Page 819 of 842 FirstFirst ... 319 569 719 769 794 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... LastLast
Results 16,361 to 16,380 of 16832

Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

I've got the following ... offer me a few beers or just take it ... and send a courier/collect.

Maybe someone wants a Dream Multimedia to use for who knows what ...

Or a brand new once used for a day, Wireless A/V extender ... the beers part comes in here ... as it has a base unit and 2 extenders.

Drop me a PM, as I will get an email for that, when I miss replies here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210905_184316_1.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	233.8 KB 
ID:	629294   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210907_173201_1.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	629295   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210907_175009_1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	249.1 KB 
ID:	629296  
    Political Correctness
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, rabidly promoted by a unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd ... by the clean end!

Saw this in a pub - no idea why the wife does not see it so:
    I'm not opinionated ... I'm just always right!

Doing a name change are you
    Fortuner D4D
    Hilux 2.7 4x4 Raider.
    Sp Tourer

Quote Originally Posted by GlennE2 View Post
    Guys, in view of the often acrimonius arguments that erupt because someone feels aggrieved that someone else seems to get in first dibs on everything, maybe place your offer with a proviso. Some have done that. Recently a tent was given away and the poster specifically requested it goes to a first time camper. A similar proviso could be "right of allocation remains with the poster" or "poster reserves the right to withdraw offer" or "poster reserves the right of allocation"or words to that effect. I've met some really great people courtesy of this forum and it would be really sad to see it closed due to continual complaints such as the last 3 pages.
    There has been a few guys that seem to have a better access than admin to this thread, guys that manage to put in a request for everything and then gets it as well because he was first to ask for it. The asking part or putting dibs is part of the fun of this thread and makes it interesting but I have no issue if an offer is made for a specific target market like the first time campers with the tent, it works for me. This fire goodie is useless for a guy in suburbia other than taking it to Cash Converters and selling it and with that I have a huge problem I will sommer ban such a person if I find out. I have had my fair share of items here and meeting the great folks behind the huge heart and I do my best not to take advantage of the kind hearted folks on this forum, unfortunately there are all kinds of people here some with thick skins, sone antivaxers shucks there are people who believe the earth is flat like Ren...

I feel the rules should be to not take advantage and for the donor to have the full say who gets the item or to put in place some restriction on who gets it without any hanna hanna fishpaste afterwards, other than that I do not think that mods should start calling the shots here Moet net nie dink ek gaan jou laat vloek op hierdie thread al spel jy swak. Hier is dames hier, dames wat ek baie respek voor het en wat 'n spesiale plek in my hart het so PASOP
    Henk
    Adventure is out there go find it

Fitment and trailer service. Agent for SnoMaster & Tentco
    Follow us on Facebook

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hbannink For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oppies3800 View Post
    You can't take everything on the forum as facts
    But you can try and take everything on the forum.
    Guy B. Vergoes Houwens
    2014 LC76 4.5 V8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ghouwens For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by the_terrible_triplett View Post
    I've got the following ... offer me a few beers or just take it ... and send a courier/collect.

Or a brand new once used for a day, Wireless A/V extender ... the beers part comes in here ... as it has a base unit and 2 extenders.

I use these the AV extender have 2 they work well with my set up perfect to cast DSTV etc to other buildings that are not far away , so useful but dont need more , hard to find now if no one takes let me know I will pay postage to GP, dont dump them
    Pajero 3.2 DID Gen 4 Standard for now
    Platcar Alfa Giulietta 1.4 MA
    Swambo Volvo S40 T5

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 12richardk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hbannink View Post
    There has been a few guys that seem to have a better access than admin to this thread, guys that manage to put in a request for everything and then gets it as well because he was first to ask for it. The asking part or putting dibs is part of the fun of this thread and makes it interesting but I have no issue if an offer is made for a specific target market like the first time campers with the tent, it works for me. This fire goodie is useless for a guy in suburbia other than taking it to Cash Converters and selling it and with that I have a huge problem I will sommer ban such a person if I find out. I have had my fair share of items here and meeting the great folks behind the huge heart and I do my best not to take advantage of the kind hearted folks on this forum, unfortunately there are all kinds of people here some with thick skins, sone antivaxers shucks there are people who believe the earth is flat like Ren...

