Camping at Malelane

Default Camping at Malelane

Planning our trip to Kruger in September. Has anyone camped at Malalane. Thinking of stopping there a night or two as we exit Kruger before heading south to Montagu.
    Thanks as always

Bushwacka

Berg en Dal is 10km away and is very nice camp with shop restaurant and fuel.It has scenic loops around it.Malelane on the park fence with cultivated farmland on the over side it is actually a satellitecamp of Berg en Dal I would rather camp at B&D if both are available.
    2007 Jeep Wrangler CRD unlimited sport 6 speed manual

1973 Range Rover

2001 ML 320 petrol

2006 Conqueror Supra

Thanks Hollebollegys

Will book BandD. Space for camping not a problem as we are there in September.
    Spending three weeks in Kruger -- great outing for us and the Jeep Cherokee 2.8 CRD!

Quote Originally Posted by bushwacka View Post
    Planning our trip to Kruger in September. Has anyone camped at Malalane. Thinking of stopping there a night or two as we exit Kruger before heading south to Montagu.
    Thanks as always
    Malelane Country Club has caravan/camp (electrified) sites.It's a stones throw from the Malelane Gate to Kruger.Ablution facilities are that of the club.Very neat and well kept.Costs about R100.00 per site,may have gone up a little now.Very close to town.

Malalane Country Club -- that sound really great. As I said we are heading home and just wanted a good base before we head south. Really appreciate the tip. Not something we would ahve known. As always deeply impressed by the members of this forum.
    Keep well

Quote Originally Posted by bushwacka View Post
    Malalane Country Club -- that sound really great. As I said we are heading home and just wanted a good base before we head south. Really appreciate the tip. Not something we would ahve known. As always deeply impressed by the members of this forum.
    Keep well
    Sometime back a caravanner/camper requested for info about a park in the Caravan and Outdoor mag where he could play golf.I found my self there by chance as I did not have a booking for Kruger.I relayed this to the mag and they checked it out and had an insert in the following issue.The retiree was delighted at the news.