mapungubwe

Thread: mapungubwe

Default mapungubwe

Returned on the 10th June 2017 after spending 7 days at Mazhou camp. Really nice campsite as someone mentioned before like being in an aviary. Nice to only have 10 sights so very secluded. Ablutions not so great but worked , lots of monkeys and baboons , but hey we are in their territory. Worth a visit, we did not get bored at at all, went at a slow pace and recharged. Single wire electric fence which supposed to keep ellies out, so really in the wild there, would revisit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rdale For This Useful Post:

Default Re: mapungubwe

Quote Originally Posted by rdale View Post
    Returned on the 10th June 2017 after spending 7 days at Mazhou camp. Really nice campsite as someone mentioned before like being in an aviary. Nice to only have 10 sights so very secluded. Ablutions not so great but worked , lots of monkeys and baboons , but hey we are in their territory. Worth a visit, we did not get bored at at all, went at a slow pace and recharged. Single wire electric fence which supposed to keep ellies out, so really in the wild there, would revisit.
    cool we have booked for Mazhou in December

we camp with a camping trailer so all i need is an electricity point to keep wife's wine cold in fridge and water for me to mix my lecol with

sounds like an awesome place

a bit off the beaten track but that what we prefer

any hints as to activities or spots to look out for?