The give it away before I toss it thread - Page 517





Page 517 of 547 FirstFirst ... 17 267 417 467 492 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 542 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,340 of 10930
  1. #10321
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kuilsrivier
    Age
    45
    Posts
    562
    Thanked: 170

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread


    Hi All

    My trusty old KIC was replace with a slightly bigger one.

    This one is 15 years old and the lid is damaged. It still seals okay, but the rubber will need to be replaced. Needs a plug as well.
    Should be okay for fish bait or something similar.

    Please don't take it to sell. I can do that as well.
    Please collect tomorrow evening and no, I am not cleaning it.

    If you can't collect tomorrow evening, it will go to second or third dibs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2010 Pajero Sport 3.2 Di-D
    2017 Jurgens XT140 with Echo Mkii Tent

  2. #10322
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Morgenzon
    Age
    35
    Posts
    29
    Thanked: 35

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post

    Hi All

    My trusty old KIC was replace with a slightly bigger one.

    This one is 15 years old and the lid is damaged. It still seals okay, but the rubber will need to be replaced. Needs a plug as well.
    Should be okay for fish bait or something similar.

    Please don't take it to sell. I can do that as well.
    Please collect tomorrow evening and no, I am not cleaning it.

    If you can't collect tomorrow evening, it will go to second or third dibs.
    From where are you

  3. #10323
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kuilsrivier
    Age
    45
    Posts
    562
    Thanked: 170

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by martiny View Post
    From where are you

    Kuilsrivier
    2010 Pajero Sport 3.2 Di-D
    2017 Jurgens XT140 with Echo Mkii Tent

  4. #10324
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    somerset west
    Age
    39
    Posts
    31
    Thanked: 9

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    dibs plz

  5. #10325
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13
    Thanked: 1

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by martiny View Post
    From where are you
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselkop View Post
    dibs plz
    Dieselkop. As jy nie die vrieskas vat nie sal ek asb. 2nd dibs as daar niemklaar is nie

  6. #10326
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kuilsrivier
    Age
    45
    Posts
    562
    Thanked: 170

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselkop View Post
    dibs plz
    Yours, see you tomorrow. Will send you a location marker.
    Around 5 or 6pm?
    Last edited by Nerd; 2019/07/28 at 08:50 PM.
    2010 Pajero Sport 3.2 Di-D
    2017 Jurgens XT140 with Echo Mkii Tent

  7. #10327
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    somerset west
    Age
    39
    Posts
    31
    Thanked: 9

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Yours, see you tomorrow. Will send you a location marker.
    Around 5 or 6pm?
    check your PM

  8. #10328
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    74
    Thanked: 56

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    N ou hout boekrak met glas deure, hy is 995x350x850(h) vir optel in Edgemead voor of op naweek asb.

  9. #10329
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3
    Thanked: 4

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jimny4x4 View Post
    N ou hout boekrak met glas deure, hy is 995x350x850(h) vir optel in Edgemead voor of op naweek asb.
    Dibs please.
    ____________________
    Discovery V8

  10. #10330
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    centurion
    Age
    43
    Posts
    0
    Thanked: 9

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TravellingMan View Post
    Dibs please.

    2nd dibs

  11. #10331
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    74
    Thanked: 56

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TravellingMan View Post
    Dibs please.
    Yours TravellingMan, ill PM you my number

  12. #10332
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    43
    Thanked: 13

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Has it been taken?

    If not i am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    dibs
    Hi All

    My trusty old KIC was replace with a slightly bigger one.

    This one is 15 years old and the lid is damaged. It still seals okay, but the rubber will need to be replaced. Needs a plug as well.
    Should be okay for fish bait or something similar.

    Please don't take it to sell. I can do that as well.
    Please collect tomorrow evening and no, I am not cleaning it.

    If you can't collect tomorrow evening, it will go to second or third dibs.
    Last edited by NissanXtrail; 2019/08/02 at 11:07 AM.

  13. #10333
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    69
    Posts
    39
    Thanked: 19

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    I have the following to give away:
    1. an Alva 3 Burner Hotwheel double sided cast iron cooking plate. It's fitted with three high pressure burners. Needs a bit of TLC
    2. a CampMaster shower cubicle 90 x 90 x 200


    I'm based in Centurion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6079.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	535942
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6080.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	612.4 KB 
ID:	535944
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6081.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	273.8 KB 
ID:	535943

  14. #10334
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    58
    Posts
    559
    Thanked: 71

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Braith View Post
    I have the following to give away:
    1. an Alva 3 Burner Hotwheel double sided cast iron cooking plate. It's fitted with three high pressure burners. Needs a bit of TLC
    2. a CampMaster shower cubicle 90 x 90 x 200


    I'm based in Centurion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6079.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	535942
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6080.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	612.4 KB 
ID:	535944
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6081.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	273.8 KB 
ID:	535943
    Dibs on shower tent please.

  15. #10335
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Helderkruin
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanked: 374

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Braith View Post
    I have the following to give away:
    1. an Alva 3 Burner Hotwheel double sided cast iron cooking plate. It's fitted with three high pressure burners. Needs a bit of TLC
    2. a CampMaster shower cubicle 90 x 90 x 200


    I'm based in Centurion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6079.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	535942
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6080.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	612.4 KB 
ID:	535944
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6081.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	273.8 KB 
ID:	535943
    Dips on all three please

  16. #10336
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Helderkruin
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanked: 374

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Braith sorry on Burner and Shower dips please

  17. #10337
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    69
    Posts
    39
    Thanked: 19

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ELU View Post
    Dibs on shower tent please.
    Its yours ELU.
    Send me a PM for contact details.

  18. #10338
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    69
    Posts
    39
    Thanked: 19

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Venter View Post
    Dips on all three please
    Leon ELU has first dibs on the shower but you have first dibs on the Alva plate.

  19. #10339
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Helderkruin
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanked: 374

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Braith View Post
    Leon ELU has first dibs on the shower but you have first dibs on the Alva plate.
    Thanks Braith

  20. #10340
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    58
    Posts
    559
    Thanked: 71

    Default Re: The give it away before I toss it thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Braith View Post
    Its yours ELU.
    Send me a PM for contact details.
    Much appreciated. PM sent. Thanks. Regards.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ELU For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. How to measure thread
    By Jaco L in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2019/08/16, 04:40 AM
  2. Free Chat Thread, no topic, just say howzit
    By Fluffy in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 2018/02/12, 04:04 PM
  3. In this thread, we give bad advice
    By MikeAG in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: 2018/02/05, 11:13 AM
  4. My Amarok thread! It's gone!
    By LewiesF in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2011/09/04, 08:59 PM
  5. ULTIMATE Petrol vs Diesel thread - Comparisons
    By RedLineR in forum Vehicle & Technical Chat - General
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 2011/05/02, 01:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •