Extreme Lights 4x4 Spot Lights & Work Lights

Default Extreme Lights 4x4 Spot Lights & Work Lights

Our lights are all aluminium Die Cast Lights with thick Polycarbonate Lens are extremely tough and rugged. The LED lights can be powered from 10-30VDC with minimal air low. An excellent addition to any adventure seeking spirit.

The 27W Working Light is 2160 lumen with 9 High Intensity LED's

Priced at R 745 each you can place your order by clicking on the link below or you can PM us for an invoice:

http://www.extremelights.co.za/produ...en-round-spot/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27W Flood work light.png 
Views:	251 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	407077

Default Re: Extreme Lights 4x4 Spot Lights & Work Lights

Version 2 Night Raider Black 70W Spot – 6 300 Lumen

Name:	NR-1000x1000px_2-600x600.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	341.5 KB 
ID:	408518

IMPROVED BRACKET

The new 70Ws have a totally new bracket. They are now equipped with a bracket that attaches to the bottom of the light. It appears a lot cleaner and is sturdier. The new bracket is NOT compatible with the old lights.

E MARK CERTIFICATION

The 70W Night Raiders have been Certified with the E-1 Mark. This is one of the best certifications available and is according to the German Specification.
    With a rugged appearance,the 70W Night Raider LED Spot Light is larger than a work light.

Customer reviews:

Nicholas:
    I bought these lights over the weekend after popping into the shop. I was impressed by how bright these lights actually are. And after loads of research on the internet and the trips to the local 4×4 outfitters found that they were the best option. great focal points on the spots with high light intensity. Now i just need to save up some more loot to put them on my other vehicles.

Snoekie:
    Just fitted them last night……night and day difference when compared to OEM bright beams! Still busy fine tuning the level and aim but getting there – so far so good and happy with great value for money lights compared to others on the market. Thanks to Charl and Johan! Update and pics/vid to follow…….

technoarts1:
    The lights was easy to install on my Jeep Wrangler JK ARB bumper. They so awsome that at a stage I thought my headlamps was not working. The service and quality of extreme lights is fantastic. Thank You
    Fanie Erasmus

You can order yours online by clicking on the link below: We deliver country wide.

http://www.extremelights.co.za/produ...ed-spot-light/

Just arrived.

New stock arrived of our best selling Lyra Black 50W Spot - 4500 Lumen

Name:	Lyra-50W-Spot-Front1-e1433321925971.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	409067

• Aspheric Lenses for a smaller concentration of light – brighter spot with further throw.
    • Very Solid Extra Heavy Duty Die Cast Bracket – will withstand all vibration
    • Colour: Black
    • Colour Temperature: 6 500 K
    • Runs on 9V to 32V
    • High Power CREE XM-L LED Chips
    • Actual Lumen 4 500 (Theoretical Max of 5 000)
    • Waterproof Sealed Deutsch Connectors
    • IP68 Certified
    • Operating temperature of -40C to 150C
    • Electronically protected against RFI/EMC interference
    • CE, Rohs Compliant
    • Features Auto Vents
    • For Off-Road use ONLY
    • Warranty Period: 5 Years

Auto Vents that are proven to reduce condensation and contaminants in headlamp assemblies by:

• allowing rapid exchange of air in response to pressure/temperature changes
    • driving moisture out of the headlamp by diffusion through a microporous ePTFE membrane structure
    • providing a reliable, long-lasting barrier to water and automotive fluids
    • blocking entry of dust and other particulates to the lens and housing

108 mm light unit diameter, 125 mm high when mounted, 81 mm deep
    Supplied WITHOUT a relay wiring kit.

Order online here:

http://www.extremelights.co.za/produ...t-4-500-lumen/

Read what our customers has to say about our Night Raider 70W Spot 6300 Lumen

• Willie:
      Baie dankie vir die puik diens wat ek van Extreme lights
      se personeel gekry het . Ek het die ligte binne 24 uur nadat ek dit betaal het by huis in Roodepoort ontvang en dit reeds op my voertuig gepas. Dit is baie goeie ligte en ek is baie tevrede daarmee. Nogmals dankie vir die puik diens . Willie

• 5 out of 5
      Nicholas:
      I bought these lights over the weekend after popping into the shop. I was impressed by how bright these lights actually are. And after loads of research on the internet and the trips to the local 4×4 outfitters found that they were the best option. great focal points on the spots with high light intensity. Now i just need to save up some more loot to put them on my other vehicles.

• 5 out of 5
      technoarts1 (verified owner):
      The lights was easy to install on my Jeep Wrangler JK ARB bumper. They so awsome that at a stage I thought my headlamps was not working. The service and quality of extreme lights is fantastic. Thank You
      Fanie Erasmus

• 5 out of 5
      Fanie (verified owner):
      Fantastic service, awsome lights. Value for money. So bright that I thought my headlights was not working, after get use to these powerfull lights. Very easy to install on my Jeep Wrangler JK ARB bumper. Will recomend this product and company any time.

• 5 out of 5
      etienne (verified owner):
      Wat been goeie spot! prima service en snelle levering been echte aanrader!

• 5 out of 5
      Snoekie:
      Just fitted them last night……night and day difference when compared to OEM bright beams! Still busy fine tuning the level and aim but getting there – so far so good and happy with great value for money lights compared to others on the market. Thanks to Charl and Johan! Update and pics/vid to follow…….

• 5 out of 5
      Rapie:
      ######!

Review: Extreme Lights Night Raiders Spotlight by SA4x4

Following the latest trend in lighting technology, the Extreme Lights Night Raiders spotlights turn darkness to daytime. Despite offering incredible value at R2250 each, the Extreme lights are some of the brightest spots we’ve ever tested. Their lumen output of 6300 is enough to brighten the road for a realistic 400m or more.
    Supplied with an oversized steel mounting bracket, the 165mm diameter lights stand 200mm high when fitted. The mounting brackets as well as all necessary bolts and screws are supplied with the lights. Beam angle is fully adjustable for either a long-reaching beam or a penetrating close-range spot light.
    Each spot contains seven 7 LEDs, each enhanced by individual deep reflectors which maximise beam distance with a narrow seven degree spread. They work best as a long-range beam while your vehicle’s standard headlights fill in the gaps at closer range. Research shows the human eye responds well to LED lighting. Because of its cool, intense glow above 5 000 degrees kelvin (a similar colour temperature to natural midday light) the human eye experiences less fatigue when compared to the yellow hue of an incandescent bulb. This means tiredness is reduced when driving for extended periods. Oncoming road users will also experience less glare with LEDs when compared to a similarly bright HID or incandescent light. That said, the Night Raider spotlights are just about bright enough to give orbiting astronauts a suntan, so dimming them for traffic is still necessary.
    Because an LED bulb uses about 10% of the power that your old incandescent spots used, the Night Raider spotlights use only 70 Watts each compared to the 700 Watts used by a normal incandescent light with similar output. With both lights burning and the engine off, you won’t have to worry about a flat battery for hours – handy for camping, once the glare has been diffused by placing a sheet of paper or similar in front of the lens. The Night Raider spotlights will run on anything from 10 to 30 volts, pulling just 6 Amps at 12 Volts for minimal stress on your alternator and battery. They are supplied without a relay wiring kit. However, a 12-month warranty is part of the deal; and, at almost half the price of some well-known competitors, they are a bargain in the lighting industry.
    Or to order follow this link to the Night Raiders

70W Night Raider Spots in action.

Last week Thursday we took our 70W Spots and fitted them to a Toyota Fortuner and a Hyundai Van. They both look amazing with the Spot Lights, which just goes to show, you don’t need a fancy 4×4 Vehicle to benefit from these lights.

Toyota Fortuner and Hyundai Van Stand-Off

Here are the great Beam Shots from the Hyundai Van with the 70W Spots:

Hyundai Van with the 70W Spot lights

Hyundai Van with the 70W Spot Lights switched on

Hyundai Van with Brights only

Hyundai Van with Dims only

Here are the Results for the Toyota Fortuner with the 70W Spots:

Toyota Fortuner with the 70W Spot Lights

Toyota Fortuner with the 70W Spot Lights switched on

Toyota Fortuner with Brights on

Toyota Fortuner with Dims on

Want a set of your own Night Raider 70W Spot Lights? Get them here.

One of our customers fitted one 70W Night Raider Spots to his motorcycle by removing his standard head light on his bike.

We tried to convince him not to do it of course.

Name:	70W Night Raider on motorbike.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	427504

[QUOTE=ExtremeLights;3268731]Version 2 Night Raider Black 70W Spot – 6 300 Lumen

Name:	NR-1000x1000px_2-600x600.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	341.5 KB 
ID:	408518

IMPROVED BRACKET

The new 70Ws have a totally new bracket. They are now equipped with a bracket that attaches to the bottom of the light. It appears a lot cleaner and is sturdier. The new bracket is NOT compatible with the old lights.

E MARK CERTIFICATION

The 70W Night Raiders have been Certified with the E-1 Mark. This is one of the best certifications available and is according to the German Specification.
    With a rugged appearance,the 70W Night Raider LED Spot Light is larger than a work light.

Customer reviews:

Nicholas:

Snoekie:

technoarts1:
    Fanie Erasmus

You can order yours online by clicking on the link below: We deliver country wide.

http://www.extremelights.co.za/produ...ed-spot-light/

We have a new range of LED Bar Lights available:

http://www.extremelights.co.za/led-light-bars/

Nice I will have a look, I need some lights

Quote Originally Posted by Daby Jimny View Post
    Nice I will have a look, I need some lights

Sure Daby Jimny,

Let us know if you have any questions.

http://www.extremelights.co.za/produ...t-4-500-lumen/

Lyra Black 50W Spot – 4500 Lumen

Product Description

Extreme Lights’ new Lyra Range of work lights features a number of improvements. With good care and attention they will withstand many years of punishment in the harshest conditions. The efficiency of LED Spots make them ideal for marine or auto use where available power is limited.

• Aspheric Lenses for a smaller concentration of light – brighter spot with further throw.
    • Very Solid Extra Heavy Duty Die Cast Bracket – will withstand all vibration
    • Colour: Black
    • Colour Temperature: 6 500 K
    • Runs on 9V to 32V
    • High Power CREE XM-L LED Chips
    • Actual Lumen 4 500 (Theoretical Max of 5 000)
    • Waterproof Sealed Deutsch Connectors
    • IP68 Certified
    • Operating temperature of -40C to 150C
    • Electronically protected against RFI/EMC interference
    • CE, Rohs Compliant
    • Features Auto Vents
    • For Off-Road use ONLY
    • Warranty Period: 5 Years

I often dream of fitting these lights on my Pajero SWB Gen 4 but my dilemma is without a nudge bar, and without drilling into the plastic bumper, where can it be fitted?
    Some advice and perhaps some photo's of people who have done such a conversion?
    Thanks,
    Johan
    Johan
    Pajero SWB 2015
    Live Life!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Coetzee Kuilsrivier For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna 4x4 View Post
    I often dream of fitting these lights on my Pajero SWB Gen 4 but my dilemma is without a nudge bar, and without drilling into the plastic bumper, where can it be fitted?
    Some advice and perhaps some photo's of people who have done such a conversion?
    Thanks,
    Johan
    Hi Johan,

You will need a nudge bar or you will have to drill holes in the bumper unfortunately.

The brackets will have to fitted securely in order to withstand the vibrations of going off road and therefore will have to be bolted onto a nudge bar or bumper.

You are welcome to DM me your number and I will give you a call to discuss further.

Ultralux 120W Flood – Single Unit

Name:	120W-Flood_2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	521.0 KB 
ID:	438905

The Ultralux 120W Flood Light is Ultra Heavy duty engineered for Industrial, Mining or Commercial Trucking use, where ultra powerful lights are needed. They have Daytime Running Lights integrated into the main light, that can be used separately without blinding oncoming traffic. Available in Spot or Flood beams.

Features

• 40° Flood
    • Integrated Daytime Running Lights
    • Sturdy Die-Cast Aluminum Housing with Effective Cooling
    • Durable uV3800 Polyester Power-Coating that will not fade in the sun
    • Heavy Duty mounting Bracket with Hanging holes
    • 50 000+ Hours CREE LEDs Lifespan
    • Color Temperature 6 000 Kelvin
    • Deutsch aviation grade connectors
    • PC Lens that will not chip or crack

70W Night Raider Flood Light - Single Unit

FEATURES

• 40° Flood Beam
    • Sturdy Die-Cast Aluminum Housing with Effective Cooling
    • Durable uV3800 Polyester Power-Coating that will not fade in the sun
    • New Heavy Duty Single Bolt Mounting Bracket
    • 50 000+ Hours CREE LEDs Lifespan
    • Color Temperature 6 000 Kelvin
    • Deutsch aviation grade connectors
    • PC Lens that will not chip or crack
    • E-1 Mark Certification

New 27W Work Lights & 30W Vega Spot Lights Now Available!

27W Compact Work Light

27W Work Light

This rugged LED Work Light will produce a crisp clear white light. The solid die-cast aluminum housing with thick polycarbonate lens will withstand a fair amount of abuse.

• Back on popular demand.
    • Now available as Normal and Compact sizes.

R445

30W Vega Spot Light

The all new Vega Spot Lights provide the ultimate features for South African Off-Road tracks:

• Enhanced Daytime Safety - 6 Integrated driving lights per light will keep you visible during day and night.
    • Focused Beam - With a large reflector the light is focused into a small hot spot, great to see far down the road.

R1 395 per unit
    30W Vega Compact Spot Light

R1 645 per unit
    30W Vega Spot Light

Magnetic Base for Work Lights

R 195.00 each
    Magnet base with rubber protection. Ideal to quickly add lights where it is needed.
    This is designed to be used with our 4x4 Spot/Work lights and out the box will not work with our Lensed Light bars.
    UNIT EXCLUDES THE LIGHT - It is only the base.
    Sold as a single piece.

https://www.extremelights.co.za/coll...se-work-lights