Tata ma… false?

Default Tata ma… false?

Tata ma… false?

29 February 2008, 06:00 CAT
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/justine/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]An East London businessman is demanding his money back from a car dealer which he accuses of selling him two bakkies “under false pretences.”
    Koos’t Hart, of Hart’s Steelworks in Amalinda, said he bought two Tata 3 litre 207DI’s from Automall’s Nahoon showroom in October last year only to discover later that they were not “powerful, strong and faster” as he was meant to believe.
    He said the salesperson who sold him the cars “told me that it was strong, fast and powerful.”
    “I would like you to be a gentleman and pay me back my money,” said Hart in a letter dated February 25, 2008 and addressed to Peter Houzet, TATA East London manager.
    Last Saturday Hart took his uappiness to the next level as he drove one of the bakkies, inscribed with this message: “By far the worst of any LDV I have bought before” and parked it outside the Nahoon showroom.
    Another bakkie had to be used to block the inscription on his vehicle. This week however Hart has returned with a stronger message written on a board he hangs on the bakkie.
    “I will continue with my silent protest, because I know that it is freedom of speech…,” continued Hart in the letter.
    He said at no time during the sale did the salesman tell him that the recommended speed of the vehicles was 105 kilometres per hour.
    “If the TATA importer or the TATA manufacturer does not like it, then they can lump it. I just want my money back.”
    Houzet said: “I’ve agreed to trade the two cars from this guy at 85 percent discount of the original purchase price although they have travelled over 12 000km each. That 85 percent is in excess of the nornmal trading price of a used car of that mileage and age.”
    But Hart is refusing to accept this trade deal and insists on getting his money back.
    For more on this consumer story, read Friday’s print and online edition of the Daily Dispatch.
    Tags: East London, Koost Hart, Tata bakkie

Sometimes the situation is only a problem because it is looked at in a certain way. Looked at in another way, the right course of action may be so obvious that the problem no longer exists.

Default Tata ma… false

Tata ma… false? 29 February 2008, 06:00 CAT An East London businessman is demanding his money back from a car dealer which he accuses of selling him two bakkies “under false pretences.” Koos’t Hart, of Hart’s Steelworks in Amalinda, said he bought two Tata 3 litre 207DI’s from Automall’s Nahoon showroom in October last year only to discover later that they were not “powerful, strong and faster” as he was meant to believe. He said the salesperson who sold him the cars “told me that it was strong, fast and powerful.” “I would like you to be a gentleman and pay me back my money,” said Hart in a letter dated February 25, 2008 and addressed to Peter Houzet, TATA East London manager. Last Saturday Hart took his uappiness to the next level as he drove one of the bakkies, inscribed with this message: “By far the worst of any LDV I have bought before” and parked it outside the Nahoon showroom. Another bakkie had to be used to block the inscription on his vehicle. This week however Hart has returned with a stronger message written on a board he hangs on the bakkie. “I will continue with my silent protest, because I know that it is freedom of speech…,” continued Hart in the letter. He said at no time during the sale did the salesman tell him that the recommended speed of the vehicles was 105 kilometres per hour. “If the TATA importer or the TATA manufacturer does not like it, then they can lump it. I just want my money back.” Houzet said: “I’ve agreed to trade the two cars from this guy at 85 percent discount of the original purchase price although they have travelled over 12 000km each. That 85 percent is in excess of the nornmal trading price of a used car of that mileage and age.” But Hart is refusing to accept this trade deal and insists on getting his money back. For more on this consumer story, read Friday’s print and online edition of the Daily Dispatch. TAGS: EAST LONDON, KOOST HART, TATA BAKKIE
    Sometimes the situation is only a problem because it is looked at in a certain way. Looked at in another way, the right course of action may be so obvious that the problem no longer exists.

What a **** for not test driving first. They talk about "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" but buyers remorse comes a close second.
    * "Wat Spike probeer sê in sy min woorde" -Die Skim "
    .................................................. .....

Funny thing is he wants his money back !!! hahahahahahaha i when to go look at the Bakkie standing infront of TATA Beach Road hahahahahaha

what a C M

4ePajero Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    What a **** for not test driving first. They talk about "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" but buyers remorse comes a close second.
    **** meaning a ?
    Last edited by SimonB; 2008/03/06 at 03:06 PM.

a funny story...
    here where i live in witbank, theres a tata running around... on the tailgate the "tata" has been converted to "haha" under which is a sticker saying "powered by toyota"!