Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kyalami
    Age
    65
    Posts
    27
    Thanked: 1

    Default Model cars 1:18 scale

    Hi friends,

    I'm new to the forum, but just love it...like being part of a huge family.

    Have approximately a 100 or more 1:18 scale models in storage for more than a year. They mostly models from Auto Art, Kynosho, Precision 100, Highway series,Exoto and many others.

    I collected BMW,s (which I want to keep), American muscle cars (Mustangs,Corvettes,Chevys,Chrysler etc). There are British cars, Escort, Capri, Aston Martin, MG, Jaquar, Cortina.

    These models are all in their their original packaging, some with their invoices.

    I'm in the process of giving up the storage and have no space for them in my new house. I will inform the you all through the forum of the exact amount of cars I have and more detail about them. We can talk about price.

    Have wet your appetites?

    Rgds

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn Breaker For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Florida(weekends) & Pretoria(week days)
    Age
    34
    Posts
    40
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Any of these cars for sale yet? I also collect model cars and have various size...


    2013 Jeep Wrangler 2.8 CRD Unlimited [AIRBORNE]

    "Live without limits"

    Jeep ID - 1941-JK28-AV

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Harties
    Age
    59
    Posts
    170
    Thanked: 33

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Breaker View Post
    Hi friends,

    I'm new to the forum, but just love it...like being part of a huge family.

    Have approximately a 100 or more 1:18 scale models in storage for more than a year. They mostly models from Auto Art, Kynosho, Precision 100, Highway series,Exoto and many others.

    I collected BMW,s (which I want to keep), American muscle cars (Mustangs,Corvettes,Chevys,Chrysler etc). There are British cars, Escort, Capri, Aston Martin, MG, Jaquar, Cortina.

    These models are all in their their original packaging, some with their invoices.

    I'm in the process of giving up the storage and have no space for them in my new house. I will inform the you all through the forum of the exact amount of cars I have and more detail about them. We can talk about price.

    Have wet your appetites?

    Rgds
    Yes you have drenched my appetite. Now for pics and prices pleas....

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Hi all,

    Time to revive this tread. Pls show your collection...

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Allegro For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Harties
    Age
    59
    Posts
    170
    Thanked: 33

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
    Hi all,

    Time to revive this tread. Pls show your collection...
    I agree 100%!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    50
    Posts
    244
    Thanked: 860

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    You can view my collection @ http://mymodelgarage.blogspot.com/

    Its a mix of mostly 1:18 cars and 1:50 construction vehicles.

    Bell

    • B40D ADT (Norscot)

    Caterpillar

    • 14M Grader (Norscot)
    • 140H Grader (Norscot)
    • 323D Excavator (Norscot)
    • 330D L Excavator (Norscot)
    • 336D L Excavator (Norscot)
    • 365B Excavator (Norscot)
    • 432D Digger Loader (Norscot)
    • 5110B Excavator (Norscot)
    • 623G Scraper (Norscot)
    • 725 ADT (Norscot)
    • 777 Water Tanker (Norscot)
    • 777D Dump Truck (Norscot)
    • 825H Soil Compactor (Norscot)
    • 906 Loader (Norscot)
    • 950H Loader (Norscot)
    • 963D Tracked Loader (Norscot)
    • 980G Loader (Norscot)
    • 992G Loader (Norscot)
    • 994F Loader (Norscot)
    • AP600D Paver (Norscot)
    • CB-534D Compactor (Norscot)
    • D5K2 Dozer (Norscot)
    • D6K2 XL Dozer (Norscot)
    • D7E Dozer (Norscot)
    • D8R Dozer (Norscot)
    • D11R Dozer (Norscot)
    • M16B Motorized Excavator (Norscot)

    Chevrolet

    • Corvette Stingray (C2) (Maisto)
    • Corvette Z06 (Hot Wheels)

    Dodge

    • Charger (Maisto)
    • Challenger R/T (Maisto)

    Ferrari

    • 250 GT California (Hot Wheels)
    • 250 GTO (Hot Wheels)
    • 308 GTB (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 348 TB (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 360 Challange Stradale (Hot Wheels)
    • 360 Spider (Hot Wheels)
    • 365 GTB4 Daytona Competizione (Kyosho)
    • 456 (Hot Wheels)
    • 458 GT2 (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 458 Italia (Hot Wheels)
    • 458 Spider (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 550 Barchetta (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 575M Maranello (Hot Wheels)
    • 599 GTB (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 599XX (Hot Wheels)
    • 612 Scaglietti (Hot Wheels)
    • California (Hot Wheels)
    • Enzo (Hot Wheels)
    • F12berlinetta (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • F2002 F1 (Hot Wheels Racing)
    • F2004 F1 (Hot Wheels Racing)
    • F2008 F1 (Hot Wheels Racing)
    • F355berlinetta (Hot Wheels)
    • F355 Spider (Hot Wheels)
    • F40 (Hot Wheels)
    • F40 Competizione (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • F430 Challange (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • F50 (Hot Wheels)
    • F512M (Hot Wheels)
    • FF (Hot Wheels)
    • FXX (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • LaFerrari (Bburago)

    JCB

    • 456 Frontend Loader (Motorart)
    • JS220 Excavator (Motorart)

    Kenworth

    • W900 with lowboy trailer (Norscot)

    Lamborgini

    • Aventador (Bburgo)
    • Aventador (Maisto)
    • Countach (Kyosho)
    • Gallardo (Maisto)
    • Murcialago (Maisto)
    • Murcialago Roadster (Maisto)
    • Reventon (Bburgo)
    • Sesto Elemnto (Bburago)

    Lotus

    • Espirt V8 (Autoart)

    McLaren

    • F1 Stealth (Autoart)
    • MP4-16 (HotWheels Racing)

    Marooka

    • MST1500VD (Joal)

    Mercedes Benz

    • 300 SL Touring (Bburago)
    • 300 SL Coupe (Bburago)
    • 300 SLR (Maisto)
    • CLK GTR (Maisto)
    • SLR McLaren (Maisto)

    Playmouth

    • GTX Maisto)



    Peterbilt

    • 335 Service Truck (Norscot)

    Porsche

    • 365B (Ricko)
    • 911 (997) Carrera Cabriolet (Maisto)
    • 911 (997) GT2 RS (Autoart)
    • 911 (997) GT3 Cup (Autoart)
    • 911 (997) GT3 RS (Bburago)
    • 911 (997) GT3 RS 4.0 (Autoart)
    • 911 (997) GT3 RSR (Autoart)
    • Carrera GT (Maisto)
    • Cayenne Turbo (Maisto)

    Renault

    • R26 (Hot Wheels Racing)

    Toyota

    • 40 Series Landcruiser (Polistil)

    Volvo


    • FH12 Globetrotter XL with lowboy trailer (Joal)


    Williams

    • FW24
    Last edited by HannesS; 2019/08/05 at 10:25 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HannesS For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Potchefstroom
    Age
    66
    Posts
    486
    Thanked: 641

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Quote Originally Posted by HannesS View Post
    You can view my collection @ http://mymodelgarage.blogspot.com/

    Its a mix of mostly 1:18 cars and 1:50 construction vehicles.

    Bell

    • B40D ADT (Norscot)

    Caterpillar

    • 14M Grader (Norscot)
    • 140H Grader (Norscot)
    • 323D Excavator (Norscot)
    • 330D L Excavator (Norscot)
    • 336D L Excavator (Norscot)
    • 365B Excavator (Norscot)
    • 432D Digger Loader (Norscot)
    • 5110B Excavator (Norscot)
    • 623G Scraper (Norscot)
    • 725 ADT (Norscot)
    • 777 Water Tanker (Norscot)
    • 777D Dump Truck (Norscot)
    • 825H Soil Compactor (Norscot)
    • 906 Loader (Norscot)
    • 950H Loader (Norscot)
    • 963D Tracked Loader (Norscot)
    • 980G Loader (Norscot)
    • 992G Loader (Norscot)
    • 994F Loader (Norscot)
    • AP600D Paver (Norscot)
    • CB-534D Compactor (Norscot)
    • D5K2 Dozer (Norscot)
    • D6K2 XL Dozer (Norscot)
    • D7E Dozer (Norscot)
    • D8R Dozer (Norscot)
    • D11R Dozer (Norscot)
    • M16B Motorized Excavator (Norscot)

    Chevrolet

    • Corvette Stingray (C2) (Maisto)
    • Corvette Z06 (Hot Wheels)

    Dodge

    • Charger (Maisto)
    • Challenger R/T (Maisto)

    Ferrari

    • 250 GT California (Hot Wheels)
    • 250 GTO (Hot Wheels)
    • 308 GTB (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 348 TB (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 360 Challange Stradale (Hot Wheels)
    • 360 Spider (Hot Wheels)
    • 365 GTB4 Daytona Competizione (Kyosho)
    • 456 (Hot Wheels)
    • 458 GT2 (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 458 Italia (Hot Wheels)
    • 458 Spider (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 550 Barchetta (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 575M Maranello (Hot Wheels)
    • 599 GTB (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • 599XX (Hot Wheels)
    • 612 Scaglietti (Hot Wheels)
    • California (Hot Wheels)
    • Enzo (Hot Wheels)
    • F12berlinetta (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • F2002 F1 (Hot Wheels Racing)
    • F2004 F1 (Hot Wheels Racing)
    • F2008 F1 (Hot Wheels Racing)
    • F355berlinetta (Hot Wheels)
    • F355 Spider (Hot Wheels)
    • F40 (Hot Wheels)
    • F40 Competizione (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • F430 Challange (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • F50 (Hot Wheels)
    • F512M (Hot Wheels)
    • FF (Hot Wheels)
    • FXX (Hot Wheels Elite)
    • LaFerrari (Bburago)

    JCB

    • 456 Frontend Loader (Motorart)
    • JS220 Excavator (Motorart)

    Kenworth

    • W900 with lowboy trailer (Norscot)

    Lamborgini

    • Aventador (Bburgo)
    • Aventador (Maisto)
    • Countach (Kyosho)
    • Gallardo (Maisto)
    • Murcialago (Maisto)
    • Murcialago Roadster (Maisto)
    • Reventon (Bburgo)
    • Sesto Elemnto (Bburago)

    Lotus

    • Espirt V8 (Autoart)

    McLaren

    • F1 Stealth (Autoart)
    • MP4-16 (HotWheels Racing)

    Marooka

    • MST1500VD (Joal)

    Mercedes Benz

    • 300 SL Touring (Bburago)
    • 300 SL Coupe (Bburago)
    • 300 SLR (Maisto)
    • CLK GTR (Maisto)
    • SLR McLaren (Maisto)

    Playmouth

    • GTX Maisto)



    Peterbilt

    • 335 Service Truck (Norscot)

    Porsche

    • 365B (Ricko)
    • 911 (997) Carrera Cabriolet (Maisto)
    • 911 (997) GT2 RS (Autoart)
    • 911 (997) GT3 Cup (Autoart)
    • 911 (997) GT3 RS (Bburago)
    • 911 (997) GT3 RS 4.0 (Autoart)
    • 911 (997) GT3 RSR (Autoart)
    • Carrera GT (Maisto)
    • Cayenne Turbo (Maisto)

    Renault

    • R26 (Hot Wheels Racing)

    Toyota

    • 40 Series Landcruiser (Polistil)

    Volvo


    • FH12 Globetrotter XL with lowboy trailer (Joal)


    Williams

    • FW24

    Holy Moly!
    Last edited by Lappies Labuschagne; 2019/08/05 at 10:53 AM.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    my versameling
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191019_145351_resized.jpg 
Views:	845 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	544768  

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,904
    Thanked: 839

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Ek soek 'n..


    Alfa Romeo Stelvio - Bellissimo!
    Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8 (sold)
    Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde (sold but still near to me)
    JKU Rubicon Pentastar (sold )
    JKU CRD (sold)
    XJ 4liter (sold )

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,904
    Thanked: 839

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Ek soek 'n 1/24 skaal RC kar wat ek op my stoep kan jaag. Ene met ordentlike goodies om lekker te kan ry. Weet iemand waar ek kan soek?


    Alfa Romeo Stelvio - Bellissimo!
    Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8 (sold)
    Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde (sold but still near to me)
    JKU Rubicon Pentastar (sold )
    JKU CRD (sold)
    XJ 4liter (sold )

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,904
    Thanked: 839

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    HannesS daai is mooi karre wat jy het! Ek sal dit graag eendag wil sien!


    Alfa Romeo Stelvio - Bellissimo!
    Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8 (sold)
    Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde (sold but still near to me)
    JKU Rubicon Pentastar (sold )
    JKU CRD (sold)
    XJ 4liter (sold )

  15. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Harties
    Age
    59
    Posts
    170
    Thanked: 33

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
    my versameling
    Baie Mooi! Sê my asb, wat gebruik jy Om die karre van die mure te laat hang?

  16. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast777 View Post
    Baie Mooi! Sê my asb, wat gebruik jy Om die karre van die mure te laat hang?
    Dun 90˚metaal plaatjies (hulle gebruik dit om kaste se hoeke mee te versterk)
    Ek sit hulle vas met Fisher plugs teen muur, dan skroef ek die model vas op sy std plekke en buig hom tot op posissie wat ek hom soek.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	model brakets.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	313.3 KB 
ID:	551192
    Last edited by Allegro; 2019/12/18 at 12:21 PM. Reason: add picture

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  17. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Harties
    Age
    59
    Posts
    170
    Thanked: 33

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
    Dun 90˚metaal plaatjies (hulle gebruik dit om kaste se hoeke mee te versterk)
    Ek sit hulle vas met Fisher plugs teen muur, dan skroef ek die model vas op sy std plekke en buig hom tot op posissie wat ek hom soek.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	model brakets.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	313.3 KB 
ID:	551192
    Baie dankie! Gaan dit ook so doen!

  18. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast777 View Post
    Baie dankie! Gaan dit ook so doen!
    Enjoy, net job en half wanneer jy hulle moet skoonmaak...

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  19. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    My nuutste tot die versameling

    1969 Mercury Cougar (Welly)
    1953 Studdebaker (Maisto)
    1965 Chev Corvette Stingray (Maisto)

    Nou moet hulle net nog muurtoe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mercury Cougar - 1969b.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	551454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mercury Cougar - 1969a.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	300.3 KB 
ID:	551455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studdebaker - 1954a.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	551456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studdebaker - 1954b.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	259.3 KB 
ID:	551457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chev Corvette Stingray - 1965a.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	305.9 KB 
ID:	551458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chev Corvette Stingray - 1965b.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	309.2 KB 
ID:	551459  
    Last edited by Allegro; 2019/12/21 at 09:17 AM. Reason: spelling

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  20. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    en die nuutste toevoegings tot my versameling
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M.Benz CLK DTM - 2000a.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	400.1 KB 
ID:	552196   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M.Benz CLK DTM - 2000b.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	700.8 KB 
ID:	552197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lamborghini Huracan Performante - 2017a.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	306.6 KB 
ID:	552198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lamborghini Huracan Performante - 2017b.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	552199  

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  21. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    en nog, miesies redelik knorrig..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mercedes Benz 300CE AMG 6.0 - 1988a.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	262.7 KB 
ID:	553674   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mercedes Benz 300CE AMG 6.0 - 1988b.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	279.4 KB 
ID:	553675   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mercedes Benz SL500 - 1994a.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	257.8 KB 
ID:	553676   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mercedes Benz SL500 - 1994b.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	270.2 KB 
ID:	553677   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lamborghini Estoque - 2008a.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	268.4 KB 
ID:	553678   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lamborghini Estoque - 2008b.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	279.0 KB 
ID:	553679  

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  22. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montanapark Pretoria
    Age
    54
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 146

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    I have a couple of 1:18 models I would like to sell or swop for some that I do not have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Audi R8 LeMans 2000 - 1.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	297.5 KB 
ID:	554591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Audi R8R LeMans 1999 - 1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	305.7 KB 
ID:	554592   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ferrari 550 - 1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	554593   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M.Benz CLK GTR 1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	270.9 KB 
ID:	554594  

    Pierre van Pletzen

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

    Isuzu V-CROSS
    KTM 1290 Super Adventure

  23. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Vereeniging
    Age
    61
    Posts
    306
    Thanked: 542

    Default Re: Model cars 1:18 scale

    Reviving this to ask where I can find a shop selling scale models please?
    Die B staan vir Beneke

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dinky Cars
    By Acrorellik in forum Collectors
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2013/07/10, 08:30 PM
  2. Fuel Pill for Cars
    By SimonB in forum General 4x4 Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2011/07/07, 10:12 AM
  3. Td 5 2003 model steeringbox 130 model Defender
    By Optimus in forum Land Rover
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2011/01/19, 08:38 PM
  4. If Micro$oft built cars
    By 4ePikanini in forum The 4x4 Pub
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2009/06/17, 06:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •