The Job Finder Thread - Page 89

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 64 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1790

Default Re: The Job Finder Thread

Quote Originally Posted by duncang View Post
    Husband of my wife's best friend is urgently looking for help.

A Hands-on CA (SA) with 40 years experience, living in Honeydew.

His name Allan Jacobs.

Contact via [email protected] or 082 462 3449

..or I can pass on messages, pm me or phone me on 0833778767

Thanks

Duncan
    Bump
    There is no task too simple for some people to complicate !

Chev Aveo and Atos and Polo.

Goeie dag almal.

Na ek vandag gehoor het ons is vir die vyfde maand op "short time'' begin dit my nou erg bekommer. Ek werk al 10 jaar vir dieselfde baas, maar ek het ook `n gesin om te voorsien. Ek doen CNC machining en programming al van 2003 af, milling en turning. Fanuc, Haas, Mazatrol, en programming op master cam en kan myself ook redelik help op solid works.

As iemand van iets weet sal dit BAIE waardeer word.
    -----------------------
    Current - FORD RANGER T6 4X4 WITH 4.3 LEXUS" title="Evil" border="">
    Previous - MAZDA DRIFTER 2.5 2X4
    FORD RANGER 2.5 2X4

Quote Originally Posted by Morne - Skip View Post
    Posting this again. The company he works for, told him today that they are tanking. His employment ends end of Aug. If anyone knows anything. PLEASE. He is 38, with a wife and small boy. I can vouch for him, harder working, salt of the earth, boerseun you will not find around every corner.
    PM me for email, he can send CV. Cant guarantee anything but I have extensive network in the logistics industry
    There is no such thing as inclement weather, only poor selection of clothing.... or Vehicle

2010 Hummer H3 5.3lt V8, 300 HP, FDL, RDL, CDL, TC and 4:1 Low Range

Discovery and Range Rovers: SOLD: enough is enough

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Estee For This Useful Post:

Hi Guys.

My wife recently got retrenched from her job as Personal Assistant/Office administration.
    She is looking for any possible job as a Receptionist/Personal assistant in the West Rand/Krugersdorp area.
    She is 40 years of age and a very hard worker. She can start work ASAP.

Please PM or contact me on 082 778 6543

Thanks alot Guys
    2014 Nissan Pathfinder 2.5 SE 4x4
    2015 Conqueror Courage

Quote Originally Posted by jp_bez View Post
    Ek plaas weer die advertensie.
    1 persoon het my gekontak, maar dit lyk nie of hy verder belangstel nie.
    Forum has a success. My son has joined JP. Thanks for giving him to opportunity.
    Stay Safe
    Disco-Deon
    This morning I woke up,
    Making today a great day.
    Nerdy, 2011 Honda Jazz, 1500 Exc

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disco-Deon For This Useful Post:

Our company is looking for a maintanance mannager for our paint plant. Based in Alrode. Send me a pm if you need more info. You will need good qualifications for this
    Me Defender TD5 110 (Betty Boob)
    Swambo Defender TD5 90 (Komba)
    VW Caddy (MINIROK)

Not sure if allowed since I cannot seek permanent employment yet.

I am a current full time software engineering student at tuks who develops websites/software on a freelance basis for some extra income.

If anyone knows of a place needing a website please send me a pm.

I do have a few links ready for anyone to have a look at a few completed projects first.

Id greatly appreciate it

Hi fellow members.
    Rather be safe than sorry they say. Due to financial circumstances in our company, i think it is time for me to start looking around for alternative employment and see what is out there in the market to further myself and career.
    Anyone perhaps know about any sales management positions available? I am quite open for new challenges and environments and would appreciate any help.
    Bellow is a short brief regarding my experiences.

National sales management
    Area sales management
    Regional sales management
    Sales management
    Normal sales
    SAPS

Coming from the SAPS as a sergeant, I was national sales manager in the vehicle tracking environment, area sales manager in the travel industry, manager, sales manager and number 1 salesman in SA in the motor industry for various brands. Also assisted a dealership running a successful 4X4 division taking clients out on trips and training.
    Currently Regional Sales in the civil and construction equipment machinery.

I do have a full length CV and work experience report as well as achievements and accomplishments ready to send.
    I am based in the Westrand and willing to travel all over Africa for business.

Please let me know if anyone knows of positions available.

Thank you
    Stefan

2018 Toyota Hilux V6 auto 4X4 double cab with a few extra's
    2019 Bush Lapa Ratel 4
    2019 BMW X1 M-Sport 2.0D (Swambo platkar)
    2018 Toyota Etios Sprint (daily platkar drive)
    2017 Ford Ranger 3.2 auto 4X4 double cab - sold
    2016 Volvo V40 D4 Geartronic - sold
    2008 Gypsey Gold Caravan - sold

ICT Consultant

The retrenchment disease has caught up with me necessitating me to seek alternative income streams.
    I am in the IT field with over 20 years experience, 15 at CIO/IT exec level.

I am currently contracting on an hourly basis but have capacity for more.
    My thinking is to specialize in the smaller companies that does not have a dedicated IT department. Preferably around Gauteng, but will consider other areas as well.
    I am very hands on and deal with from the most basic desktop processing environment to IT strategy and contracts, 3rd party vendors and suppliers.

I am not a developer, but does have extensive experience in managing development teams.

I have also facilitated and trained users for cloud migrations, Office 365, Google enterprise, Sharepoint document management in conjunction with ISO requirements.
    Infrastructure capacity planning, migrations and maintenance.

The list is very long
    I am not a hardware vendor but can assist in ensuring the best, most economical and sustainable solutions are implemented.
    If you have a need for expert ICT services, give me a call or drop me a mail.

Niel Bosman
    073 746 1944
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by nbpsman View Post
    ICT Consultant

The retrenchment disease has caught up with me necessitating me to seek alternative income streams.
    I am in the IT field with over 20 years experience, 15 at CIO/IT exec level.

I am currently contracting on an hourly basis but have capacity for more.
    My thinking is to specialize in the smaller companies that does not have a dedicated IT department. Preferably around Gauteng, but will consider other areas as well.
    I am very hands on and deal with from the most basic desktop processing environment to IT strategy and contracts, 3rd party vendors and suppliers.

I am not a developer, but does have extensive experience in managing development teams.

I have also facilitated and trained users for cloud migrations, Office 365, Google enterprise, Sharepoint document management in conjunction with ISO requirements.
    Infrastructure capacity planning, migrations and maintenance.

The list is very long
    I am not a hardware vendor but can assist in ensuring the best, most economical and sustainable solutions are implemented.
    If you have a need for expert ICT services, give me a call or drop me a mail.

Niel Bosman
    073 746 1944
    [email protected]
    The best marketing tool for IT Professionals is LinkedIn. Update yours to really sell yourself, there are a couple of Youtube videos that can help you with this.

Good luck.
    2007 Land Rover Defender 110 TDI 300 Kalahari

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sonething_random For This Useful Post:

We have a full time position vacant for an Admin/Reception/Social Media/Marketing person. Based from Strijdom Park - send a cv to [email protected]

We have positions for persons with extensive Logistics and Materials Management experience on large construction contracts for mining process plants in an EPC & EPCM environment.

PM me your details and I will fwd further application details

Quote Originally Posted by Kwagga32 View Post
    Not sure if allowed since I cannot seek permanent employment yet.

I am a current full time software engineering student at tuks who develops websites/software on a freelance basis for some extra income.

If anyone knows of a place needing a website please send me a pm.

I do have a few links ready for anyone to have a look at a few completed projects first.

Id greatly appreciate it
    website creators are a dime a dozen

start coding in REAL languages like C#, ASP.NET and even HTML5

You'll earn more than an engineer eventually.........
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

Hi Guys.

I just recently seen this thread, and think it is a great initiative. I would like to post two vacancies for Sales Representatives in our company we are looking to fill with in the next few months. (I hope I am not breaking any rules.)
    I would like to offer this opportunity to this thread, as I believe there could be someone looking for a break.

First off, I would like to share with everyone interested a bit more about our company.

Rijk Zwaan South Africa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rijk Zwaan, an international vegetable breeding company based in The Netherlands. Rijk Zwaan is a family owned company who are currently among the top five vegetable seed companies in the world.

Rijk Zwaan in South Africa:
    Rijk Zwaan has been active in South Africa via distributors for more than 20 years and has become the market leader in cucumber and leafy salad crops. Rijk Zwaan also has a strong position in several other crops in South Africa, such as sweet pepper, tomato and melon. As of July 1, 2015 Rijk Zwaan South Africa has been established. Our employees are experienced and motivated and include sales reps in all the important growing areas and a serious capacity for product development. By developing products and by sharing knowledge and experience about cultivation as well as marketing, our ambition is to help the South African vegetable sector to reach the next level.

Rijk Zwaan International:
    Rijk Zwaan puts people at its centre. With around 3,000 employees in over 30 different countries, it is devoted to developing products and services with benefit for its partners. Our motivated colleagues and the continuous investments we make in research and development result in a truly healthy organisation. So together with our partners we want to actively promote and stimulate vegetable consumption and contribute to its supply.

Please see more info of Rijk Zwaan on our international website:
    https://www.rijkzwaan.com/

A bit more about the positions:
    Due to us having a unique company culture, we selectively only recruit candidates showing the same values and characteristics. It is a lengthy process, but by making sure we introduce the right colleagues in to our team, we can further cultivate this unique culture.

Firstly, we have the need for a Sales Representative for the Western-Cape region. The prospective recruit needs to be well experienced in the Agricultural sector, and favorably in vegetable production. This position would service a wide range of customers with different demographic backgrounds from Large-scale cucumber farmers in Vredendal to small-scale emerging growers scattered across the southern parts of the Western-Cape province. Due to our intense technical support to our customers the Sales Representative needs to poses a high level of technical competency in regards to cultivation practices, crop management and plant physiology.

Secondly, we also need to add to our current commercial capacity in the Limpopo province. Here we also need the support of an additional Sales Representative in the region. This prospective recruit will need to have the capacity to take over some crop management responsibilities. A high understanding of Melon, Watermelon, Tomato and Sweet Pepper production practices will be critical. Firm knowledge of the region will be very beneficial. This is a very isolated role, and a person with great self discipline will be needed to drive their daily efficiency.

We would be looking for individuals that share our passion, and understands the value of customer service.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I hope this could offer someone out there an opportunity that they would otherwise may have missed.

Please feel free to contact me on:
    Zero 7 Six 3 Zero 0 Seven 8 Six 0
    Last edited by GAS; 2019/09/04 at 02:11 PM.

Hi all. Best friend of mine has been working as an HR manager for a large reputable company. 18 years service. great record. experience includes all aspects of HR including CCMA representation etc. company is unfortunately restructuring and going through retrenchments. if anyone know of open HR positions in PTA, Centurion, Midrand or JNB, please let me know

Our company have the following positions available:

Water Engineer in Pretoria.
    Water Engineer/Technologist Cape Town.
    Professional Water Engineer Cape Town.

Must have at least 5-10 years experience in the following:
    Bulk water supply, Dams, Water and Waste water Treatment plants and pump stations. It is permanent positions, CV's
    can be sent to me email:
    [email protected]
    Regards.
    Hannes.

Forgot to add must have some experience of Revit, Autocad, Civil 3d

We are looking for an experienced management couple for our lodge in the far north of KZN.

Experience is essential.

Please send cv's to [email protected]
    2016 Ford Ranger 3.2 Wildtrak
    2013 Ford Ranger 3.2 XLT
    2012 Jeep Rubicon (Sold)
    2008 Discovery V8 (Sold)
    1961 Series ll 88" (Sold)

Duplicate
    Last edited by Inkanyamba; 2019/09/16 at 08:14 AM.
    2016 Ford Ranger 3.2 Wildtrak
    2013 Ford Ranger 3.2 XLT
    2012 Jeep Rubicon (Sold)
    2008 Discovery V8 (Sold)
    1961 Series ll 88" (Sold)

Good day to all,

Not having been an active member on the forum for very long I feel a tad guilty putting my request out there - but unfortunately my circumstances are such that I need to follow all possible routes available.

I am at present in the market place looking for employment. I am a very active, fit and healthy 51 year old male and I certainly don't mind getting my hands dirty.

I have experience working in a large variety of different environments which includes working overseas in some rather difficult places. My last position was a 1 year contract as an Operations Manager / Risk Manager for a startup business unit in Bangladesh. My background (as mentioned) is in Ops Management, Risk and Threat Assessments, Travel Management (Duty of Care), Business Continuity and updating of BCP's. I have vast experience in managing diverse groups of people, sometimes of different nationalities and providing training and mentoring where required. Due to the nature of my work, I have also been involved in providing a security function to a few of the companies I have contracted to.

I have a solid IT background and am very comfortable working with technology. I am also very passionate about our wildlife and outdoor life in general - thus my fondness for overland travel.

I am based in the Vaal Triangle, but as described above, I don't mind working wherever the job takes me.

So, in a very brief nutshell that is my background (didn't want to bore you with all the details), but if someone requires more information, I'd be more than happy to forward them my CV. If anyone out there has anything that they feel I might be a good match for, or know of something, I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 64 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast