A brand new Bushlapa Boskriek

Default A brand new Bushlapa Boskriek

This is the second Bushlapa product we have taken delivery of. Our first being a Miskruier that we bought about a year ago and managed to sell for the same price we bought it for. We loved the Miskruier, but wanted the 3 birth Boskriek mainly because I have to set up alone fairly often, and the Boskriek is easier to to do this with.

I am SO impressed! Bushlapa have been great from day 1 and improving on a great product is a very hard thing to do. Somehow they have managed to pull a bunny from the hat, and the product is even better.

I think that it must have something to do with Jannie, Francois and their team actually listening to their customers. A revolutionary concept in the present day South Africa All the little things that we upgraded on our previous Miskruier now came standard on the Boskriek, together with quite a few upgrades that must have come via other customers. Each little enhancement was a joy to discover.

And the neatness! _Wow_! Jannie knows that I am not an easy customer to please. Having been in manufacture for 20 years, I have a very critical eye when it comes to the finished product. Well done guys, I am speechless!

Truly exceptional!
    Last edited by ASwambo; 2013/02/19 at 07:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    The Lady Camper
    Toyota FJ Cruiser, Bushlapa Boskriek

Great news Amanda! No point in welcoming you and Willem to the BL family ....... I'm finding it difficult to keep up with the upgrades. One of these days I may have to follow your example.... Maybe I should just stay away from the new Bush Lapa's......you know the saying.......wat jy nie sien nie sal jou nie pla nie.........

Definitely a lot of practical upgrades but the basic concept is a winner and remains unchanged .
    Michael (Kooskop) My naam is NIE Koos nie..
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Bush Lapa - 1st Miskruier B8, now B192
    BMW F800GS

When in doubt, paint it black

Amanda, show us a couple of pics of your new BL and specifically of the upgrades. My Miskruier is in the pipeline for delivery by mid June and I really would like to see some of the new upgrades.
    Bush Lapa Miskruier: B116