tata ma chance

Thread: tata ma chance

Default tata ma chance

my bil who stays in nelspruit has a 3.0l xenon 2008 tata bakie , now the engine has seized , is there someone that has a spare or knows who has a spare it 's his works bakkie and works as a contractor for halls outside nelspruit on the suger plantation side ,he is going to strip the motor to see what has happend and he told me that there isn't pirate parts on at midas or alert available yet i have read henris engine swop and will tell him about it.will try to contact henris ,the reason for the cry of help is that i am taking them to the kgalagadi in dec.for there first time and now this lemon has been thrown to him, so now i want to make lemonade out of this

Colt clubcab 2.8tdi 4x4 2005
    Ford Fiesta 1.4i (SWAMBO]
    jurgens off road trailor xt 140
    opel corsa 1.7 dti 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto View Post
    my bil who stays in nelspruit has a 3.0l xenon 2008 tata bakie , now the engine has seized , is there someone that has a spare or knows who has a spare it 's his works bakkie and works as a contractor for halls outside nelspruit on the suger plantation side ,he is going to strip the motor to see what has happend and he told me that there isn't pirate parts on at midas or alert available yet i have read henris engine swop and will tell him about it.will try to contact henris ,the reason for the cry of help is that i am taking them to the kgalagadi in dec.for there first time and now this lemon has been thrown to him, so now i want to make lemonade out of this
    bump

Colt clubcab 2.8tdi 4x4 2005
    Ford Fiesta 1.4i (SWAMBO]
    jurgens off road trailor xt 140
    opel corsa 1.7 dti 2006