Quote Originally Posted by Family_Dog View Post
The BENTON Range of automatic regulated Battery Maintenance Chargers comprises a range of fully Automatic Chargers capable of charging 6v, 12v or 24v batteries at various rates from 750mA to 25A, as per the chart below. Powered by the Benton XB2 processor which is a smart processor that makes the charger faster, more powerful, reliable and smarter, they have proven themselves to be a major force in battery charger technology. There is no risk of overcharging batteries.

We stock all models above except for the SB-380, BX-3 and BX-6 units.

BX-1 (Pro) FEATURES:

This Pro version replaces the older BX-1 & BX-1 (M) versions.

The Charger is described as:

FEATURES

BENTON BX-1(PRO) is a smart, 5-step fully automatic switch mode battery charger and maintainer, designed for charging a variety of SLA (sealed lead acid) batteries, widely used in motorcycles, cars, ATVs, boats, trucks, Jet Skis and Snowmobiles, communication equipment, information technology equipment, medical equipment, scientific equipment etc. The batteries may be of various types i.e. WET/Flooded, GEL, AGM batteries capacity from 12V/1.2 Ah to 12V/120 Ah. The BX-1 PRO also charges batteries in cold conditions, recovers slightly sulfated batteries and rescues drained battery as low as 3.0V. It provides trickle charge and maintenance charging which increase battery life and gives superb performance.

PRODUCT SAFETY FEATURES

* Electronically safe against User-errors. The Charger will not damage vehicle electronics. It is totally safe for months-long connections and maintenance of irregularly or seasonally used batteries, even while the charger is still connected to the vehicle. It provides optimal conditioning without damage. There is no risk of over-charging!

* Full protection against wrong connections and against short-circuits ensures safe charging operation.

* The new BX-1(Pro) auto-reverts to the selected Charge mode after a power-interruption.

* Fully controlled by internal Micro-Computer Unit which makes it faster, powerful, reliable and smarter. It detects the state of charge of the battery plugged into it and initiates charging.

* Dust and Splash-proof (IP65).

* Double insulated.

TECHNICAL DATA
Input Voltage: 220~240V AC.
Charging Voltage: 14.4V or 14.7V.
Charging Current: 3.8A ±10% or 0.8A ±10%

BULK CHARGING TIME
Battery Size: 60A - ±80% Charge, 14 Hours
Battery Size: 100A - ±80% Charge, 23 Hours
Battery Size: 120A - ±80% Charge, 24 Hours
Battery Capacity: 1.2 - 120 AH/r

BX-2 FEATURES:

BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
Using state of the art technology, the Charger enables the re-charging of Batteries to almost 100% of their original capacity. The BX-2 Charger automatically diagnoses, recovers, charges and maintains batteries for months, fully automatic operation from Charge to Maintenance modes. Six operations options are available - 28.8V, 29.4V, 14.4V, 14.7V, 13.6V Supply and 16V Boost.
* It recovers slightly sulphated batteries.
* It diagnoses and rescues drained batteries.
* It provides Trickle Charge and Maintenance Charging which increases Battery life/

The BX-2 Charger 7-Step Fully Automatic Charger provides six output options to meet numerous requirements as listed in the table below as well as a 13.6v DC Supply and 16v Boost.

It features a 10-Stage charging strategy, i.e. Pulse Charge, 7A, 5A, 3.5A, 1.5A 200mA, Boost Charge, Maintenance & Power Supply.

It has a Memory Function. The Charger returns to the last selected Mode automatically when power is restored. (This function is disabled for 13.6v SUPPLY and 16v BOOST modes).

TECHNICAL DATA:
CHARGING VOLTAGE: 28.8v or 29.4v; 14.4v or 14.7v; 13.6v or 16.5v
CHARGING CURRENT: 7.0A or 5A or 3A or 1.5A
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -20°C to +50°C
TYPE OF CHARGER: Seven stage, fully Automatic, Switch Mode with Maintenance Charging
TYPE OF BATTERIES: 12V & 24V Lease Acid Batteries, (WET, MF, AGM and GEL)
BATTERY CAPACITY: 14 - 230Ah (for 12v); 14 - 120Ah (for 24v)
HOUSING PROTECTION: IP65

A range of product Videos may be viewed here:

BENTON PRODUCT VIDEOS

FORUM PRICE: Please send me a PM

-F_D
Hi Family_dog

I have a BentonBX2 Charger that has been brilliant over the last couple years - However I now wanted to charge a Battery and Nothing Happened
the Power light is on but there is nit Charge indicator that comes on - I tried another Battery and still the same thing, I then proceeded to check the Connections on the Crocodile clips and they seem fine, and when up to the Cable connection point and that seems fine,
Can you Help ??

Thanks Brad