The Job Finder Thread - Page 88

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 63 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Results 1,741 to 1,752 of 1752

Default Re: The Job Finder Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jp_bez View Post
    Niemand wat belanstel nie
    Ek het dalk iemand, het jou details vir hulle gestuur

Garrie
    Defender 110 TD5 CSW 18P loving every moment driving it !!!!!
    Suzuki Jimny with custom made rack and drawers view here - Sold
    Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution...

If it was more of a permanent position my son would have been your guy.
    He was a rig builder for a Company in George. But ja he needs more than adhoc work.
    Stay Safe
    Disco-Deon
    This morning I woke up,
    Making today a great day.
    Nerdy, 2011 Honda Jazz, 1500 Exc

Ek verneem dis die redes wat al genoem is en dan natuurlik die hoof rede...

Die geslag waarna jy soek is maar baie slap gat, my seun is een van hulle, hy "produce" tunes wat hy verkoop, hy en n' paar gommies record tunes en het al paar verkoop, die sal goeie praktiese onderving wees maar jy weet....dis harde werk en "ek is nie gemaak vir hard labour nie"

Nou ja, hoop jy kom by die uit wat nie slap gatte is nie, maar daar is ongelukkig baie van hulle.

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a Construction Planner/Scheduler. It would be on a contract basis initially then hopefully permanent after a probation period.

Essentially the person would need at least 10-15 years experience on tender/construction planning, with the emphasis on roads, earthworks and civil works. (bridges, cast in-situ culverts)

If there is anyone here, or if you know of anyone, please let them contact me on richard.p at live.co.za or alternately private message me. Retired folk are most welcome to reach out to me.

The rate per hour will be an attractive one, and working hours are 9hrs per day. Overtime will happen periodically but you will be compensated per hour at your hourly rate.

Regarding software knowledge, it would be preferable if you had Primavera experience, but Projects and Candy are sufficient for now.

This post is to start ASAP.
    Toyota Hilux 2.4 GD6 D/Cab 4x4

Default Re: Bookkeeper with Omni experience

We are a small company looking for a bookkeeper that has used Omni Accountancy package. This is a junior position. Please email your CV to [email protected].

We are situated in Lyndhurst Johannesburg.
    Last edited by John Bayley; 2019/06/07 at 04:56 PM.
    2006 Isuzu KB300 DC 4X4
    2017 Suzuki Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Caracal View Post
    Hi Folks,

I am looking for a Construction Planner/Scheduler. It would be on a contract basis initially then hopefully permanent after a probation period.

Essentially the person would need at least 10-15 years experience on tender/construction planning, with the emphasis on roads, earthworks and civil works. (bridges, cast in-situ culverts)

If there is anyone here, or if you know of anyone, please let them contact me on richard.p at live.co.za or alternately private message me. Retired folk are most welcome to reach out to me.

The rate per hour will be an attractive one, and working hours are 9hrs per day. Overtime will happen periodically but you will be compensated per hour at your hourly rate.

Regarding software knowledge, it would be preferable if you had Primavera experience, but Projects and Candy are sufficient for now.

This post is to start ASAP.
    Might have someone for you. I will pm you.
    Kevin
    2016 VW Polo Vivo 1.4
    2014 Mitsubishi Outlander (wife's car).
    1969 Series IIa 109 station wagon (Chev 3800 engine) Sold

My youngest son is looking for work. He has worked as a apprentice millwright and was supposed to be registered. He worked for 3 years without being registered. The owner always had excuses and when he complained about it the guy told him to keep quiet or leave. He walked out into another company. Been there for a couple of months but him and the owner did not get along as he has long hair and tattoos. According to the owner that makes him a Satanist and he cannot allow him to working his factory. (small engineering company) He did not ask him to leave but made his life a living hell.He is now working for a small company but was just informed the owner is closing the company down as he is retiring. This 1 week after he and his girlfriend moved into a new flat.If anybody knows about anything in the maintenance side of things please let us know. He is a good hard working young man.They wanted to employ him in our company but we have a policy that prevent this. This is strictly adhered to for some people but not others.
    Me Defender TD5 110 (Betty Boob)
    Swambo Defender TD5 90 (Komba)
    VW Caddy (MINIROK)

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Smiley View Post
    My youngest son is looking for work. He has worked as a apprentice millwright and was supposed to be registered. He worked for 3 years without being registered. The owner always had excuses and when he complained about it the guy told him to keep quiet or leave. He walked out into another company. Been there for a couple of months but him and the owner did not get along as he has long hair and tattoos. According to the owner that makes him a Satanist and he cannot allow him to working his factory. (small engineering company) He did not ask him to leave but made his life a living hell.He is now working for a small company but was just informed the owner is closing the company down as he is retiring. This 1 week after he and his girlfriend moved into a new flat.If anybody knows about anything in the maintenance side of things please let us know. He is a good hard working young man.They wanted to employ him in our company but we have a policy that prevent this. This is strictly adhered to for some people but not others.
    Tell him to have a look at the breweries. Both SAB and Heineken are hiring and offer nice packages and perks. Check their websites for vacancies.
    Discovery 3 4.0 V6

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chopped For This Useful Post:

Try Cobra in Krugersdorp (now called Lixil) . My nephew recently started his apprenticeship as a millwright there. Perhaps they have a position for a qualified millwright. Worth a try.
    Kevin
    2016 VW Polo Vivo 1.4
    2014 Mitsubishi Outlander (wife's car).
    1969 Series IIa 109 station wagon (Chev 3800 engine) Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodie View Post
    Try Cobra in Krugersdorp (now called Lixil) . My nephew recently started his apprenticeship as a millwright there. Perhaps they have a position for a qualified millwright. Worth a try.
    Thanks. Will give them a ring.
    Me Defender TD5 110 (Betty Boob)
    Swambo Defender TD5 90 (Komba)
    VW Caddy (MINIROK)

off topic but it seems your son needs a short course in HR issues such as performance appraisals, performance negotiation and KPA/KPI determination: 3 years of management excuses could have been sorted out if he knew how to approach a management structure and attitude like that
    He also needs some education on contract negotiation: having a contract just makes everything a lot easier when it comes to CCMA disputes.

also, he needs to consider the value of becoming unionised : this abuse by owner-managers is one of the reasons why I think unions can be a good thing if applied correctly
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

CODE 10 DRIVER,
    I write on behalf of a young man who has such tenacity and initiative that I have personally funded his Code 8 and subsequently Code 10 driver licenses. I have grown to know this chap through years of his casualing for me in an assortment of jobs, anything from mechanics to plumbing. He resides in Ocean View, Cape Town, does not drink or smoke and is married. He is bilingual with Afrikaans being his first language. Unfortunately his shortcoming is a lack of basic education which leaves him semi-literate but his common sense makes up for this failing.
    If anybody is in need of a driver please pm me. Much appreciated.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 63 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88