How to bully proof your child?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How to bully proof your child?

https://www.jacarandafm.com/shows/sc...fricans-shock/

I will just leave this here...

How does one bully proof your child?

Default Re: How to bully proof your child?

I'm not sure there is a way to completely bully proof your child. You could equip them with some skills to use to handle it better physically and emotionally, like sending them away to Japan for a year of martial arts training (kidding) but I guess Bullying is something that has always been around and always will be.

This girl should be dealt with harshly... That video tells me a lot about the way she is being brought up.
    If Force is not the solution, not enough of it was applied....

She is only suspended from school for 7 days, thats it
    2000 Land Rover Discovery II TD5
    2019 Suzuki Baleno 1.4 GLX platkar

That laaitie should just have indentified as a girl and defended himself against the little beetch

I feel for the oke, what can he do? If he hits back, he's up for assault.
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

Quote Originally Posted by Sias View Post
    That laaitie should just have indentified as a girl and defended himself against the little beetch
    The problem was that he was screwed from the get go. If he hit back, then the other boys would moer him, and also, he would be labeled in school as a women beater. I wonder what actually provoked the whole scenario.
    2011 Freelander 2 SE
    Swambo : 2012 BMW 530d Msport("the beast")

Bullying is part of life, it does not only happen at schools. Equip your child with the emotional skills to deal with it and they will benefit their entire life.

One of my kids was bullied in primary school, school could not solve the problem so we took her to a child psychologist to give her the skills to deal with it - best thing we could have done.
    2012 Q7 4.2 TDI
    Birkin SR20VET race car

Quote Originally Posted by FWM View Post
    She is only suspended from school for 7 days, thats it
    Not quite according to my understanding. Suspended for 7 days after which a hearing will be held and only then will a final verdict be made as to what is going to happen to her.

She obviously needs help and it does not seem like she will be getting the help she needs from home...

Having said that. The moment a woman hits like a man, she will get treated like one from my side.
    If Force is not the solution, not enough of it was applied....

Her parents must be so proud...........
    Nico Swart

Triton 2.5DiD D/C with SS
    ZS6NJS

One day, or Day One. You decide. Tomorrow is promised for no one!

What a little monster, karma will get her. Sy't hom hard ​gemoer...
    2001 Gen 3 Pajero swb 3.2 Di-D

I still have the bully conversations with my son as I believe there is no age limit to being bullied (child bullies grow up to be adult bullies) and expect for a brief period in primary school (not him but he knew of some kids that got bullied) has he never had an issue with being bullied.
    My tactic was that he must not hit first but if someone hits him, the he must hit back and make sure that they understand that he will not be their punching bag, plant die eerste hou goed en laat die lat mooi verstaan.
    Somewhere in gr2 when I asked about the bullies he told me he was not being bullied but one of his friends were, so we came up with the solutions that he would walk with the friend and make the bully understand that he was alone and the bullied kid had allies, and eventually became friends with them.
    I can also honestly say that all the schools he went to had bully programs in place and these were enforced, so maybe we were just very lucky.

Another friend on mine was not that lucky her daughter got bullied and it became a huge thing between the adults as well.

Garrie
    Defender 110 TD5 CSW 18P loving every moment driving it !!!!!
    Suzuki Jimny with custom made rack and drawers view here - Sold
    Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution...

I was taught that you never hit a woman. You simply turn the other cheek.

Nowadays everybody is up in arms about GBV and men are accused of being the baddies, scum and rubbish.

So, I take my hat off to this guy, he folded in the onslaught, which started verbally and progressed to the physical. On top of this she really destroyed his dignity by loudly claiming he must stop crying.

He will never forget this.

She deserve all the bad karma she is going to get.

Lesufi - where are you? Oops Sorry, wrong type of kids ?
    Find the solutions, not the problems.

Lovely kid.Well done to the parents.

And I take my hat of to the boy for not retaliating.Imagine social media then.
    2015 Land Cruiser 79 D/C V8 Diesel Turbo
    1983 Suzuki SJ 410 SOA.
    Bush Lapa Boskriek No 607 - Die Kriek

I was bullied when in grade 5 by a grade 10 student. Use to slap us(there were 5 of us in various schools being bullied by this idiot) around, take our lunch money, lunch, tip our school bags and so on.
    We complained, my parents went to the head master, police nothing.

One day I came home with a black eye and my mom told me she does not know how to help me with this little idiot.

Needless to say next time I saw him I moered him with a cricket bat and almost left him for dead(so to speak), reported him to our headmaster and the little #### was exposed and expelled.

My point: If it was not for this little #### I would not have learned properly to stand up for myself. That in itself was a life lesson learned the hard way and one which I will never forget.

Last edited by Andre Vorster; 2019/11/15 at 10:59 AM. Reason: self deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pietsweis View Post

Having said that. The moment a woman hits like a man, she will get treated like one from my side.

Thats just the thing.

With the current gender based violence hype, that video, if he had retaliated, could have had dire consequences for that young boy..

Our society is sick, that's it, nothing, no further interference will fix it.

There is no bully proofing man. that is just bull ..... The only thing that should happen is consequence. Sue the crap out of the parent, the school and the one who took the video. And then publish the losses to them.

The compensation must be so high. The school must face closure and both the attacker and the one taking the freaking video's families must go bankrupt... Thats the only way it will stop.

Common shyte.. Thats what they are

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

With a mild case of "Camping Personality Disorder" or CPD

a five cylinder bakkie

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator_01 View Post
    https://www.jacarandafm.com/shows/sc...fricans-shock/

I will just leave this here...

How does one bully proof your child?
    Point 1. Stay away from a half Porra girl.
    Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    Thats just the thing.

With the current gender based violence hype, that video, if he had retaliated, could have had dire consequences for that young boy..

Our society is sick, that's it, nothing, no further interference will fix it.

There is no bully proofing man. that is just bull ..... The only thing that should happen is consequence. Sue the crap out of the parent, the school and the one who took the video. And then publish the losses to them.

The compensation must be so high. The school must face closure and both the attacker and the one taking the freaking video's families must go bankrupt... Thats the only way it will stop.

Common shyte.. Thats what they are
    Why sue the parent? If your kid robs a bank, should you be the one end up in jail?

Sorry bud, there is far more proper ways to handle this situation than suing the parents.
    Sent from my iPhone

Hates off for the young lad staying calm and taking the punches from that monster. He is way more of a man and mature that the other guys cheering in the back ground.

Na die eerste vuishou het ek haar op haat agetent gesit! As sy soos n man pakslae will uitdeel moet jy kan paklsae vat soos n man!

I klap is anders, maar vuiste...Nee jammer!

Die boeta kon seker probeer wegloop het of nie eers in die situasie gekom het waar hy so naby die rubbish kom nie.
    A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find that after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.
    John Steinbeck

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast