Tips to new members!! - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Default Re: Tips to new members!!

Hi All, I found your forum while researching a new toy for my second midlife crisis, an off road trailer to get the family out in the sticks a bit. The Defender 90 is my daily drive, fishing vehicle, Dad's taxi etc. I still have a good feeling every time I get a compliment from fellow lovers of the brand at parking lots, regardless of the vehicle they drive. I look forward to learning more about our passion for all things off road and thank those that share valuable knowledge that so often helps the penny drop in our own problem solving excersises. I still haven't decided on the trailer but have short listed a few that tick all the right boxes.

Good evening everyone,
    I am a "newby"!!
    My name is Kevin McCormack and I live in Edenvale.
    I need some advice please guys.
    I have just bought myself a National Luna portable power pack that I intend using for my camping fridge/freezer and lights.
    I now need to buy the battery for the power pack.
    I have done a little investigation and it seems like a EV Traction Dry Cell battery would be the best buy.

Any advice please guys?

Welcome Kev.
    Unfortunately I know nothing about batteries or fridges or anything else.

Enjoy.
    1993 Samurai.(Un Chipped) (Un Lifted)(Made in JAPAN)(With Manly Steel Rims)VFR800FI.

Thanks for the advice, i'll be sure to follow

Hi Guys, my name is Kevin been in conservation for most of my career, started Landrover jockey, then section management, Trail Ranger, then Anti-Poaching Unit, and when i got to old to run around in the bush tracking poachers was put out to pasture. Then from 2000 I developed skills learnt in Military with production of Anti-Poaching Area Intelligence production. Head up Anti-Poaching Intelligence Group Southern Africa. Any Tip Off's call me +27822691364 all hours. Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by APIGSA View Post
    Hi Guys, my name is Kevin been in conservation for most of my career, started Landrover jockey, then section management, Trail Ranger, then Anti-Poaching Unit, and when i got to old to run around in the bush tracking poachers was put out to pasture. Then from 2000 I developed skills learnt in Military with production of Anti-Poaching Area Intelligence production. Head up Anti-Poaching Intelligence Group Southern Africa. Any Tip Off's call me +27822691364 all hours. Kevin
    Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum - may I suggest that you post this info in the Environmental & Conservation section, its a sub-section of the General 4x4 Discussion section? It'll be useful there.
    Last edited by Tony Weaver; 2016/11/02 at 04:20 PM.
    Tony Weaver

1991 Land Rover 110 Hi-Line S/W 3.5l V8 carburettor
    Cooper Discoverer STT tyres, four sleeper Echo rooftop tent

2006 Land Rover Freelander TD4 HSE (2 litre BMW motor)

Previously Land Rover 1969 SIIA, 1968 SII, 1973 SIII and 1983 Toyota HiLux 2litre.

Default Johan

Good day where can I find a universal propchaft for a Jeep WJ 4.7 I lift the Jeep 3.5". I saw one one the web. that work with universals and not vc

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14