Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: General Pajero Information

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Thats not far off no.The guys who drive very easy get maybe 10.5kml open road and around 8-8.5kml in town
    Being an 09 it is maybe a good time to have the inlet cleaned.im sure its also very gunked up and will contribute to a higher consumption
    Sorry Mr G what inlet is that and is that all i ask the mechanic to do? Thank you for the feedback, its much appreciated!

Thumbs up Re: General Pajero Information

Good morning all. I just bought a 2018 3,2 SWB and would like to know what upgrades is needed. I have fitted DC2's and will do Bullbar and some protection for front bonnet. What else is need to make this the perfect toy. I would like to know if a lift is needed or is the ground clearance good as standard. Please whats-up me if possible. Boere 0837041380

Quote Originally Posted by ianbotes View Post
    Good morning all. I just bought a 2018 3,2 SWB and would like to know what upgrades is needed. I have fitted DC2's and will do Bullbar and some protection for front bonnet. What else is need to make this the perfect toy. I would like to know if a lift is needed or is the ground clearance good as standard. Please whats-up me if possible. Boere 0837041380
    Nudge bar i mean

Why do you need upgrades Ian? Swambo owns a Gen 4 LWB. It is an amazing off road vehicle! I cannot see why I cannot do overlanding, even something like Van Zyl's pass in standard form. The only reason why I am using my bakkie is the the that things are more accessible in the back with a side-opening canopy.

If you know you will do very deep water crossings, maybe a snorkel and extensions on the diff breathers

If you plan to carry heavy loads, maybe a air helpers/off road suspension.

Enjoy the Pajero. Swambo's is at 185k kms and still have a lot of life ahead of it.

Bostoe
    Last edited by bostoe; 2022/11/27 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bostoe View Post
    Why do you need upgrades Ian? Swambo owns a Gen 4 LWB. It is an amazing off road vehicle! I cannot see why I cannot do overlanding, even something like Van Zyl's pass in standard form. The only reason why I am using my bakkie is the the that things are more accessible in the back with a side-opening canopy.

If you know you will do very deep water crossings, maybe a snorkel and extensions on the diff breathers

If you plan to carry heavy loads, maybe a air helpers/off road suspension.

Enjoy the Pajero. Swambo's is at 185k kms and still have a lot of life ahead of it.

Bostoe
    Dankie Bostoe. Ek het my Mercedes Benx Sprinter in 4x4 waarmee ons die tankwa en karoo geniet. Ons staan sommer by Oom Jurg op Sutherland waar ek groot geword het. Maar dis my tipe wereld daai. Ek wou net seker maak dat ek die regte goed doen op die SWB. Dit is maar my speelding in plek van my Stofskoeter. Baie dankie ek sal kyk waar ek die extensions vir die diff breathers kan kry en miskien die tyre monitors ook.

Hi all

I am looking at a 2010 Paj... its a GLX, worth buying ? Or is it better to get a GLS?

To answer my own question...GLS... the GLX is just too basic

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    To answer my own question...GLS... the GLX is just too basic
    I have a 2012 GLX. The GLS has a sunroof which to me is not a benefit. Leaks and the frames rust.
    For the GLX I had a bigger radio fitted with touch screen and reverse camera. Now it is a GLS. Maybe the 2010 is more basic?
    2018 VW Amarok 3.0 TDi V6 4Motion D/Cab
    2012 Mitsubishi Pajero Legend 3.2 Auto
    2022 Infanta Enkulu 2
    2018 Invader Duo - sold

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4