Snowmaster and campmaster fridges - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by AndreG View Post
    Snowmaster is made in South Africa and as far as I know so is Campmaster. Both are very good frdge/freezers and the cheapest on the market.
    I have a 60l Snowmater and a 40l Engel and prefer the Snowmaster. A froend of mine has a 40l Campmaster, 40l Engel and has now got a 60l Snowmaster with the 2 compartments. His prefrence is also the Snowmaster and Campmaster. The Engel is now used purley as a fridge in his car and the other two as freezers in his trailer.
    As far as power is concerned, I stood for 3 days at a campsite in Namibia and the Snowmaster was running in the trailer from a 105ah battery. After 2 days the battery was flat but the Snowmaster kept everything frozen for the next day.
    "Welcome

This is Snomaster welcome to our world!

At Snomaster you will find a huge range of products to suit your active lifestyle, we bring to the market: Fridges (12V & 220V), home and industrial ice makers, wine chillers, water dispensers and much more, click here to see our full product range and specifications.

All Snomaster products are imported into Africa after extensive research and design briefs are issued to our global partners. We ensure that your Snomaster has been developed to withstand the tough African environment that this territory enjoys. To back this claim we offer a three year warranty on our products, click here for more detail" .

Had a snowmaster (60l I think) with on my last kaoko trip and it stayed at it's -9/-10 with no probs. It does seem to use a bit more power than the engel though. but as I said, no hassles.
    Namboyz
    V8 RR Classic

I have snow master no complaints i have had it for 2.3 years now. Very happy. I think the newer models use less power.
    Mine lasts about 48H on a deltec 105 AH only had a hour charge on the second day fridge was set to 0 and i was not very kind to it i put warm things inside. BOOZ nothing worse than a hot beers. Anyway good fridge no complaints. I have the 55 L
    Drive it like you stole it

My SNowmaster 60l is 2 year old and the only problem is that I broke the handle off overloading it!

It was in my bakkie during the whole Bridgestone Fundi Challenge and does dutie as a extra freezer in the house.

Almal kry die voorreg om onnosel te wees, net jammer party maak misbruik daarvan

I've got the 45 liter Kellerman -it developed problems but that was my fault - did not strap it down properly on the very corrugated roads of Kgalagadi. The compressor would not kick in. Took it back to Campworld who sent it in to the factory (Snomaster I presume) and got it back 2 weeks later - they had replaced the compressor. Now works 100 % again and I now have a proper fridge slide so it will be strapped down properly now.
    2000 Toyota Hilux 2700i Raider DC 4x4 - OME, dual battery, Front Runner RR
    2006 Toyota Yaris Sedan

I am now looing at fridge/freezer combos. I read with interest the threads about the Snowmaster. Now where does the National luna come in, or is the NL seen as the Rolls Royce of fridges. Size wise which is better the 40;60;80 litre Yes I know that a seperate battery system is very much the way to go.

If there is anyone that wants to sell I might just be the one looking to buy. COMMENTS PLEASE

2000 Disco 2 ES

PAJERO IO

Hi Portapower

Contact snomaster and ask if they have any specials running. Got a 60 litre (with fridge & freezer compartments) for 5600 about two weeks ago. For me it would be more than enough if you go away for a week.

Hi Bogaards, did you get one of the new red series, with the two lids?

Hi Paul. No, it has got one lid, but it does have loose covers you place over the compartments which I think is adequate. It is the 60 FF or something like that.

That's the one we have on special at our Paarden Eiland store too. There are not many left...

CAMP AND CLIMB
    Pretoria: Byls Bridge Promenade, Koaline Drive, Highveld, Centurion 012 665 2079 centurion@campandclimb.co.za
    Cape Town: 42 Marine Drive, Paarden Eiland - 021 510 8112 info@campandclimb.co.za

Shop Securely Online www.campandclimb.co.za

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2