Disco 3 aux battery flat and no contact-where to look

Default Disco 3 aux battery flat and no contact-where to look

Hello Gentlemen,

Over the last week or so I've had a sequence of things not working on my Disco 3-1st my aux fuel pump+tank, then after my horn and hooter went crazy it stopped working and alas my electric magnet on my wheel carries is also not engaging.

Last night I checked my dual battery monitor and saw that it says the aux battery has no contact-if this is the problem where should I look and How can I fix this?It is a highly modified vehicle (purchased that way) and has alot of wires on the aux battery.

I've checked the batteries contact points and it looks ok.

Or can it be a fuse?

This car was serviced this week and the mechanic said the aux fuel pump and hooter was because of the main motherboard or something-I'm no expert but I have my doubts-he didn't even see that the aux battery is probably flat.

Any advice on how to fix this or what to check?

many thanks
    2002 Defender 110 td5 -Upgraded intercooler, police spec map, terrafirma lift etc.
    2006 tdv6 disco 3 . Upgraded intercooler, torqtune map etc
    2002 Pajero lwb gls (for sale)

First check the fuses, fearing the aux battery and if it is on a solenoid check that it is kicking in.
    Discovery 3 TDV6 S G4 No 29 - Mine
    Discovery 4 TDV6 SE - SWAMBO's

What am I looking for in the fuse box?
    Sorry,This area is where I have 2 left hands ☺
    2002 Defender 110 td5 -Upgraded intercooler, police spec map, terrafirma lift etc.
    2006 tdv6 disco 3 . Upgraded intercooler, torqtune map etc
    2002 Pajero lwb gls (for sale)

The cable going from your main to aux battery should have a fuse and relay or dc/dc charger.

Take a pic of both boxes, and the space in front of your main battery box and post them. It will make it easier TI identify.
    Discovery 3 TDV6 S G4 No 29 - Mine
    Discovery 4 TDV6 SE - SWAMBO's

Landyworx say spare wheel magnet also connected to aux battery. This is the common point to be checked.
    Air horn, aux fuel pump and spare wheel carrier all depend on the aux battery.
    The other day you used it to start the car, so it was working. Possibly main fuse blown. First check battery with multimeter, then work through the fuses one by one.