I need something you might throw away! - Page 11





Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 36 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 2757
  1. #201
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stellenbosch
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Hi

    I am in need of a FJ45 tailgate as well as the front bumper. If you have one of the items or know anyone who do, please let me know.

    Thanks.
    Cobus

    You can't use up creativity, the more you use, the more you have - Maya Angelou

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,652
    Thanked: 306

    Default

    Front and rear shocks(4) from my 2007 76 Series Land Cruiser. Replaced with OME when fitting the air helpers. Been lying in my workshop for about 12 months.

    Pick up from my office in Route 21 Corporate Park Irene / Centurion
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Peet Schultz

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boekenhoutskloof,Cullinan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    667
    Thanked: 40

    Default

    Morning guys
    If anyone have a old laptop lying around please let me know,mine is really old and its going to end up against a wall!
    I have tried formatting and reloading windows but nothing helps!

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    De Wildt
    Age
    56
    Posts
    34,100
    Thanked: 9331

    Default

    http://www.paradiserd.co.za/

    Excellent refurbished corporate stuff.
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    107
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Don't like the asking thing. But here it goes. I don't need but if any one in Durbanville maby have an old 2 knob kar radio or tape player or cd ......that onley radio is working. Just won't a radio that only play radio to use in my garage. If I'm more lucky mabye a speaker aswell. Its realy onley a won't to have not a need. Thanks

    Every man gets to die but not every man gets to ride a Zook while they live!

    Suzuki SJ410 ~ weekend toy
    Kawasaki GPZ400R ~ new project

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    de kroon
    Age
    43
    Posts
    187
    Thanked: 4

    Default

    I am looking for the hand-brake drum and inner spares on a series 2 swb landrover. Mine disintegrated while towing the vehicle . The starter just won't come right as well, cost me an arm and a leg at the autolec but keeps dragging. Any spares for sale ?. Thank you Dewald.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    De Wildt
    Age
    56
    Posts
    34,100
    Thanked: 9331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewaldb1 View Post
    I am looking for the hand-brake drum and inner spares on a series 2 swb landrover. Mine disintegrated while towing the vehicle . The starter just won't come right as well, cost me an arm and a leg at the autolec but keeps dragging. Any spares for sale ?. Thank you Dewald.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Try posting this under the Land Rover forum.

    http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...play.php?f=136
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    de kroon
    Age
    43
    Posts
    187
    Thanked: 4

    Default

    Thank you Jelo.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Midrand
    Age
    38
    Posts
    626
    Thanked: 58

    Default

    I'm looking for a metal box/cabinet that I can use to lock the DVR of a CCTV system into. It's the size of a home dvd player/dstv decoder.

    In/around Joburg
    Its not about how fast you are but about how quick you get there...


  10. #210
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    JHB
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,411
    Thanked: 4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die$eL View Post
    I'm looking for a metal box/cabinet that I can use to lock the DVR of a CCTV system into. It's the size of a home dvd player/dstv decoder.

    In/around Joburg
    Cash Crusaders sells blue metal tool boxes in various sizes

  11. #211
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Benoni
    Age
    44
    Posts
    338
    Thanked: 66

    Default

    I'm in a bit of a pinch guys, hope someone can help me. I realised yesterday that my two front tyres are worn to the legal limits. I'm saving up to upgrade to bigger tyres but I'm not quite there yet since I will have to buy 5 new tyres to do that. If I just buy 2 or 3 new tyres of the same size I have now, I will have to wait much longer before I can justify upgrading my tyres (can't afford replacing tyres that's not worn).

    If anybody can help me out with second hand (but still safe and legal) AT tires that will help me out until I can replace all 5 tyres I would appreciate it. I'm currently running 245/70/16's on my Triton (standard size but using Dunlop AT3's) and looking to upgrade to 265/70/16's later.
    2009 Triton 2.5 DiD

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Plettenberg Bay
    Age
    49
    Posts
    119
    Thanked: 3

    Default

    I'm looking for the ladder that mounts on the back (boot) door of a Prado 90 if anyone has one for sale or to give away.



    2010 Mitsubishi Triton 3.2 DiD Auto, chipped, Gerber canopy
    +/-1990 Daihatsu Feroza

    Previous toys:
    1999 Toyota Prado 3.4 V6 De-catted, ARB bumper, Ironman suspension, Safari snorkel, bash plate, Frontrunner wind cheetah
    2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.1D *Deceased*
    1994 Mitsubishi Pajero 3000 V6

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tarentaalpan
    Posts
    357
    Thanked: 31

    Default

    Probeer die ou, hoop jy kom reg.


    https://www.facebook.com/centralbluetyres


    Quote Originally Posted by GerhardHG View Post
    I'm in a bit of a pinch guys, hope someone can help me. I realised yesterday that my two front tyres are worn to the legal limits. I'm saving up to upgrade to bigger tyres but I'm not quite there yet since I will have to buy 5 new tyres to do that. If I just buy 2 or 3 new tyres of the same size I have now, I will have to wait much longer before I can justify upgrading my tyres (can't afford replacing tyres that's not worn).

    If anybody can help me out with second hand (but still safe and legal) AT tires that will help me out until I can replace all 5 tyres I would appreciate it. I'm currently running 245/70/16's on my Triton (standard size but using Dunlop AT3's) and looking to upgrade to 265/70/16's later.


  14. #214
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Benoni
    Age
    44
    Posts
    338
    Thanked: 66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Ellis View Post
    Probeer die ou, hoop jy kom reg.


    https://www.facebook.com/centralbluetyres
    Dankie Alan. Ek sal hulle beslis uitprobeer. Kan dalk nog my upgrade ook deur hulle doen
    2009 Triton 2.5 DiD

  15. #215
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    cape town
    Age
    49
    Posts
    155
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Any one know were I can get a few cow horns from ?? Need them for black powder musket horns .

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    37
    Posts
    451
    Thanked: 92

    Default

    From a cow farmer?

    Sorry, I couldn't resist!

    Isuzu 300dTeq 4x4 DC
    BMW F650 GS Dakar

    Wir könnte nur sagen wir lieben Südwest!

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hartbeespoortdam
    Age
    51
    Posts
    198
    Thanked: 14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warrenpfo View Post
    If anyone has a waeco CDF11 they want to sell then let me know please. I am only after this model as it will fit in the centre of my 80 as an armrest.

    Many thanks
    I think zi might have one, will check the weekend when I am home. PM me a reminder
    Land Cruiser 100 VX Diesel
    Land Cruiser 200 VX Diesel
    Land Cruiser 200 VXR
    KTM 990S

  18. #218
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    cape town
    Age
    49
    Posts
    155
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Lol .
    Quote Originally Posted by oubaaspieter View Post
    from a cow farmer?

    Sorry, i couldn't resist!

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Elarduspark
    Age
    35
    Posts
    332
    Thanked: 7

    Default

    Hi guys, I need a very strange thing. Most of you should remember the Tamagotchi virtual pets, I need one for a good cause.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,142
    Thanked: 260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkies View Post
    Hi guys, I need a very strange thing. Most of you should remember the Tamagotchi virtual pets, I need one for a good cause.
    I see theyre still available to buy new... but DAMN they're expensive
    .

    2017 Mitsubishi Triton 2.4 D/C 4X4 6 Auto Diesel
    Lynx Bashplate
    DIY Drawer system
    DIY Drop Fridge Slide

Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 36 61 111 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •