Garmin BaseCamp - Tips & Tricks - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: Garmin BaseCamp - Tips & Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Lizette Swart View Post
    I want to send maps to my Garmin - in Mapsource I used the "map tool", selected the maps, and send to GPS. I cannot find this function on Basecamp, and I believe I need something called Mapinstall. Has anybody ever used this, and if yes, can you still select which maps you want to send, or do you now have to send the entire Africa map (speaking of T4A maps), to the GPS?

Thank you!

Lizette

Mmmmmmm.... I found mapinstall and when I have select which maps I want to send to the GPS, I can only select the entire Africa (T4A) map, anybody has a bright way around this - I of course just went straight back to Mapsource, sigh....
    I also still use Mapsource for installing maps. Especially if I want to install to the SD card and not the unit itself. I could not find this function on Mapinstall.

Default Re: Garmin BaseCamp - Tips & Tricks

HOW TO CREATE ROUTES
    There are various ways to create routes in BaseCamp. A short clip can be found in the BaseCamp tutorials (http://www8.garmin.com/learningcente...ning/basecamp/). I have created a video showing how I create my routes. I apologise in advance as the video has not been rehearsed to perfection, but it should put you on the right route, so to speak.

https://youtu.be/FO54SVy_rYc
    Last edited by Daniek; 2017/06/21 at 05:22 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniek For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4