Selling my terry!

Default Selling my terry!

Hi Guys,

The time has come to move on, swambo would like a vehicle where she can have easy access to the children at the back!

I am therefore selling my beloved CAN, and will probably "upgrade" to a second hand vw kombi of some sorts.

Please see link below:

http://www.4x4community.co.za/classi...aangepas/cat/4
    Last edited by Herman Joubert; 2012/12/06 at 09:21 AM.

Why don't you just take out the centre consol as a temp measure till kids are more grown up Or let her sit in the back with the back seats down, then she can even play with the kids, he,heee, kidding
    Morton the " BEAST " Berg
    3 Skid plates;75mm lift;275/70/16 Maxxis MT's;Merrit 16”rims;Maxe spots+ night breakers on all lights; Solace protection;TJM snorkel;TJM XGS shocks;TJM coils+Bellows; Maniac front & rear steel bumpers;Spare wheel and 3x Jerry can carriers;Rock sliders;Side awning;Front Runner roof rack; Dual batt system;Procool fridge/freezer;2xGarmin;clinometer;Twin free flow exhaust,Fini comp; ARB independent Airlockers F&B; Winch; Drawer Sys;50Lt Water tank;VHF&29Mhz(2)radios; 8x ss Fish road holders; Safety whip&flag.Future mods,Viper V10or Lex V8 Lumina 6lt

Did not know i can take the centre console out , but we normally travel with the seats folded....with custom made matress for the back....and the front seat with the baby chair...and for the life of me i can't understand why the wife does not want to sit 1200km in a baby chair

Ha,haaa excellent mate, goodluck
    Morton the " BEAST " Berg
    3 Skid plates;75mm lift;275/70/16 Maxxis MT's;Merrit 16”rims;Maxe spots+ night breakers on all lights; Solace protection;TJM snorkel;TJM XGS shocks;TJM coils+Bellows; Maniac front & rear steel bumpers;Spare wheel and 3x Jerry can carriers;Rock sliders;Side awning;Front Runner roof rack; Dual batt system;Procool fridge/freezer;2xGarmin;clinometer;Twin free flow exhaust,Fini comp; ARB independent Airlockers F&B; Winch; Drawer Sys;50Lt Water tank;VHF&29Mhz(2)radios; 8x ss Fish road holders; Safety whip&flag.Future mods,Viper V10or Lex V8 Lumina 6lt