Good day overlanders,

I have a quick question. We are going to the Peoples republic of the Congo later in the year (work, not pleasure ) to a small dot on the map called Mayoko.

Does anybody know if you need a license for two way radios and if so, where do I get the forms. Second question. Which frequency will these be tuned to? We are taking 5 over.

I've phoned one of our suppliers, and the short answer is they will sommer tune any frequency and if you pack them into your luggage, you will need no license. Needless to say, I was rolling on the floor laughing, still wiping the tears....

Have a great day peeps