I feel the rules should be to not take advantage and for the donor to have the full say who gets the item or to put in place some restriction on who gets it without any hanna hanna fishpaste afterwards, other than that I do not think that mods should start calling the shots here Moet net nie dink ek gaan jou laat vloek op hierdie thread al spel jy swak. Hier is dames hier, dames wat ek baie respek voor het en wat 'n spesiale plek in my hart het so PASOP
    I'm in full agreement with you. Those rules are fair. I also agree with banning anyone running to Cash Convertors or advertising what they got for free on Gumtree or Junkmail. Ek stem ook saam met geen gevloek nie. Ons respekteer mos die dames. Op die groep en by die huis!
    Great reply from a mod!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennE2 View Post
    I'm in full agreement with you. Those rules are fair. I also agree with banning anyone running to Cash Convertors or advertising what they got for free on Gumtree or Junkmail. Ek stem ook saam met geen gevloek nie. Ons respekteer mos die dames. Op die groep en by die huis!
    Great reply from a mod!
    It is also possible to relinquish a dibs if you note somebody needs it more than you.

I have done that before when somebody has posted after me and put forward a case of need.
    Cheers

ZS5KAD - PROFFESIONAL DUMBASS
    3 Land Rover V8's
    NA - TwinTurbo - SuperCharged
    A V6 and an inline 4

If you fly or drive to an anti-Fracking meeting, you have no business being there and you wont get my ear......

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fluffy For This Useful Post:

Maybe we need a new thread now, something like "debating the appropriate participation on the give it away before I toss it thread"...
    2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 Unlimited Sahara
    2018 VW Amatrok 3.0 V6 4motion
    2021 Sprite Splash/Tourer SX

Quote Originally Posted by hbannink View Post

The earth IS flat and north is always the way I am facing…

A WK and 8J.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainier Vermaak For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rainier Vermaak View Post
    The earth IS flat and north is always the way I am facing…
    Recently met a guy that believe earth is flat, even sent me a book. Still have to read ....

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    It is also possible to relinquish a dibs if you note somebody needs it more than you.

I have done that before when somebody has posted after me and put forward a case of need.
    Absolutely. I've also done that a few times. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Theuns SJ View Post
    Recently met a guy that believe earth is flat, even sent me a book. Still have to read ....
    Wow, someone found a book fully of stuff to say about it. The book must be quite... flat.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emmie L For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by the_terrible_triplett View Post

I could use them AV transmitters to transmit some mnet into my bedroom, but how do I get the beers to you in Cape Town?

I will not mind paying for shipping though
    Attie

Ford Ranger 3.0Tdci Super Cab 4x4
    (workshop whore)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WAJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WAJ View Post
    I could use them AV transmitters to transmit some mnet into my bedroom, but how do I get the beers to you in Cape Town?

I will not mind paying for shipping though
    Order online and have it delivered to his house.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxxyc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Theuns SJ View Post
    I knew a guy that believed the earth was hollow and aliens lived there. True story.
    Jakes Louw
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

another thread that's gone to a ball of shyte

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morne - Skip For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jelo View Post
    I knew a guy that believed the earth was hollow and aliens lived there. True story.
    Can't really be aliens though, considering the definition of "alien" means "from another world" in that sense. So they're from this world, so maybe just mole people?

:P

I'll best youse all.

I know of people who believe the illuminati is shooting tracking devices into your blood with the covid vaccine

28. The Following User Says Thank You to LouisXander For This Useful Post:

i'm confused.. is someone giving away aliens? or nano-chips for object/human-tracking?
    '01 HB DC 3.2D 4X4 (SE)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to N0ddy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by N0ddy View Post
    i'm confused.. is someone giving away aliens? or nano-chips for object/human-tracking?
    Dibs please.... if no objections..

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_Triton For This Useful Post: