Limited Edition Fortuner




Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    40
    Posts
    57
    Thanked: 0

    Default Limited Edition Fortuner

    Have you guys seen this:
    http://www.wheels24.co.za/NewModels/...in-SA-20130713

    Toyota SA has boosted its Fortuner line-up with the addition of a limited-edition derivative focusing on style – the Fortuner LTD Edition.

    Available only on the Fortuner three- and four-litre range (raised body and 4x4), it adds several improvements to the standard spec.

    'VALUE FOR MONEY'


    According to Toyota's Kerry Roodt: “The new LTD Edition focuses on style and functionality while offering sheer value for money. For just a small premium over the standard model (R11 000), customers get features that would cost a whole lot more if individually fitted to the vehicle."

    Style enhancements include:
    • Stainless-steel nudge bar with unique branded, LTD Edition badging.
    • Stainless-steel side steps with unique branded, LTD Edition badging.
    • Tow hitch with matt black finish.
    • Boot-sill protector
    • Smokey grey 17” alloy rims.
    • Chromed side mirrors.
    • LTD Edition rear badge.
    • Overlay carpet with “LTD Edition” embroidery.

    The Fortuner LTD Edition will be produced at Toyota’s Prospecton plant in Durban from July-September 2013.

    Fortuner LTD prices:
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D (raised) - R434 700
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D (raised) a/t - R446 700
    Fortuner 4.0 V6 (raised) a/t - R463 900
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4 - R482 700
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4 a/t - R494 900
    Fortuner 4.0 V6 4x4 a/t LTD Edition - R511 700

    One comment on the site was really funny: "Fortuner is soos 'n Zebra.....As hy 'n stofwolk sien wil hy daarin gaan rol!!!"
    2014 Renault Megane 1.6 Expression - Platkar
    Weekend Toy (2x4?, 4x4?) - Binnekort...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eversdal, Kaapstad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,257
    Thanked: 12

    Default

    I am sure it will sell fantastically well in Benoni, with all that "bling"
    Winners make goals, Losers make excuses

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Age
    61
    Posts
    324
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Ek sien Toyota bied orals groot afslag aan op Fortuners

    Miskien beteken dit dat die nuwe Fortuner oppad is---- of dalk maak die TRAILBLAZER hulle verkope seer.
    Basson Kruger
    .22LR,22M,357M,6.5X55,.303SABI,308WM,375H&H SABI

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pietersburg
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,349
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Is dit nie di berugte gobabis edition nie?

    Deon
    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Forum Runner
    Deon

    If you can't fix it with a hammer,you have an electrical problem...


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,871
    Thanked: 9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Basson K View Post
    Miskien beteken dit dat die nuwe Fortuner oppad is
    Of meskien beteken dit dat hulle maar net hulle normale edition per jaar uitbring. Verwag nog 2 editions voor die volgende generasie fortuners se launch.
    2011 Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4
    2008 Lexus IS250
    Jaco



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,459
    Thanked: 9

    Default

    "VALUE FOR MONEY"... my donkeysbum!
    Ross

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    benoni
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,578
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeynelster View Post
    I am sure it will sell fantastically well in Benoni, with all that "bling"
    In Benoni we rather bling up steeds
    4x4 action group
    Walter GP0050
    www.gwm4x4club.co.za
    steed 5 porrastreme
    Front bumper|Rear bumper|wheel carrier |rock sliders|full under body protection|snorkel|draw system (oom sarel)|full EFS suspension|2 inch body lift|smash and grab|LED spots|canopy|Front runner roof rack

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    benoni
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,578
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RMackay View Post
    "VALUE FOR MONEY"... my donkeysbum!
    +2
    4x4 action group
    Walter GP0050
    www.gwm4x4club.co.za
    steed 5 porrastreme
    Front bumper|Rear bumper|wheel carrier |rock sliders|full under body protection|snorkel|draw system (oom sarel)|full EFS suspension|2 inch body lift|smash and grab|LED spots|canopy|Front runner roof rack

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Randburg
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,349
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stcomza View Post
    Have you guys seen this:
    http://www.wheels24.co.za/NewModels/...in-SA-20130713

    Toyota SA has boosted its Fortuner line-up with the addition of a limited-edition derivative focusing on style – the Fortuner LTD Edition.

    Available only on the Fortuner three- and four-litre range (raised body and 4x4), it adds several improvements to the standard spec.

    'VALUE FOR MONEY'


    According to Toyota's Kerry Roodt: “The new LTD Edition focuses on style and functionality while offering sheer value for money. For just a small premium over the standard model (R11 000), customers get features that would cost a whole lot more if individually fitted to the vehicle."

    Style enhancements include:
    • Stainless-steel nudge bar with unique branded, LTD Edition badging.
    • Stainless-steel side steps with unique branded, LTD Edition badging.
    • Tow hitch with matt black finish.
    • Boot-sill protector
    • Smokey grey 17” alloy rims.
    • Chromed side mirrors.
    • LTD Edition rear badge.
    • Overlay carpet with “LTD Edition” embroidery.

    The Fortuner LTD Edition will be produced at Toyota’s Prospecton plant in Durban from July-September 2013.

    Fortuner LTD prices:
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D (raised) - R434 700
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D (raised) a/t - R446 700
    Fortuner 4.0 V6 (raised) a/t - R463 900
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4 - R482 700
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4 a/t - R494 900
    Fortuner 4.0 V6 4x4 a/t LTD Edition - R511 700

    One comment on the site was really funny: "Fortuner is soos 'n Zebra.....As hy 'n stofwolk sien wil hy daarin gaan rol!!!"
    The only 2 items OEM that I considered for my Tuna were the tow hitch and boot sill. I ended up putting only the tow hitch on. It's definitely not worth the money for all the other extras.
    Regards,

    William

    D4 v8



    Quote Originally Posted by MariusFourie
    Some need a hilux, some need a fortuner, some need an amarok and some need to relax.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,871
    Thanked: 9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willben View Post
    The only 2 items OEM that I considered for my Tuna were the tow hitch and boot sill. I ended up putting only the tow hitch on. It's definitely not worth the money for all the other extras.
    I bought the vinal that they use for the boot sill protector from a signage material distributor. I paid R170 for the lenght required and I cut 6 strips out of it.
    Thus, R30 per strip vs the R300+ they charge. I like the way it protects and looks!
    Last edited by JacoE; 2013/07/17 at 01:18 PM.
    2011 Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4
    2008 Lexus IS250
    Jaco



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,871
    Thanked: 9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willben View Post
    The only 2 items OEM that I considered for my Tuna were the tow hitch and boot sill. I ended up putting only the tow hitch on. It's definitely not worth the money for all the other extras.
    BTW, I also fitted a black towbar OEM. I guess mine must be gloss, since this matt version of the towbar carries more limited value. I always thought gloss was the in thing, but it seems matt must be more lifestyle enhancing.

    I guess you must really feel like the cats' whiskers with that "ltd edition" rear badging...


    Wonder what they pay the guys they employ to write this crap.

    “The new LTD Edition focuses on style and functionality while at the same time offering a proposition that represents sheer value for money"
    2011 Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4
    2008 Lexus IS250
    Jaco



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Age
    53
    Posts
    841
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeynelster View Post
    I am sure it will sell fantastically well in Benoni, with all that "bling"
    Oi!! Careful, that's my "home town"!
    Rob Stock
    SS Agencies
    website: www.ssagencies.co.za
    Tel: (041) 379 2495
    Fax: 086 529 3495
    Cell: 082 905 4738

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Randburg
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,349
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JacoE View Post
    I bought the vinal that they use for the boot sill protector from a signage material distributor. I paid R170 for the lenght required and I cut 6 strips out of it.
    Thus, R30 per strip vs the R300+ they charge. I like the way it protects and looks!
    Jaco, can you post a picture of the vinyl strips please? I would like to do something similar.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Regards,

    William

    D4 v8



    Quote Originally Posted by MariusFourie
    Some need a hilux, some need a fortuner, some need an amarok and some need to relax.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Randburg
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,349
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JacoE View Post
    BTW, I also fitted a black towbar OEM. I guess mine must be gloss, since this matt version of the towbar carries more limited value. I always thought gloss was the in thing, but it seems matt must be more lifestyle enhancing.

    I guess you must really feel like the cats' whiskers with that "ltd edition" rear badging...


    Wonder what they pay the guys they employ to write this crap.

    “The new LTD Edition focuses on style and functionality while at the same time offering a proposition that represents sheer value for money"
    Lol, yah sad that people write such cr@p and sad that some believe it. How much extra are they asking for these accessories?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Regards,

    William

    D4 v8



    Quote Originally Posted by MariusFourie
    Some need a hilux, some need a fortuner, some need an amarok and some need to relax.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,753
    Thanked: 15

    Default

    All they doing is making sure everyone is not shocked when they launch the new one and new prices

    Supporter of Anti Rhino Poaching
    4x4AG: 013

    Week: Volvo S60 T6 AWD 3.0L 6 Cyl Twin Turbo soon to be Polestar.
    Weekend: Pajero Sport 3.2 DiD GLS Auto (De-Cat)
    Bash plate,G Box Plate,Roof Rack,LR Tank,Snorkel,50 mm lift,Rock sliders,Dual Battery and three child seats...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,871
    Thanked: 9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostokkelos View Post
    All they doing is making sure everyone is not shocked when they launch the new one and new prices
    Quote Originally Posted by stcomza View Post
    Fortuner 4.0 V6 4x4 a/t LTD Edition - R511 700
    For R511,700 I will force myself to live with something less "limited" then.
    http://www.autotrader.co.za/used-car...000-to-499-999
    2011 AUDI Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro - 34,500km.

    Heck a whole new world opens for you at R500,000

    Some more less limited stuff
    http://www.autotrader.co.za/used-car...000-to-499-999
    2012 MITSUBISHI PAJERO DID LWB AUTO EXCEED 140 KW
    Last edited by JacoE; 2013/07/17 at 02:01 PM.
    2011 Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4
    2008 Lexus IS250
    Jaco



  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    58
    Posts
    914
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    "limited" refers to the engine output (KW) and the number of gears

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Swakopmund
    Age
    54
    Posts
    871
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    How about an upgraded air bag system thrown in as well ?
    Sleep n shack agter n Landy

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pretoria North
    Age
    33
    Posts
    624
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4 - R482 700
    Fortuner 3.0 D-4D 4x4 a/t - R494 900
    Fortuner 4.0 V6 4x4 a/t LTD Edition - R511 700

    Waar gaan dit ophou
    Dis 'n half miljoen rand.... vir 'n bakkie met 'n permanente kappie?
    Moet my nie verkeerd verstaan nie! Toyota is 'goed' en seker maar waarde vir geld, maar verseker nie daai geld werd nie!

    miskien verdien ek te min.
    Jeep Wrangler 3.6L JKU
    285x70x17 Muddies
    What have you done today to save the environment??

  20. #20
    andre` Guest

    Default

    Ek koop eerder `n Rubicon. Ten minste bly hulle regop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013/07/08, 04:37 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2012/08/13, 03:42 PM
  3. New Fortuner?
    By BCB in forum Toyota
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2012/08/01, 03:44 PM
  4. 2001 Jeep Cherokee 3.7 Limited Edition
    By Dimphothuto in forum Jeep
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2011/10/07, 09:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Google Analytics Alternative