgen

Default Afrispoor "Cheetah"

Quote Originally Posted by Wynand View Post
    Took my Afrispoor Serval down to David (Afrispoor) to sell it for me as I don't have a decent tow vehicle anymore. Then a saw the new Cheetah That made me think that I should maybe get another Ranger and a Cheetah.

David has really done his homework on this van. It is so spacious once the roof is lifted and the bed is opened up. You will se what i mean when you look at the pictures.

Don't know why someone has not thought of this before. He also moved the door to the side of the van which necessitated a slightly longer body. I believe it's about 200mm longer which is really not a train smash.

David is setting a new standard with this one. My order is placed. Now for the wait as the queue is long....... very long
    One of those could be mine, I am due to collect my new Cheetah end of next month, like you, I saw the first Cheetah been completed and knew at once I wanted one, so I traded my Serval in, now just waiting to collect.

I have to agree, the Cheetah is the most user friendly van I have seen, IMO nothing comes close!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 Nissan Pathfinder 2.5 DCI 4x4 SE A/T
    2016 Afrispoor "Cheetah"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hou baie hom

Baie mooi
    Dankie
    Nico & Mandy
    2017 Mahindra S10 Scorpio D/C
    2018 Double trouble

That is a nice setup. How much do they go for?
    2020 FJ Cruiser, 2020 Audi Q5S Tdi, 2019 VW Tiguan 4motion 2.0tsi(work vehicle), 2019 FJ Cruiser, Bush Lapa ?, Fusion 17 boat-Yamaha FT100hp 4st.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceHun View Post
    That is a nice setup. How much do they go for?

Hi Bruce
    I paid R275k all inclusive and I got back R16k because I supplied the disco 4 rims and tyres and the BunduTec awning 340 degrees.
    The interior was built to my spec with an internal hot and cold shower and full size dometic electronic flush toilet. The interior is so spacious that six adults can move around inside quite easily.
    From tow hitch to relax 10 min and break down 15 min and I have the option of a hot shower before I leave. Drop the roof, pack away the geyser and switch off the gas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0136.jpg 
Views:	3547 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	374138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0129.jpg 
Views:	2675 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	374140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0134.jpg 
Views:	3255 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	374141  
    Take Care
    Stay frosty (Be alert at all times: We Live in a war zone)

That is seriously nice and those Disco rims look very nice on the van as well...

Quote Originally Posted by tgwinduna View Post
    Hi Bruce
    I paid R275k all inclusive and I got back R16k because I supplied the disco 4 rims and tyres and the BunduTec awning 340 degrees.
    The interior was built to my spec with an internal hot and cold shower and full size dometic electronic flush toilet. The interior is so spacious that six adults can move around inside quite easily.
    From tow hitch to relax 10 min and break down 15 min and I have the option of a hot shower before I leave. Drop the roof, pack away the geyser and switch off the gas.
    Nice Peter!
    2020 FJ Cruiser, 2020 Audi Q5S Tdi, 2019 VW Tiguan 4motion 2.0tsi(work vehicle), 2019 FJ Cruiser, Bush Lapa ?, Fusion 17 boat-Yamaha FT100hp 4st.

Default Cheetah van

Wynand,
    Ek is bly om te hoor dat jy nou 'n Cheetah wil aanskaf. Ek het jou 'n paar maande gelede geskakel oor die karavane wat David bou. Intussen het ek toe my Cheetah gekry en is tans besig om alles reg te kry vir 'n paar dae in Mokala Natuur Reservaat.-die eerste Cheetah in Mokala
    Ek het uitstekende diens van David & Vanessa gekry. Die afwerking van die Cheetah is uitstekend en ek persoonlik dink nie dat daar enige ander produk is wat so goed beplan is nie.

It really looks beautiful - any idea of the weight?

Quote Originally Posted by wilril View Post
    Wynand,
    Ek is bly om te hoor dat jy nou 'n Cheetah wil aanskaf. Ek het jou 'n paar maande gelede geskakel oor die karavane wat David bou. Intussen het ek toe my Cheetah gekry en is tans besig om alles reg te kry vir 'n paar dae in Mokala Natuur Reservaat.-die eerste Cheetah in Mokala
    Ek het uitstekende diens van David & Vanessa gekry. Die afwerking van die Cheetah is uitstekend en ek persoonlik dink nie dat daar enige ander produk is wat so goed beplan is nie.

Is die cheetah n 2 of 4 slaper? Ons kyk tans rond v n kompakte 4 slapers... En tans is daar 2 op kortlys. Ek moet dalk net weer by afrispoor gaan loer ok. Dit was nie daar toe ek laas daar was nie. Dankie

Default Afrispoor Cheetah

grobbpj - Die Cheetah is 'n 2 slaper maar gesels met David. Persoonlik dink ek 'n 4 slaper is moontlik. Daar is al soveel gedoen vir kliente 'n gesels met David mag die moeite werd wees. Ek weet egter dat jy lank gaan wag want mense besef wat die Cheetah bied en bestellings stroom in.

Quote Originally Posted by Onematch View Post
    It really looks beautiful - any idea of the weight?
    According to the plate on the A frame the tare is 850kg (Saw one standing at the Citylodge in Edenvale on Thursday evening)
    Cobus
    Land Cruiser 200 4.6
    Imagine Comfortvan

The Cheeta is available in a 4 sleeper

Default Re: Afrispoor Cheetah

Shoe....het vandag daar by afrisppor gaan in loer, moes net gaan kyk.
    Het besluit om n buslapa vlooi te koop, maar na vandag se besoek is daar geen manier wat ek eers sal meer kyk na dit nie, die cheetah is net soveel meer , weet dit is nie apples vs apples nie , maar my mind is op gemaak.

Will net die manne wat het en ken vra, die awening, het julle die een wat swing tipe? Wat stel julle voor ,Enige advies, of iets wat ek moet uit kyk voor?

Dankie kerels!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Frikstervx200 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Frikstervx200 View Post
    Will net die manne wat het en ken vra, die awening, het julle die een wat swing tipe? Wat stel julle voor ,Enige advies, of iets wat ek moet uit kyk voor?

Dankie kerels!
    I opted for the normal awning, front only, it is attached to the roof so you get the extra height. It also comes with the silver heat reflector on the outside.
    In the picture below, this is my Cheetah, with VERSION 1 of the awning.

My Cheetah goes back to Afrispoor next month to get VERSION 2 of the awning. Version 2, closes the gap between the awning and the roof canvas at the rear (seen in the pic),there will also be a modification done to close the section at the front, by the kitchen, so that the awning is fully closed against the Cheetah, it also adds some improvements to help with folding and packing the awning away. I will also be getting all side walls, so I can have an enclosed area, if required.

The picture above, is the day I received my new Cheetah, I have not as yet been on a camping trip (hopefully August), but as you say, it is an awesome camper, that wins hands down!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 Nissan Pathfinder 2.5 DCI 4x4 SE A/T
    2016 Afrispoor "Cheetah"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

21. The Following User Says Thank You to culltony For This Useful Post:

Man that Cheetah is very very nice. I am a huge fan of Afrispoor and a proud owner of a Mongoose for 9 years now. Never a days problem and been everywhere........but R275k is a LOT of moola

Thanks for the reply, david did say that there is mods or upgrades and that would obviously apply to a new unit.

Enjoy your trip bud!

Frikster

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast