Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 252
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bela Bela
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanked: 461

    Default

    Tobie Oosthuizen
    2020 Pajero 3.2L DiD Exceed
    Frontrunner Slimline roofrack


  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bela Bela
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanked: 461

    Default Bushlapa Vlooi for sale



    As some of you might have heard I have injured my back (even had to return a week early from Kgalagadi). The specialists advised me that I should under no circumstances take a chance of injuring it further. This unfortunately also includes camping with my brand new Bushlapa Vlooi……..

    I am therefor considering selling it after only 2 camping trips. If anyone is aware of anybody interested in or not prepared to wait for delivery of a new one please refer them to me.

    I will also place it in the classified section on here.
    Tobie Oosthuizen
    2020 Pajero 3.2L DiD Exceed
    Frontrunner Slimline roofrack


  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,171
    Thanked: 5702

    Default

    Oh no Tobie, that is so sad.

    Baie jammer om te hoor maar mens se gesondheid kan mens tog nooit vervang nie. Ek wens jou alle beterskap toe.
    Christa
    2018 Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD-6 4x4 AT

    BushLapa 78 Now a Boskruier but with the same Zambia and CKGR bush stripes


  4. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    65
    Posts
    4,399
    Thanked: 365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobie4x4 View Post


    As some of you might have heard I have injured my back (even had to return a week early from Kgalagadi). The specialists advised me that I should under no circumstances take a chance of injuring it further. This unfortunately also includes camping with my brand new Bushlapa Vlooi……..

    I am therefor considering selling it after only 2 camping trips. If anyone is aware of anybody interested in or not prepared to wait for delivery of a new one please refer them to me.

    I will also place it in the classified section on here.
    So sorry to hear of your misfortune. Any chances on a future recovery if you keep still for a while? Or does this mean the end of overlanding?
    "If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost"

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    6,573
    Thanked: 1223

    Default

    Ag nee man.... Ek is regtig jammer om dit te hoor. Moet net nie haastige besluite neem nie....die lewe loop soms snaakse draaie met 'n mens. As jy regtig sterk voel daaroor is dit dalk 'n idee om Jannie te laat weet. Ek is seker hy sal kan help...

    Sterkte met die gesondheid...

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Michael (Kooskop) My naam is NIE Koos nie..
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Bush Lapa - 1st Miskruier B8, now B192
    BMW F800GS

    When in doubt, paint it black

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East London
    Age
    68
    Posts
    505
    Thanked: 172

    Default

    Tobie sorry to hear that your back is still a problem!
    It was so great to meet you at Nossob when you were there, and Jan and I hoped you were going to make a full recovery.
    All good thoughts.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanked: 111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooskop View Post
    Ag nee man.... Ek is regtig jammer om dit te hoor. Moet net nie haastige besluite neem nie....die lewe loop soms snaakse draaie met 'n mens. As jy regtig sterk voel daaroor is dit dalk 'n idee om Jannie te laat weet. Ek is seker hy sal kan help...

    Sterkte met die gesondheid...

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Tobie, jammer van jou gesondheid. Ek stem saam met Michael- laat dinge afkoel en neem dan n besluit.....
    Ps 16:5

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bela Bela
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanked: 461

    Default

    Dankie almal vir jul goeie wense, it is great to know there are some people that do still care (even though we have never met!)

    I will see where this takes me, seeing the specialist again this week.

    Take care
    Tobie Oosthuizen
    2020 Pajero 3.2L DiD Exceed
    Frontrunner Slimline roofrack


  9. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Upington
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanked: 72

    Default

    Baie jammer om te hoor Tobie, as jy regtig ernstig is om te verkoop moet jy miskien sommer vir Andresee PM, hy het op die Review draad uitgevra oor 'n BL, tans net hy en sy vrou, dalk stel hy belang.
    Mitsubishi Triton 3.2 Di-D 4x4 Auto with a Bush Lapa Miskruier (#30) following closely behind.
    In the process of going there and doing that.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,171
    Thanked: 5702

    Default

    Ai Tobie, ek het jou Vlooi in die classifieds gesien. My hart breek vir jou. Ek hoop regtig dat jou rug eendag beter sal wees en dat jy weer sal kan aangaan waar jy opgehou het met die kampery
    Christa
    2018 Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD-6 4x4 AT

    BushLapa 78 Now a Boskruier but with the same Zambia and CKGR bush stripes


  11. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    6,573
    Thanked: 1223

    Default

    Sjoe.....ek sien hy is klaar verkoop.....
    Michael (Kooskop) My naam is NIE Koos nie..
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Bush Lapa - 1st Miskruier B8, now B192
    BMW F800GS

    When in doubt, paint it black

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,171
    Thanked: 5702

    Default

    Wat!
    Christa
    2018 Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD-6 4x4 AT

    BushLapa 78 Now a Boskruier but with the same Zambia and CKGR bush stripes


  13. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brackenfell
    Age
    40
    Posts
    65
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Liewe aarde...

    Ek is baie jammer om van Oom Tobie se teespoed te gehoor het! Dit is baie hartseer dat jul moes verkoop, maar geluk as dit dalk n kommernis was dat jul hom nie gou sou kon verkoop kry nie! Sjoe!

    Ek weet nie wat is seker erger op die stadum nie die pyn in die rug of die seer van die hart..vasbyt en sterkte!

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bela Bela
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanked: 461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreSee View Post
    Liewe aarde...

    Ek is baie jammer om van Oom Tobie se teespoed te gehoor het! Dit is baie hartseer dat jul moes verkoop, maar geluk as dit dalk n kommernis was dat jul hom nie gou sou kon verkoop kry nie! Sjoe!

    Ek weet nie wat is seker erger op die stadum nie die pyn in die rug of die seer van die hart..vasbyt en sterkte!
    Beide maar ten minste weet ek Buksie het 'n goeie huis gekry (Jannie van Bushlapa )
    Tobie Oosthuizen
    2020 Pajero 3.2L DiD Exceed
    Frontrunner Slimline roofrack


  15. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sedgefield
    Age
    62
    Posts
    671
    Thanked: 97

    Smile And the show goes on

    I have now followed , read and re read the brilliant information from Tobie and am impatiently waiting for no 305 to be announced to the world . We have been caravan people for many years and our children spent most of their school holidays in a caravan park and loved every moment , then they moved to university and we decided to down grade , we invested in our first off road trailer with a roof top tent called a bush pig , little did we know that when children leave for varsity the number of people in your home actually increase and we found ourselves in a dome tent with the " aanhangers" using the trailer , we then upgraded to a conqueror supra which served us well for 7 years and then someone brought this bush Lapa trailer onto the market . The children and now grandchildren are already planning the first weekend away to " test " it's comfort but this time they are not invading the trailer and will be banished to the owl house , the dome tent , my brother in law who is in the process of ordering his Vlooi has volunteered to collect mine for me and take it to the kgalagadi after which he will take it back to Jannie to sort out any niggles but this will not happen . I do note from information that the price of the bush Lapa trailers has increased substantially over a very short period but then suppose that quality must be paid for , once again thank you for all the advice and guidance
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bela Bela
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanked: 461

    Default

    Good luck and enjoy every moment (including the waiting)
    Tobie Oosthuizen
    2020 Pajero 3.2L DiD Exceed
    Frontrunner Slimline roofrack


  17. #97
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sterkrivier
    Age
    44
    Posts
    269
    Thanked: 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxon of Africa View Post
    I have now followed , read and re read the brilliant information from Tobie and am impatiently waiting for no 305 to be announced to the world . We have been caravan people for many years and our children spent most of their school holidays in a caravan park and loved every moment , then they moved to university and we decided to down grade , we invested in our first off road trailer with a roof top tent called a bush pig , little did we know that when children leave for varsity the number of people in your home actually increase and we found ourselves in a dome tent with the " aanhangers" using the trailer , we then upgraded to a conqueror supra which served us well for 7 years and then someone brought this bush Lapa trailer onto the market . The children and now grandchildren are already planning the first weekend away to " test " it's comfort but this time they are not invading the trailer and will be banished to the owl house , the dome tent , my brother in law who is in the process of ordering his Vlooi has volunteered to collect mine for me and take it to the kgalagadi after which he will take it back to Jannie to sort out any niggles but this will not happen . I do note from information that the price of the bush Lapa trailers has increased substantially over a very short period but then suppose that quality must be paid for , once again thank you for all the advice and guidance
    Yes I saw that too, it's making me explore a bit further, hope they don't price themselves out of the market.

    HILUX

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wellington
    Age
    79
    Posts
    250
    Thanked: 47

    Default Vlooi Camping in the rain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooskop View Post
    Jislaaik......lyk my die waters het omtrent geval....
    "for us Gautengers that is the normal Cape weather"

    En dan kla hy oor die Kaapse weer !!!!!

    Jammer om te hoor van jou rug. Hou die forum op datum met vordering!!!!
    Last edited by Bekker Snr; 2014/04/27 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Byvoeging

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Keurboomstrand
    Age
    71
    Posts
    636
    Thanked: 12

    Default

    MIN DAE!!!! Amptelik net nog 5 dae om te wag. Gaan more (Vrydag 16/5) inloer by die fabriek om te toets of die Landie se trouring pas op Vlooi (296) se vinger (die Landie die Vlooi se ligte herken).

    Intussen het ek vir Mammie op Moedersdag vertel van Vlooi wat bestel is en sy is net so opgewonde. Ons eerste trippie sal Kgalagdi toe wees einde Junie - net voor die skoolvakansie. Met die opgaan via Calvinia en Kenhardt en terug via Augrabies, Springbok se Bush Lapa Wimpy en een nag oorbly op by Verbe Karavaanpark op Kamieskroon. Google dit maar dit is werklik en waar!

    Het deur Lekkerslaap bespreek en kan hul regtig gelukwens moet hul vinnge terugvoering en goeie diens.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Secunda
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,417
    Thanked: 237

    Default

    Pieter geniet een van die dae koop ek ook n flooi

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bush lapa miskruier review
    By Jaco Kruger in forum Trailers, Caravans, Towing etc
    Replies: 12274
    Last Post: 2021/03/09, 11:46 AM
  2. 3 Bush Lapa Miskruiers in one spot!
    By Kooskop in forum Trailers, Caravans, Towing etc
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2021/02/26, 04:24 PM
  3. Bush Lapa saamtrek
    By Kooskop in forum Western Cape
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 2012/10/18, 08:44 AM
  4. WegSleep test on Bush Lapa Miskruier ?
    By Kooskop in forum Trailers, Caravans, Towing etc
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2012/05/07, 09:53 PM
  5. Kyknet Buitelug Expo - Bush Lapa range
    By Kooskop in forum Trailers, Caravans, Towing etc
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2011/09/29, 08:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •