by: Nakiboy

Description: 2009 Triton, 3.2 4x4, 184000km in great condition.

Lots of money spent on this vehicle, body lift kit, new shock absorbers, new clutch, new-ish all terrain tyres, harris power points (front and rear), LED reverse light underneath rear end, LED light in engine bay, Melvill and Moon seat covers (front only), additional tie down points in load bed. New windscreen fitted this week.

Will include custom load bed tent frame and custom load box (built to take 4 low lid wolf packs. Will include camp table that slides into tent frame.
Will also include front coil spring spacers (bought from Sinwolf, not yet fitted) and 2 matt black Jerry cans.

Leather interior, A/C, E/W, E/M, electric driver's seat, Parrot Bluetooth, aftermarket CD/MP3 player. Tracker unit.

Regularly serviced through agents with a few oil and filter services done by me. Last major service through Menlyn Mitsubishi (will include all invoices for money spent on vehicle).

Sad to see this ute go, I'll do a family history check to see what kind of person you are when you want to buy this vehicle, she's been good to me and deserves a good home :)

Price is not negotiable, no tyre kickers please.

Selling to buy a plat kar, red one that goes wooosh!

Vehicle can be viewed in Pretoria East at my office during office hours only (secure office park).

This item is listed in our online classifieds, click here to view the advertised item.