KA24E timing chain kit adcice

Default KA24E timing chain kit adcice

Gentleman, and ladies

I'm hoping someone can assist me with a part, found in the timing chain kit of a ka24e engine. Along with the sprockets, chain and guides, crank front seal and oil pump gasket, there are two black o rings and a orange "top hat" in the kit. That is the name I got from google for the orange washer thingy me bob. I found where one of the black O rings go, the shaft of the dizzy. But for the life of me I cannot figure out where the other one goes and where the orange thingy me bob goes. The black O rings are roughly 30mm in diameter. I searched, googled and cannot find anything.

If someone could possibly tell me where these go, or possibly point me to a website that could show me where it goes. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Cedric

Default Re: KA24E timing chain kit adcice

Quote Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
    Gentleman, and ladies

I'm hoping someone can assist me with a part, found in the timing chain kit of a ka24e engine. Along with the sprockets, chain and guides, crank front seal and oil pump gasket, there are two black o rings and a orange "top hat" in the kit. That is the name I got from google for the orange washer thingy me bob. I found where one of the black O rings go, the shaft of the dizzy. But for the life of me I cannot figure out where the other one goes and where the orange thingy me bob goes. The black O rings are roughly 30mm in diameter. I searched, googled and cannot find anything.

If someone could possibly tell me where these go, or possibly point me to a website that could show me where it goes. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Cedric
    I won't have time this weekend. If nobody has answered by Monday, please send me a PM with your mail address and I will send you the manual.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iandvl For This Useful Post:

I've sent you a PM with a link to the relevant section of the manual. Apologies - wanted to sort this out on Moionday, but been ueber busy.

Hello

I got it. Thank you very much.

Regards
    Cedric