The Moegatle weekend. - Page 5





Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 512
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rustenburg
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,742
    Thanked: 119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeRover View Post
    That Red car mad it look so easy! lol!
    Wow this forum has humble people....

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,430
    Thanked: 25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewfus View Post
    Wow this forum has humble people....
    I know! And I must say I must be the most modest person I know!
    Adriaan

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,689
    Thanked: 38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeRover View Post
    I know! And I must say I must be the most modest person I know!
    Whahahahahahahahahahaha ja nee so ou skaam seuntjie jy.

    Nice pics unlce Bob

    Discovery 3 V8 SE
    Self designed Rock and Tree Sliders.
    Next: Project Bashplate
    1981 Series 3 S R6 88" Allmost Perfectly Restored

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    38
    Posts
    41
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Klink vir my na n baie lekker naweek. Kan vir my intel as daar nog plek is..

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hennopspark Centurion
    Age
    47
    Posts
    814
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    Andrew, shall we invite Raymond from TuffStuff, or at least one of their recovery vehicles for the weekend?
    Its talk like this that makes people cancels a day or two before the trip. It's not that bad, just more intense than something like Hennops because the obstacles come in rapid succession.
    I camped there in December for two days with Alex and Betsie and the camp was not even close to full at all. Alex recon people "blow up" the difficulty of the trail which in turn, puts people off.

    4x4AG0092
    3.3 HB 4x4 DC Auto
    Awesome post. I now declare you Gerrit456 - The Mad one

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sandton
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,626
    Thanked: 58

    Default

    lol ... Moegatle has a habit of knocking guys onto their sides, or worse Here is my nasty from Dec, I went over backwards! My roll cage took a serious hammering on this one, rocks are not kind.





    Hope the damage isn't too bad Sakkie I know of a certain RR that also flopped onto its side there 2 years back
    Mike


    Thanks to:
    M&P Fabworx
    Zone Offroad


    TJ Evolution - Jeep Builds - Overland Blog

    "Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what its wants!"

  7. #87
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    55
    Posts
    5,379
    Thanked: 303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrit123 View Post
    Its talk like this that makes people cancels a day or two before the trip. It's not that bad, just more intense than something like Hennops because the obstacles come in rapid succession.
    I camped there in December for two days with Alex and Betsie and the camp was not even close to full at all. Alex recon people "blow up" the difficulty of the trail which in turn, puts people off.

    If you see how Alex drives the obstacles you would understand why he thinks other people are "blowing up" the difficulty. He has no fear or concern navigating that terrain, and he knows it like the back of his hand
    Flip

    Member: 4x4 Action Group - GP0026 & Suzuki4x4GP
    Awesome: Suzuki Jimny;

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rustenburg
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,742
    Thanked: 119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incrediblebob View Post
    THE 'calm rest on it's side'

    Driver didn't look too calm...

    The Land and Range Rover managed to stay upright

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrit123 View Post
    Its talk like this that makes people cancels a day or two before the trip. It's not that bad, just more intense than something like Hennops because the obstacles come in rapid succession.
    I camped there in December for two days with Alex and Betsie and the camp was not even close to full at all. Alex recon people "blow up" the difficulty of the trail which in turn, puts people off.
    Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    Andrew, shall we invite Raymond from TuffStuff, or at least one of their recovery vehicles for the weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDisco View Post
    lol ... Moegatle has a habit of knocking guys onto their sides, or worse

    Hope the damage isn't too bad Sakkie I know of a certain RR that also flopped onto its side there 2 years back
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipside View Post
    If you see how Alex drives the obstacles you would understand why he thinks other people are "blowing up" the difficulty. He has no fear or concern navigating that terrain, and he knows it like the back of his hand





    Guys...
    Remember that all the obstacles have bypasses... You only do what you feel that you can or want to do...

    The thing about Moegatle is (and thats what makes it such an amazing trail)

    It is what you want it to be....

    If you want extreme, you got it... If you want just difficult, you got it.... if you want technical, you got it, if you want just a moderate to easy trail, then you can have that too....

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hennopspark Centurion
    Age
    47
    Posts
    814
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewfus View Post





    Guys...
    Remember that all the obstacles have bypasses... You only do what you feel that you can or want to do...

    The thing about Moegatle is (and thats what makes it such an amazing trail)

    It is what you want it to be....

    If you want extreme, you got it... If you want just difficult, you got it.... if you want technical, you got it, if you want just a moderate to easy trail, then you can have that too....
    +1000

    And remember there is LOTS of sand, nice thick river sand, We run drags in the long wide bed at the bottom part of the trail. And if my 9year old Dc Datsun can get through un-damaged after 5 outings already, anything can.

    Attached pics of our Guides for the day (29/12/13), here i am driving thrid in the queue.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    4x4AG0092
    3.3 HB 4x4 DC Auto
    Awesome post. I now declare you Gerrit456 - The Mad one

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sandton
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,626
    Thanked: 58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewfus View Post
    If you want extreme, you got it... If you want just difficult, you got it.... if you want technical, you got it, if you want just a moderate to easy trail, then you can have that too....
    Spot on!
    Mike


    Thanks to:
    M&P Fabworx
    Zone Offroad


    TJ Evolution - Jeep Builds - Overland Blog

    "Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what its wants!"

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rustenburg
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,742
    Thanked: 119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bliksim1234 View Post
    Klink vir my na n baie lekker naweek. Kan vir my intel as daar nog plek is..
    bliksem1234, jy is in

  12. #92
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    55
    Posts
    5,379
    Thanked: 303

    Default

    Originally Posted by Andrewfus

    If you want extreme, you got it... If you want just difficult, you got it.... if you want technical, you got it, if you want just a moderate to easy trail, then you can have that too...



    Very true. You determine your appetite for fun
    Flip

    Member: 4x4 Action Group - GP0026 & Suzuki4x4GP
    Awesome: Suzuki Jimny;

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,447
    Thanked: 862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewfus View Post

    If you want extreme, you got it... If you want just difficult, you got it.... if you want technical, you got it, if you want just a moderate to easy trail, then you can have that too....
    The best summary of Moegatle I've seen. You DON'T have to be scared of Moegatle.
    Sakkie Coetzee

    Some people say I have a "short temper"....I see it as swift and assertive reaction to Bull!

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    50
    Posts
    898
    Thanked: 33

    Default

    Thank heavens. I still want a bakkie for the Rebellie weekend.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    RechardT

    Now- Karloos...watch this space.
    Mitsu Pajero 3500 V6 Auto. a Green machine called Rambo (Sold.)
    Hilux D4D- Nicknamed Rocky- STOLEN ON 4/9/15)

    One day is One day- Dodge Ram 6.7l TD.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bronkhorstspruit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    102
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Ek wil ok saam gaan, sit my naam tentatief op asb, wat sal die kostes wees?

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rustenburg
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,742
    Thanked: 119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willem D/C View Post
    Ek wil ok saam gaan, sit my naam tentatief op asb, wat sal die kostes wees?
    Sal so maak.

    The costs will be finalised early next week (we might be getting a discount)

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Pradotoria
    Age
    42
    Posts
    638
    Thanked: 33

    Default

    Please add me to the list Andrew. I will be camping. Thanks

    Prado 120 4.0
    Jimny A/T
    GL500

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rustenburg
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,742
    Thanked: 119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MMG View Post
    Please add me to the list Andrew. I will be camping. Thanks
    Done!

    The list so far:
    1. Franz
    2. Andrewfus
    3. Hercules
    4. Sennin
    5. Incrediblebob
    6. PBlaauw
    7. Flipside
    8. Flipside's no 2
    9. Ladies Andy
    10. Rechard
    11. War-Medic & Baby Jane
    12. Lourens
    13. Karin
    14. Ystervark
    15. Ystervark no 2
    16. Vreesloos
    17. Coert
    18. GD15
    19. Outdoorman
    20. Gualtar
    21. bliksem1234
    22. WillemD/C
    23. Mr MMG

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brits
    Age
    44
    Posts
    320
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Sal julle baie graag wou join vir die trippie oor dit so naby my is, maar het vas gepen vir Sand rivier. As enige iets verander Adrew kom ploeg ek saam
    Rulof
    Ford 3.0TDCI DC 4x4 2008- Wit Blits. LR Defender90 2.8i.-Bulletjie. Heeltyd speeltyd!!!
    ......you only experience the bush when the engine is switched off
    <v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" style="width: 415.5pt; height: 105pt;" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:%5CTEMP%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.jpg" o:title="untitled"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rustenburg
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,742
    Thanked: 119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletjie View Post
    Sal julle baie graag wou join vir die trippie oor dit so naby my is, maar het vas gepen vir Sand rivier. As enige iets verander Adrew kom ploeg ek saam
    En daar gaaaan geploeg word...

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Accomodation available near SANI PASS this weekend.
    By Fluffy in forum 4x4 Trails / Routes / Clubs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011/08/23, 11:20 AM
  2. Rostock Ritz Fly-In Weekend
    By AboutAfrica in forum Namibia
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2011/06/13, 03:55 PM
  3. Free Training 31 January 2009 - Report
    By Dirk in forum General 4x4 Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2010/11/19, 11:31 AM
  4. The Weekend that was
    By Diversions in forum Scuba Diving
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009/08/18, 01:39 PM
  5. Baltimore 4x4 Family Weekend
    By LandJero in forum Gauteng
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2008/08/08, 04:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •