Stuck - Page 150




Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50 100 125 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3000

Thread: Stuck

  1. #2981
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    swakopmund
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,086
    Thanked: 952

    Default Re: Stuck

    Sand en see en brannas werk nieClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1527488197886.jpg 
Views:	426 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	490127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1527488194788.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	490128Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1527488191414.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	490129

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bartho For This Useful Post:


  3. #2982
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Strand
    Age
    37
    Posts
    255
    Thanked: 109

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
    Sand en see en brannas werk nieClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1527488197886.jpg 
Views:	426 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	490127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1527488194788.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	490128Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1527488191414.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	490129
    Wel hy is nam toe..... na moer toe...

  4. #2983
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kempton park
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,332
    Thanked: 40

    Default Re: Stuck

    So this last weekend we took as we always do, used clothes to the folk in Lesotho as part of our mission work there. We had a 4 ton truck donated for the cause - for which we were very grateful. How ever after we had loaded and everything was ready and waiting for our departure the following morning - I noticed that this truck had a seriously low crash bar at the back, and just new it was going to trip us up. That coupled with a very slow truck, a nervous driver meant we got it stuck on the first challenging bit of dirt road. This is a road that many trucks use, we have successfully taken many trucks there ourselves. However not this one. It is a seriously steep uphill that it got stuck on so took 2 Rangers to tow it to the top.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Freddie du Preez
    '97 Defender 90 2.8i (Lots of extras) (SOLD SADLY)
    1999 Disco II V8 Auto (SOLD)
    '07 Disco 3 TDV6 S
    08 Defender 130

    We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.
    William E. Gladstone

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fabfender For This Useful Post:


  6. #2984
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Port Alfred
    Age
    52
    Posts
    11
    Thanked: 1

    Default Re: Stuck

    My turn getting stuck on the west coast ended with 2 of us stuck next to each other took a cruise with winch and snatch strap 2 x pulls each to get us out but it was part of the fun.Attachment 491144

  7. #2985
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ruimsig
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanked: 457

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabfender View Post
    So this last weekend we took as we always do, used clothes to the folk in Lesotho as part of our mission work there. We had a 4 ton truck donated for the cause - for which we were very grateful. How ever after we had loaded and everything was ready and waiting for our departure the following morning - I noticed that this truck had a seriously low crash bar at the back, and just new it was going to trip us up. That coupled with a very slow truck, a nervous driver meant we got it stuck on the first challenging bit of dirt road. This is a road that many trucks use, we have successfully taken many trucks there ourselves. However not this one. It is a seriously steep uphill that it got stuck on so took 2 Rangers to tow it to the top.
    Awesome Freddie I must join you guys on one of your trips.

    Obviously if you had a toyota you would have only needed one.

    Well done.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mal Hannes For This Useful Post:


  9. #2986
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    37
    Posts
    346
    Thanked: 43

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabfender View Post
    So this last weekend we took as we always do, used clothes to the folk in Lesotho as part of our mission work there. We had a 4 ton truck donated for the cause - for which we were very grateful. How ever after we had loaded and everything was ready and waiting for our departure the following morning - I noticed that this truck had a seriously low crash bar at the back, and just new it was going to trip us up. That coupled with a very slow truck, a nervous driver meant we got it stuck on the first challenging bit of dirt road. This is a road that many trucks use, we have successfully taken many trucks there ourselves. However not this one. It is a seriously steep uphill that it got stuck on so took 2 Rangers to tow it to the top.
    Wow! Sounds like an awesome experience to join you guys
    2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.8 LTZ 4x4 MT

    Photography : https://500px.com/c0rn3llman5

    My girlfriend asked me to whisper 4 special words into her ear... so I said : "Ons gaan NOU braai!"

  10. #2987
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,202
    Thanked: 128

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
    Buried
    Thats Denille, Chevy powa!

  11. #2988
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanked: 313

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete007 View Post
    My turn getting stuck on the west coast ended with 2 of us stuck next to each other took a cruise with winch and snatch strap 2 x pulls each to get us out but it was part of the fun.Attachment 491144
    No Attachement!!! You get this massage if you try to open it:

    "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
    Last edited by mvcoller; 2018/06/08 at 11:41 AM.
    Malcolm van Coller - retired but remained living in Johannesburg (love it here, can find everything you want and need here in Jhb)
    2011 Nissan Pathfinder 2,5 CDi LE Manual (Standard Traction Control plus Front Diff Locker)
    2008 Nissan Patrol 3.0 TDi GL (Packing system, 60lt water tank, std rear locker, LOKKA on front, two 105ah aux batteries on NL system, larger Cirrus intercooler, complete 76mm exhaust system)
    2003 Bushwakka Shorti (extra luggage space for customers on when on safari (with 160 H/Moon Star Gazer RTT and 100lt water tanks)
    Ex 1999 Nissan Terrano 2.7 TDi (Limited Slip Diffs Front and Rear) with Jurgens RTT for Guiding trips
    Ex 2011 Conqueror Supra II for personal camping
    Ex 1995 GQ Patrol GLX 3 speed Auto (disaster that box was!) - Lexus V8 transplant
    Ex 1984 Nissan Safari (Poelies Vehn) 2.8 Stationwagon with 5 speed conversion, rusted like it was paid to rust!
    Ex 1995 Sani 3.0 V6 Exec
    Ex 1994 Venture 2200 with lock diff (Company vehicle) that whet my appetite for overlanding.
    Many 4x4s in National Service (Landies, Jeeps, Willys, Bedfords, Unimogs and Buffels)

  12. #2989
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Okahandja
    Age
    52
    Posts
    490
    Thanked: 261

    Default Re: Stuck

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180531_112559.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	491343

  13. #2990
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Okahandja
    Age
    52
    Posts
    490
    Thanked: 261

    Default Re: Stuck

    Angola. Verspering was verwyder gewees toe gaan hy reguit deur

  14. #2991
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Robertson/ Larissa, Greece
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,899
    Thanked: 1166

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Schimper View Post
    Angola. Verspering was verwyder gewees toe gaan hy reguit deur
    Ek sal graag die voorkant wil sien. Ek glo die drywer is deur die voorruit!
    I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right!

  15. #2992
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,755
    Thanked: 1073

    Default Re: Stuck

    Mud is not your friend
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always think: Could this be sarcasm?

  16. #2993
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cape Town, Plumstead/The Sea/Franskraal
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,183
    Thanked: 249

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Oppies3800 View Post
    Mud is not your friend
    Daai lyk soos Gansbaai se modder.
    Mercedes W123 300D, runs on Mother Natures Goodness.
    Powered by the Sun, the Rain and the Earth.
    Have now covered 220 000Km on veg oil.
    Oh, and an Isuzu 280DT.

  17. #2994
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Okahandja
    Age
    52
    Posts
    490
    Thanked: 261

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Theron View Post
    Ek sal graag die voorkant wil sien. Ek glo die drywer is deur die voorruit!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180531_112614.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	491451

  18. #2995
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Okahandja
    Age
    52
    Posts
    490
    Thanked: 261

    Default Re: Stuck

    Voorkant. Dink hy het sy belt aan gehad.

  19. #2996
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Langs die rivier, op n berg
    Posts
    11,836
    Thanked: 1840

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Oppies3800 View Post
    Mud is not your friend
    Hy het netgekyk hoe diep dit is. Daardie bakkie kan nie vas sit, sy eienaar het self so gesÍ
    Vrywaring: Niks wat ek hier kwyt raak moet hoegenaamd as feite beskou word nie.

  20. #2997
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    swakopmund
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,086
    Thanked: 952

    Default Re: Stuck

    N stuckie uit 1959.... oppad meob bay toe Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1528798522217.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	491593

  21. #2998
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Potch/Brits
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,914
    Thanked: 404

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
    N stuckie uit 1959.... oppad meob bay toe Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1528798522217.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	491593
    In die dae voor kinetiese toue, max tracks, en hi-lift jacks.

  22. #2999
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    swakopmund
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,086
    Thanked: 952

    Default Re: Stuck

    Quote Originally Posted by carlp View Post
    In die dae voor kinetiese toue, max tracks, en hi-lift jacks.
    Met 2.25 liter 4 silinder masjientjies ....

  23. #3000
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    53
    Posts
    770
    Thanked: 133

    Default Re: Stuck

    That's a Series 1 - probably a 2.0 litre engine, no?

Similar Threads

  1. Part catalogs & other useful info
    By charlatan in forum Jeep
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 2017/04/15, 11:31 AM
  2. Clutch pedal Stuck rock solid - Defender tdi
    By frogstar in forum Land Rover
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2013/03/27, 07:28 AM
  3. 1, no 2, no 3 vehicles stuck in Bridgemead
    By Dirk in forum Eastern Cape
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2011/10/03, 10:05 AM
  4. Grand Cherokee Error code
    By Nick47 in forum Jeep
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2010/08/30, 01:28 PM
  5. Some last resorts when your vehicle is stuck
    By Big Hilux in forum 4x4 Recovery & Recovery Gear
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2006/12/09, 09:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •