Zuma to step down at the weekend - Page 13

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Default Re: Zuma to step down at the weekend

Media reporting that Zuma may speak at 10pm. I can't believe he'll resign, but when an oke has clearly lost it enough to spit on international TV, all bets are off. SABC or eNCA it is
    If you think you're the cleverest person in the room then you're in the wrong room"

Default Re: Zuma to step down at the weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/user/sabcdigitalnews have a look here. Should be soon

Riku
    2002 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 LWB GLS - Hankook Dynapro M/T, AOP Roofrack, Stofpad spacers
    2011 Echo4 with Blinkgat Nose cone

Disrespectful
    '07 Land Rover Defender 110 TDI 300 Kalahari (Meisiekind˛)

84' Land Rover Defender 110 V8 4-speed Hardtop (Meisiekind) Sold after 12 years of fun and hard work

The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.

Default Re: Zuma to step down at the weekend?

I think he's shiting himself.... Nothing like some good old fashioned stress to loosen the bowels!

Realistically I think the target on his back becomes real the moment he steps in front of the camera...

Hehehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian.McM View Post
    I suspect they will try to get the new SP sworn in on Thursday evening? New cabinet sworn in on Friday am before SONA - gives new Finance Minister, if there is going to be a change, opportunity to review budget numbers over the weekend and make any necessary tweaks.

Now the waiting is over, I imagine CR is going to want to show the international community and especially the ratings agencies, that he is firmly in the saddle.

Expect more arrests by the Hawks as well.
    Not according to the programme we got, but now everything has changed, of course, as no vote of no confidence or swearing-in ceremony will be necessary anymore!
    There is only one...

Lots of speculation that Ace Magushula will appear in court this morning for Estina.
    If you think you're the cleverest person in the room then you're in the wrong room"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gungets Tuft For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stadleroux View Post
    Not according to the programme we got, but now everything has changed, of course, as no vote of no confidence or swearing-in ceremony will be necessary anymore!
    Swearing in is necessary, the Chief Justice is available for that. There's the small thing about a DP, who is that going to be. I hope Lindiwe Sisulu but you can bet there are a bunch of complicit ministers who want NDZ

Quote Originally Posted by Gungets Tuft View Post
    Swearing in is necessary, the Chief Justice is available for that. There's the small thing about a DP, who is that going to be. I hope Lindiwe Sisulu but you can bet there are a bunch of complicit ministers who want NDZ
    Kusazobanzima ku CR.....I heard he wants Lindiwe ukuba abe DP kodwa noMabuza ufuna ukuba iDP.......kodwa today i feels good to be a south african
    Isuzu KB300 2012 Auto - King
    Toyota Rav4 - Queen

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mxiki For This Useful Post:

Red face Re: Zuma to step down at the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Gungets Tuft View Post
    Yes, sorry I should have put it differently. It's actually the election of a new president that is off the cards now. Even an acting president has to be sworn in, such as when the president goes on a state visit to another country, but it won't have to be part of proceedings in Parliament anymore, it can be done in the Union Buildings or anywhere, for that matter.

Lindiwe Sisulu, imo, comes across as a pretty vindictive person with little inclination to soften her words in aid of reconciliation, but I wish her brother and former Speaker of the National Assembly Max Sisulu was still in politics, because he was the exact opposite in many ways. Naledi Pandor is touted as CR's favourite for the job at the moment, it seems.
    There is only one...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13